Pages:
Author

Topic: ODN Obsidian - good bet for 2018? - page 2. (Read 1667 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 03:10:38 PM
My thoughts?

I am holding some.  Can't be simpler than that I think. Wink 

Pretty simple alright! Haha
Was hoping for some more insight I suppose. Have just bought some and can see it making great gains and will hodl for sure but thinking of investing a sizeable sum ($500 approx) and trying to get some views on whether it'd be a good investment or not at the current price

I think it has good future.  Good team, good product.  Unless you got into the ICO, this is probably the best time to buy.  May dip a bit (or not) but if you HODL, it will be back up soon enough.

I just bought in this morning actually and it gained some already.  Would have been a lot more if the BTC transfer to Cryptopia was a bit faster.

if you want to enter long term wait for few days...price will correct it..then jump in...right now lot anxity birds buying...let them....u should not buy any coin all time high....after ATH there is always 30% correction...that is right time ti enter...
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
October 03, 2017, 02:45:18 PM
My thoughts?

Was hoping for some more insight I suppose. Have just bought some and can see it making great gains and will hodl for sure but thinking of investing a sizeable sum ($500 approx) and trying to get some views on whether it'd be a good investment or not at the current price

I think it has good future.  Good team, good product.  Unless you got into the ICO, this is probably the best time to buy.  May dip a bit (or not) but if you HODL, it will be back up soon enough.

I just bought in this morning actually and it gained some already.  Would have been a lot more if the BTC transfer to Cryptopia was a bit faster.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 01:49:54 PM
My thoughts?

Activity: 350
Merit: 122
October 03, 2017, 12:26:36 PM
My thoughts?

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 11:53:02 AM
i believe this is a great hold... most people don't realize this is a platform to make decentralized apps on... the messaging system is just the beginning
October 02, 2017, 06:17:24 PM
Gains of 120% in 2 days.... Shocked
October 02, 2017, 05:58:20 PM
What you guys think of this one? Looks like a good dev team and all the qualities of a promising new coin...including anonymous!!!
Could be set for a big rise once it's listed on the main exchanges.

Would love to hear your thoughts....
Pages:
Jump to: