Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 OfferDollar 💰 - Desktop & Mobile CPA/CPI Network - page 2. (Read 2717 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Bitcoin payment is an instant transactions that can be viewed on the blockchain network and once you adopted that means you need to reduce you payout period to either 3 days interval or at most weekly payment but the best will be daily payment.

The payment wait time is also to allow for your leads / conversions to be reviewed for fraudulent bot activity / invalid clicks.

You'll find it's pretty rare to see an affiliate network offer anything better than weekly payouts. At the current time we offer Bi-Weekly, however that will be changed once we've gotten through our beta stage. Perhaps in the future we will look into an option with daily payouts for Bitcoin, however it would require you making at least $50.00 per day to meet the minimum withdrawal.

Are campaigns for international users or just us?

Campaigns are international, most displayed on the Offers page will specify which country, however some of the offers are available for multiple countries. When an offer isn't available the system will automatically redirect your visitor to another available offer.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
Are campaigns for international users or just us?
Activity: 364
I actually like the idea of receiving bitcoin on completed offers but i personally dislike any online jobs the prefer a monthly payout because it reminds me of the 9 to 6 jobs, Bitcoin payment is an instant transactions that can be viewed on the blockchain network and once you adopted that means you need to reduce you payout period to either 3 days interval or at most weekly payment but the best will be daily payment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
And also, can you provide some guide or better videos on hos to complete offers. I dont know how to complete some because if I click offers there is just a popup that will show what to do but no links on how to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
I think this will be a good addition my ppd apps but unfortunately it's kot available for download in googlepla here in m country. Any chance you'll allow it here in Philippines?
I know the problem. Im selecting offers from other countries. It seems that there is no offer for my country.

The country selection shouldn't be logging you out. That just allows you to view offers available to certain countries, you are allowed to promote all of the offers within the Offers page, the country dropdown just shows where the offers can be promoted.
if im from asia, then i cant promote from us?

If you are from Asia you can promote any offer you'd like, however most offers have country restrictions, so that dropdown list lets you narrow it down. If you're only getting US traffic you can select United States and advertise any offer you'd like. There are some offers that apply to several countries, also if your visitor hits an offer that isn't available to them the system will automatically direct them to another available offer.

android app still not available in philippines.
I know the problem. Im selecting offers from other countries. It seems that there is no offer for my country.

The country selection shouldn't be logging you out. That just allows you to view offers available to certain countries, you are allowed to promote all of the offers within the Offers page, the country dropdown just shows where the offers can be promoted.

If you are from Asia you can promote any offer you'd like, however most offers have country restrictions, so that dropdown list lets you narrow it down. If you're only getting US traffic you can select United States and advertise any offer you'd like. There are some offers that apply to several countries, also if your visitor hits an offer that isn't available to them the system will automatically direct them to another available offer.
Activity: 406

When Im clicking offer, it redirects on the homepage and needs to login again. it always happens. what is the problem? is the site now usable?

Do you have cookies disabled? Or for any reason have switched IP's since loading the offers page?

already set excemption to the site. successfully opened the offer tab. then when I click offers, it pop ups the same home page.

When Im clicking offer, it redirects on the homepage and needs to login again. it always happens. what is the problem? is the site now usable?

Do you have cookies disabled? Or for any reason have switched IP's since loading the offers page?
Well since i have new domain planning to promote other blackhat niche. there is no illegal i just using backlinking to rank up my website my traffic almost organic from bing yahoo and google..
Do you have a sub website for list of offers just to check if what offers do you have and maybe i don't need to create a blackhat niche if i found an offer which is low competitors and can be easily rank on search engine.. ?

Yeah as long as there is no illegal traffic we have no problem with content locking / incentivized websites.

Our list of available offers are available on the Offers page from within the dashboard. There isn't any application wait time before you're able to access them. A majority of them will be mobile app installs / email submits.

Well since i have new domain planning to promote other blackhat niche. there is no illegal i just using backlinking to rank up my website my traffic almost organic from bing yahoo and google..
Do you have a sub website for list of offers just to check if what offers do you have and maybe i don't need to create a blackhat niche if i found an offer which is low competitors and can be easily rank on search engine.. ?

Yeah as long as there is no illegal traffic we have no problem with content locking / incentivized websites.

Our list of available offers are available on the Offers page from within the dashboard. There isn't any application wait time before you're able to access them. A majority of them will be mobile app installs / email submits.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Let me ask if you accepting a blackhat traffic..  sample as like one of my sample site.. rank from keyword top 10 in the first page
Check this http://theultimatephonegiveaway.com/
Are you accepting this kind of traffic in your offer? most of my website are rank in the first page and gaining traffic and converts but the problem i am earnings in usd not in bitcoin if you are accepting this kind of traffic maybe i'll apply to your network since i am looking for this affiliate network that can pay in bitcoin..

The website isn't a problem, I actually have a few similar myself, just how the traffic is obtained, if it's through what I think then it shouldn't be a problem. If you are obtaining it some sort of illegal way PM me and I'll clarify, but as of right now we have no problem with your website.

Remember we are still in beta, so I wouldn't recommend switching over all your main earning sites to us just yet. I'd hate to see you lose out potential conversions.

PM me if you have any questions, I'll also help you with setting up the locker if you have any troubles.

Update: I just registered but the problem there was a error popup that they coudn't find the application contact the admin support..
Please check my the website right now and also my PM. thanks.
Let me ask if you accepting a blackhat traffic..  sample as like one of my sample site.. rank from keyword top 10 in the first page
Are you accepting this kind of traffic in your offer? most of my website are rank in the first page and gaining traffic and converts but the problem i am earnings in usd not in bitcoin if you are accepting this kind of traffic maybe i'll apply to your network since i am looking for this affiliate network that can pay in bitcoin..

The website isn't a problem, I actually have a few similar myself, just how the traffic is obtained, if it's through what I think then it shouldn't be a problem. If you are obtaining it some sort of illegal way PM me and I'll clarify, but as of right now we have no problem with your website.

Remember we are still in beta, so I wouldn't recommend switching over all your main earning sites to us just yet. I'd hate to see you lose out potential conversions.

PM me if you have any questions, I'll also help you with setting up the locker if you have any troubles.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Let me ask if you accepting a blackhat traffic..  sample as like one of my sample site.. rank from keyword top 10 in the first page
Lets make a try for earning online. Smiley

Let me know if you need any help. We just rebuilt our page locker for a better mobile conversion rate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
I registered..
user:Ashikur Rahman

hello I registered.
user: julyboy
1. the activation email goes into spam
2. Offers section in the interface table is inconvenient for mobile browsers
3. It needs help system and FAQ

if you need a test service contact me

Hi julyboy,

Thank you for joining. Aware of the activation email spam issue, we will be resolving that shortly, unfortunately with both "offer" and "dollar" being high up there on the list of potential spam words it doesn't help. The offers table will also be updated within the next few days to perform better and for better mobile optimization. Working on the help / FAQ system as I write this, hopefully will have something up for that within 24 hours.

Thanks again for signing up and we appreciate the information! We sent you $1.00 CAD for your help!

https://blockchain.info/tx/e593e48b67698ed01511c2c0f9fab96b84018fe7aa33e6fb87a3062d43aef207
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

hello I registered.
user: julyboy
1. the activation email goes into spam
2. Offers section in the interface table is inconvenient for mobile browsers
3. It needs help system and FAQ

if you need a test service contact me
Pages:
Jump to: