Pages:
Author

Topic: Offering [INTEREST FREE] Microloans (With and without collateral) - page 2. (Read 6314 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Bump!  This stuff is still on, yeah! Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
Still available for Loan?..
I Badly need 0.2BTC

Thank You

Denied.  I have no idea who you are, and IDK if you need it so bad that you might be willing to scam.
Sorry.  If you have a valid collateral to offer (which I'm guessing you don't) feel free to bring it up and I'll supply you with a loan Smiley

Ok no problem.

Thanks Smiley
legendary
I Badly need 0.2BTC

Thank You

Denied.  I have no idea who you are, and IDK if you need it so bad that you might be willing to scam.
Sorry.  If you have a valid collateral to offer (which I'm guessing you don't) feel free to bring it up and I'll supply you with a loan Smiley
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
I Badly need 0.2BTC

Thank You
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Do you hold any Doge? If so, would you loan that out?

Hi,

Sadly, I don't loan out any DOGE, but you can obviously buy it with bitcoin if you need a loan of BTC from me.  I would still expect a repayment in BTC though.

Alright, not a big deal. I appreciate the quick response.
legendary

Hi,

Sadly, I don't loan out any DOGE, but you can obviously buy it with bitcoin if you need a loan of BTC from me.  I would still expect a repayment in BTC though.
Activity: 882

legendary
Repaid:  16f4bb704079d0499b815147f53fa186d93d5e7a45ad7c1504a582554e2278ed

Confirmed, jdany has repaid 1 day early hence a repayment of 0.84 BTC (0.005 BTC reduced)  Collateral has also been returned to the email jdany sent me in PM. 

Thanks for the great lending experience.  Will leave trust feedback!

jdany applied for a 0.3 BTC loan, and he returned 0.31 BTC the next day.  I am posting here for reference.  Thanks for being an awesome borrower. Smiley
Activity: 644
Inspired
Repaid:  16f4bb704079d0499b815147f53fa186d93d5e7a45ad7c1504a582554e2278ed
legendary
To compete with all the other awesome loaning threads, I will be making some changes to this loaning topic soon, for the better.  Stay tuned!
Inspired
I think it's awesome that lending in our community has matured to the point where you can take/make a loan with little risk on either side of the transaction.
I have to say, it would have never done that without the help of some of our senior members keeping lenders and lendees honest.  I have a lot of respect for Vod, DiamondCards and their ilk.

No longer the wild-west with lending.
legendary
A 0.95 BTC loan has been provided to yogg for a term of 4 weeks.  For full details, check here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/loan-with-yogg-public-details-652617
That is currently all the funds I have for loaning, will update once I get more! Smiley  Will get more in a week or less (33% repayment in 1 week.)
legendary
I'd like to borrow 0.8 BTC until Friday July 18th.

I have to cover an order for 1.85 BTC.
0.8 of it is hung up through Coinbase until Friday eve.
I can transfer as many AM shares through Havelock as you need for collateral.

182aYVmvc7rdw8WrNeCuZYjBGuxBtYQLmn

--

Amount Received
0.80 BTC
From Coinbase
To You
Bought 0.80 BTC for $516.57.
Paid for with ********. Your bitcoin will arrive by the end of day on Friday Jul 18, 2014.

I am currently in the process of funding jdany with a loan of 0.8 BTC.  He has provided 6 AM1 (AsicMiner) shares as collateral.
Will post full details today.
legendary
Yet another week has past, let us sit back and turn on the TV.  Fifa world cup.  Also, Monbux is offering microloans!  Yay!
Inspired
I'd like to borrow 0.8 BTC until Friday July 18th.

I have to cover an order for 1.85 BTC.
0.8 of it is hung up through Coinbase until Friday eve.
I can transfer as many AM shares through Havelock as you need for collateral.

182aYVmvc7rdw8WrNeCuZYjBGuxBtYQLmn

--

Amount Received
0.80 BTC
From Coinbase
To You
Bought 0.80 BTC for $516.57.
Paid for with ********. Your bitcoin will arrive by the end of day on Friday Jul 18, 2014.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
Just curious, what do you gain from giving out an interest-free loan with no collateral?
Activity: 294
Well, I guess that would depend entirely on the borrower's reputation and his reason for the loan.
I would require some sort of profit though Tongue

In my case it would be AAA+ cryptostocks bond acquisition. Loan duration 30-60-90 depending on the type of bond, ratio etc.

I do not know if purchased stocks can be offered as collateral. I am new to the site.
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
I pmed you an offer for one of your microloans... Please reply back, even if to discourage it.

I know I have no collateral to give you, but I did offer a second idea that involves you not giving me the loan.
legendary
Still have more BTC to lend.  I am considering loaning some very trusted users without requiring collateral.  Not sure yet though.

What monthly interest would you ask on that?

Well, I guess that would depend entirely on the borrower's reputation and his reason for the loan.
I would require some sort of profit though Tongue

*Offering loans without collateral for special users.  PM me if you really need it.*
Do not bother me if you don't have one of the following:

- a solid reputation
- a good reason
- *preferred if you traded with me in the past

Just a beta thing right now, we'll see how it goes.
Activity: 294
Still have more BTC to lend.  I am considering loaning some very trusted users without requiring collateral.  Not sure yet though.

What monthly interest would you ask on that?
Pages:
Jump to: