Pages:
Author

Topic: Offer For Chinese Students - page 2. (Read 52604 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 06, 2011, 09:10:59 AM
One day, the Magistrate passing a construction site with his wife, a red county workers wearing helmets shouted to his wife :"Hi, remember me? in   High school we are always  make  dates?"
when back to  Home, Magistrate said:"You marry me is  your luck, or you today is the wife of a construction worker".     " you are the true  luck man , otherwise, today he is a magistrate." Magistrate Mrs replied.
Activity: 1
March 30, 2011, 10:04:57 AM
the following topic requests to be  togethered with four words  which  are  coherence connections:
 1, zhang haidi sister  paralyzed;
2, zhang haidi sister stubbornly learned;
3, zhang haidi sister learned several foreign languages;
 4, zhang haidi sister learned acupuncture.
 The correct answer should be: "zhang haidi sister although paralyzed, but stubbornly studied, not only learned several foreign languages, but also learned to acupuncture.
The results is that there is a child who wrote: although zhang haidi sister stubbornly learned acupuncture and several foreign languages, but she still paralyzed. 
then another more fierce child wrote: zhang haidi sister learned  not only several foreign languages, but  also acupuncture, her so stubbornly study, finally paralyzed!

my address:1AoxEzaizi3CW1XcFooqTUN5y3AKShJLYU
Thank you
Activity: 17
March 30, 2011, 04:49:32 AM
Make me laugh.  I like to laugh at some good Chinese humor.  If you write or translate some jokes then I might pay you.  If you send a photo of yourself doing something funny, I might pay you.  I may post what you create on my blog bitcoinblogger.com.  Thank you.

Here is what I will pay:

If I smile: 0.05 BTC
If I make a laughing smirk (closed mouth): 0.15 BTC
If I laugh out loud (low): 0.35 BTC
If I laugh out loud (medium): 0.50 BTC
If I laugh out loud (maximum): 1.0 BTC
If I roll on the floor laughing: 100 BTC

If you translate a Chinese joke then post it in this thread.  If you think you have a 100 BTC pic you made yourself send it to:

[email protected]

I may decline this offer at any time depending how my mood is for day and how many people have tried to make me laugh.  I have paid out my bounties 100% of the time.  Don't forget to post your bitcoin address along with your submission.

Wedding night, upset the bride tells the groom.

She has something to confess to him.

The bridegroom say:

"Honey, that's ok. I know you skip the strip."

The bride said: "but I will confess is in before."

The bridegroom asked:

"Don't you say you've Bohemian, very not self-respect?"

The bride said:

"Yes, I haven't after sex-change surgery before..."
do you laugh。。:-)
bitcoins address;1QJ7oYvH7aMrtGPUjb7dhLx6QcQh6X3Sgb
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
March 26, 2011, 03:37:00 AM
Okay, I'm not Chinese, but I heard this joke from a Chinese person.  ;p

An American and a Chinese person get in a taxi together, and tell the driver to take them to Prosperity.  After driving for just a short while, they see a fork in the road up ahead.  The taxi driver asks them whether they should turn left or right.  First the American replies, "we definitely must turn right if we want to find Prosperity!"  Then the Chinese passenger says to the driver, "I agree that we must turn right, but would you mind using the left indicator?"

Apart from the economic aspect of the joke, this is especially funny if you've ever driven in China.
Activity: -
Merit: -
March 26, 2011, 03:09:59 AM
C:\Documents and Settings\tsg\桌面\喷气式飞行.jpg

Have you seen a dog which has a lovery wing?yeah,a great  dog!!

C:\Documents and Settings\tsg\桌面\guy and dog.jpg
     Oh!my god,it is so fantastic! I can not believe it!
March 26, 2011, 02:13:50 AM
                           A LAUGING FUNERAL
A grand funeral is carrying on the service to mourn over a man dead of illness before the be sent into the coffin ,the minister said in a low and sad voice: "... here, lying such a man, and he was believed to be an honest good lawyer, a caring good husband, a good father full of family sense of responsibility  ....
At this moment, the widow bowed her head and whispered to her child said: "go to see if the person in the is your father!
 my BITC:https://www.mybitcoin.com/login/sign-in.php
 Thanks a lot!
March 26, 2011, 02:01:40 AM
                       A LAUGHING FUNERAL
A grand funeral is carrying on the service to mourn over a man dead of illness before the be sent into the coffin ,the minister said in a low and sad voice: "... here, lying such a man, and he was believed to be an honest good lawyer, a caring good husband, a good father full of family sense of responsibility  ....
At this moment, the widow bowed her head and whispered to her child said: "go to see if the person in the is your father!
    my BITC:https://www.my.bitcoin.com/login/sign-in.php
March 26, 2011, 01:39:12 AM
                             A LAUGHING  FUNERAL
March 26, 2011, 01:05:04 AM
  A grand funeral is carrying on the service to mourn over a  man dead of illness before the be sent into the coffin ,the minister said in a low and sad voice: "... here, lying such a man, and he was believed to be an honest good lawyer, a caring good husband, a good father full of family sense of responsibility  ....
At this moment, the widow bowed her head and whispered to her child said: "go to see if the person in the is your father!   Cheesy
Activity: 28
March 22, 2011, 10:47:18 AM
One day, a fire, father and mother escaped, leaving only one son still inside.
 Mother is very nervous outside the house shouted: "Why you son of ... ... ... ... are on fire is not out ... ... "
 Son replied: "I wear socks ah! "
 Mom said: "What are the fire and you still wear socks? "
 Five minutes later, his son has not come out ... ...
 Mom and tense shouting: "Son, you in the end doing? come out ~ all on fire, but also to stay there ... ... "
 Son said: "I ah socks off! "

BTC:1899KKLG1b6ti1bs3U4kXfuFcRxCEVax1V
THANK YOU~ Smiley
March 22, 2011, 10:44:47 AM
Went to the United States, only to mom bought a pair of nike, did not give Dad buy.
 Dad not happy, my mother directly, said: "Let tomorrow take to the streets, to your father a pair of Li Ning, and it also has a hook, with the same。“

THANK YOU ~ Smiley
March 22, 2011, 10:40:48 AM
Do not care

Daughter father said: "Dad, I can tell you that one?"
Dad said: "Yes, of course. "
Daughter said to the father quietly: "Daddy, I think my mother would not take care of children. "
Dad was surprised asked: "how do you know. "
Daughter said: "Every time I have not trapped when her mother insisted I go to bed. Every time when I was very sleepy and not want me to call up. "

BTC: 1899KKLG1b6ti1bs3U4kXfuFcRxCEVax1V
Thank you ~ Smiley
March 22, 2011, 10:34:43 AM
Son: "If I get the fisrt in this text , what will you do?
Father: "That I'm really happy to die! "
Son: "Dad, do not worry, I will not let you die! "

Thank you ~ Smiley
Activity: 10
March 22, 2011, 01:09:15 AM
Pamela  met her friend wendy.Wendy asked how her father was.
"he is moaning about hie operation,"Pamela said.
"Ithought you told me that the was painles,"said Wendy.
"It was until the hospital's bill are arrived,"Pamela  explained.

my address is 1899KKLG1b6ti1bs3U4kXfuFcRxCEVax1V
thank you ~
March 22, 2011, 01:02:37 AM
I'll give 0.10 BTC for each one above that i liked and hadn't seen before...
teacher:Larry,if you want to talk I will have to send you to the headteachers office.
student:Oh,does the headteacher want to someone to talk to ?

thank you ~
March 22, 2011, 01:01:34 AM
teacher:Larry,if you want to talk I will have to send you to the headteachers office.
student:Oh,does the headteacher want to someone to talk to ?

thank you ~
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
probiwon.com
March 21, 2011, 09:18:57 AM
Китaйцы пpoдaют Чeлябинcк?! Smiley
Activity: 8
March 21, 2011, 08:12:07 AM
http://gaoxiao.jokeji.cn/UpFilesnew/2011/3/7/201137192948625.jpg
         Studies should be resting his chin like enough
my address is 15p9saNu2Y7y7zuSknbsCFWMSEdTLRDg29 ,thank you !
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
March 20, 2011, 11:18:45 PM
Perfect coincidence

My address is 15p9saNu2Y7y7zuSknbsCFWMSEdTLRDg29

0.10 BTC sent to 15p9saNu2Y7y7zuSknbsCFWMSEdTLRDg29.
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
March 20, 2011, 11:18:37 PM
Expensive Price

Dentist: I'm sorry, madam, but I'll have to charge you twenty-five dollars for pulling your son's tooth.

Mother: Twenty-five dollars! But I thought you only charged five dollars for an extraction.

Dentist: I usually do. But your son yelled so loud, he scared four other patients out of the office.

Wink

0.10 BTC sent to 1L1Kh8zYBFnKRYog6LeDjRcB4wZex8oWBv.
Pages:
Jump to: