Pages:
Author

Topic: Блoкчeйн пoзвoляeт пocтpoить лyчшee oбщecтвo - page 2. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
ревели срач - тема русская, а отвечают на английском
Activity: 22
Activity: 46
Блoкчeйн уже cтpoит лyчшee oбщecтвo Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Seems like we got our answer! Cheesy
Activity: 196
This'll get moved soon enough, don't worry. x)
The OP stated in his Title that the Block chain or Bitcoin can build a better society.
Well posts in this section must be in english, isn't it so?
not sure. it would helpm him get more replies though.
Well I'm just assuming as there already are sections for other languages.
I don't think just because he is Russian/serb that he is restricted to just that section. For example i can go and freely post in any other language section without incident.  I may not get a single response though lol

he is not restricted only on that section but here he must speak english

The OP stated in his Title that the Block chain or Bitcoin can build a better society.
I don't think just because he is Russian/serb that he is restricted to just that section. For example i can go and freely post in any other language section without incident.  I may not get a single response though lol
Of course he's not restricted to only one section, but if posting his another language he might be. It's quite annoying to have nonsense posts ( for non-russian speakers ) cluttering the boards. Just my opinion.
It's a great opportunity to start learning Russian Smiley

if he wants to speak Russian there's a Russian section, otherwise he can find another forum

why doesn't everyone speak their own language here so no one understands each other..
I don't think just because he is Russian/serb that he is restricted to just that section. For example i can go and freely post in any other language section without incident.  I may not get a single response though lol
Of course he's not restricted to only one section, but if posting his another language he might be. It's quite annoying to have nonsense posts ( for non-russian speakers ) cluttering the boards. Just my opinion.
Activity: 196
you know you have a russian language section?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Please bear with me
http://bitnovosti.com/2014/04/17/block-chain-technology-offers/

Биткойн и другие распределенные криптографические сети на прошлой неделе получили аттестат зрелости. Общественное мнение буквально перевернула конференция “Inside Bitcoins” в Нью-Йорке. Её участники неожиданно для себя открыли, что новая, более безопасная финансовая система уже существует. Но Биткойн этим не ограничивается, его конечный эффект — лучшее общество для всех.
Pages:
Jump to: