Pages:
Author

Topic: Offering Loan up to 5 Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
March 14, 2016, 07:06:10 PM
Loan 0.7-1 btc
Interest - 12 %
BTC address 1G9LbiCMaQo3hMZqis5uqkGxEBXNCeawbX
Collateral Soundcloud account worth ~1000usd
Contact me via pm for email

( I guessed you couldnt reply fast on pm, btw you have more info there)

EDIT- Repayment 15 days max.

Accepted, Please send me your skype/contact info, i'll contact you regarding your loan request Thanks.

Why would you loan so much to someone with a neg feedback, worthless collateral and a newbie?
Why would you give collateral to a newbie Huh

I am curious why OP risks this much.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
March 14, 2016, 06:30:03 PM

MRKLYE has three positives next to his name.  You don't.  Read the reviews and walk in someone else's shoes for a day before you go shooting your mouth off.

So you agree with him, "no collateral is fine" ?

As I said on the first page...

If the man doesn't want collateral on the loans he is offering, who are we to argue with him?

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 14, 2016, 06:24:02 PM
Well, start making girl accounts and this dude will give you free 1btc.. -_-

Honestly, OP you have more money than brains if you think loaning to folks on the forums with no collateral will be profitable.
If you're feeling charitable why not give the BTC away..? Atleast then you won't be heartbroken when none of these loans come back.

Thanks bro you helped me alot pls teach me alot as you can ill also give you free i just new to this forum and other saying iwill be scammed i will be scammed first time idk what to trust

Look at MRKLYE rep, dont trust him, of course you should ask for collateral ( only not to real reputable members, but that would be rare to see them asking for btc)

MRKLYE has three positives next to his name.  You don't.  Read the reviews and walk in someone else's shoes for a day before you go shooting your mouth off.

So you agree with him, "no collateral is fine" ?
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
March 14, 2016, 06:14:43 PM

Honestly, OP you have more money than brains if you think loaning to folks on the forums with no collateral will be profitable.
If you're feeling charitable why not give the BTC away..? Atleast then you won't be heartbroken when none of these loans come back.

Thanks bro you helped me alot pls teach me alot as you can ill also give you free i just new to this forum and other saying iwill be scammed i will be scammed first time idk what to trust

Look at MRKLYE rep, dont trust him, of course you should ask for collateral ( only not to real reputable members, but that would be rare to see them asking for btc)

March 14, 2016, 05:47:25 PM

Activity: 42
March 14, 2016, 05:45:36 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 14, 2016, 05:42:48 PM

He is not accepting 'No collateral' loan requests.

Care to explain what bitcoin_girl1 was then..?

-61 rep, worst member i ve ever seen, your account must be worth -10 btc for who gets it.

Whatever it may be, I asked the OP to list the details as such other lenders do here. Otherwise, this thread will have lot of trolls. There are lot of members ask for loans. From the beginning make it neat thread.
March 14, 2016, 05:40:19 PM

-61 rep, worst member i ve ever seen, your account must be worth -10 btc for who gets it.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
March 14, 2016, 05:39:51 PM

...and yet even now his OP doesn't say that.

As tittle says, I'm offering loan,
Currently stock : 10.8147 BTC
Leave your loan amount
BTC address
Skype/Email(for contact only regarding your loan)

If you're newbie, your minimum 0.06 BTC & max is 0.8 BTC
And if you're trusted, your minimum is 0.5 BTC & max is 5 BTC

Repay address is 19JPSDFdBzJ9tEYsf4dvfE1sDJzbmiSLoJ
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
March 14, 2016, 05:39:02 PM

March 14, 2016, 05:32:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
March 14, 2016, 05:30:46 PM

March 14, 2016, 05:27:34 PM
You have pm, or add me on skype in order to quick up things.
March 14, 2016, 05:23:56 PM
lol and he tell me, "ill get you to jail" lol wtf i have proof if u need from the Indentity Theft Attempt... only take care

Lol lmao I good. fix your fucking english.

p.s btw he trying to scam me, he said that if i not give him btc, he will fuck my life lol, guess who will?

Did you ask for Identity Proof and other stuff?

I didnt ask him i just told him i need valid collateral once that he's staring sending me his pics shit

I see. Already, members are trolling this a funny thread. He may have been frustrated then. Okay, do something solid with your lending. Good luck.

Thanks, Bitcoin_girl, are you willing to go first? or use escrow? if so i willing to give you the loan

I think you mis-quoted. But, thanks if you offer me the loan. This may be your first lending. My wishes.

Hello you say that you dont have collateral i so sorry

Ha, Ok. No problem. My suggestion is post your transactions, signed messages, escrow information of all the loans in this thread. Do read how others tracking loans.
March 14, 2016, 05:21:32 PM
lol and he tell me, "ill get you to jail" lol wtf i have proof if u need from the Indentity Theft Attempt... only take care

p.s btw he trying to scam me, he said that if i not give him btc, he will fuck my life lol, guess who will?

I didnt ask him i just told him i need valid collateral once that he's staring sending me his pics shit

I see. Already, members are trolling this a funny thread. He may have been frustrated then. Okay, do something solid with your lending. Good luck.

Thanks, Bitcoin_girl, are you willing to go first? or use escrow? if so i willing to give you the loan

I think you mis-quoted. But, thanks if you offer me the loan. This may be your first lending. My wishes.

Hello you say that you dont have collateral i so sorry
March 14, 2016, 05:18:36 PM

March 14, 2016, 05:16:13 PM

As you are new, i will use escrow...Any trusted member/staff ?
March 14, 2016, 05:13:16 PM

March 14, 2016, 04:58:09 PM
Loanoffer40 check pm.
March 14, 2016, 04:54:02 PM

Pages:
Jump to: