Pages:
Author

Topic: OddsWorthBetting Investment Game (MATCH UR DEPOSIT UPTO 5 BTC) - page 2. (Read 1083 times)

mib
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What is the profit??
Do you read the OP?
Instead of having a membership in our services, we handle everything for you! Returns can be expected at 3-5% per week and you tell us when you want to withdraw! All investments are in sports betting.
I think it's too late for gambling i make more profit with dice...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
What is the profit??
Do you read the OP?
Instead of having a membership in our services, we handle everything for you! Returns can be expected at 3-5% per week and you tell us when you want to withdraw! All investments are in sports betting.
mib
Activity: 196
What is the profit??
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
What if you lose our money?
I mean, you will not always win when you gamble, right?
Activity: 182
Updated record and adding more picks to the MEMBERS ONLY LIST SOON!
Activity: 182
*Note: This is not a Ponzi, however it is a sports betting game, NEVER play with more than you can afford to lose, as in our systems as in all gambling, losses are possible even though we do our 100% best to make the right picks!

We handle everything for you! Returns can be expected at 3-5% per week and you tell us when you want to withdraw! All investments are in sports betting.

What our members say:

FROM @JOUST: Thank you! I made some bitcoin from your method, i vouch that u are legit, good luck with selling your service!
FROM@PLAYER514: Today, in 3 ish hours, I made .029 btc with this guys help and advice. He is 10/10 legit and his service is 11/10. Thank you so much op, you're the big break I've been needing.
Simply deposit your desired amount to the address below:

Deposit now: 1Jb7AtZ4KPmmNTegbFJmdMALpwDGFrf9TV

Have any questions, comments, concerns? Just post below and we will be glad to help you!

*we collect a 1% withdraw fee after service is complete
*min deposit is: .002
Pages:
Jump to: