Pages:
Author

Topic: Offering facebook advertizing via posts on account with 3800+ friends - page 2. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
Is this your real facebook account?

It was stated before that it's a fecebook account made solely for the purpuse of advertizing. People are added at random, and it's not that easy to get upto that
amount of friends + followers. Prices remain the same.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is this your real facebook account?

It easy to have friends max 5,000 on facebook.

The hard things is to keep the relationship, keep communicate with them, and share thought or video to keep in touch.

Can you share your facebook profile URL on this thread?

Btw .0015 BTC is too expensive if you cannot give minimal "facebook like, comment or share" guarantee.

Still offering !  Cheap prices, awesome exposure !  Try it out.
Do your Facebook friends engage with the content you post? Do they like, comment, share it too ?

I can not guarantee that they will like nor comment on add you provide me, it all depends on what you want to promote i guess.
But speaking roughly; there's always someone who will like the post, since it's a lot of people that will see it.

where they come from mostly?

It is really mixed up, people were added randomly, solely for the pupuse of greater audience. Consider it as a "worldwide" audience.

Thank you for replies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Do your Facebook friends engage with the content you post? Do they like, comment, share it too ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
where they come from mostly?
I'm offering my service as facebook advertizing by posting your site on my wall, promo messages and similar on an account that has 3800+ friends and ~1000 followers.

Price per post is 0.0015 BTC. You can also strike a deal on daily promo advertizing for a week, month ..etc.
For any questions, info etc, feel free to ask here or via PM.

Check out my other thread [ Selling human traffic to your site. Cheap prices, GEO targeting,exposure length! ] here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12531346

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: