Pages:
Author

Topic: Offering 0.005 BTC to any person who can provide me refs - page 2. (Read 868 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
How much you want for 1 month active, 0.01 BTC is my offer. If its ok for you, reply here and then i will send my ref link to you in PM

Send 0.02 btc and I will join and start clicking for 1 month.

Btc address = 1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY

Pm me the link after payment done.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked
Sent you PM and explained you, no problem for me 0.005 BTC
Activity: 364
I need a few refs for my PV/MTV (Paidverts/Mytrafficvalue)campaign now that the website is going good again and accepts again Paypal

I can give you 0.005 BTC for every 2 active refs, active refs I mean people who know the whole thing how PV/MTV works. You can also join under me if you aren't a member already. After clicking for 1 week will give you 0.005 BTC to you no strings attached.

Hit me up if you are interested.
I don't think i am doing anything wrong as no links putten in here.

What is meant by active referral ?
must i buy someting to upgrade my level ?

No you just have to read a guide I will send you on how it works, of course investing make things faster, and they accept BITCOIN as investment so I invite you to join under me and if you click everyday I will send weekly bonuses to you. And of course the 0.005 BTC after 1 week of clicking, but please don't join if you are not serious.
interesting to join with your referal can you give me link ?
Pm me Smiley

but ican't guarantee i will be active

you can pay me if im active in 1 weeek
I need a few refs for my PV/MTV (Paidverts/Mytrafficvalue)campaign now that the website is going good again and accepts again Paypal

I can give you 0.005 BTC for every 2 active refs, active refs I mean people who know the whole thing how PV/MTV works. You can also join under me if you aren't a member already. After clicking for 1 week will give you 0.005 BTC to you no strings attached.

No you just have to read a guide I will send you on how it works, of course investing make things faster, and they accept BITCOIN as investment so I invite you to join under me and if you click everyday I will send weekly bonuses to you. And of course the 0.005 BTC after 1 week of clicking, but please don't join if you are not serious.
How much you want for 1 month active, 0.01 BTC is my offer. If its ok for you, reply here and then i will send my ref link to you in PM
Activity: 364

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

I can join Paidverts in your downline and will be active for 1 month. How much you will pay for this ?
If you agree , plz pm me the details with your referral link.

Pages:
Jump to: