Pages:
Author

Topic: → Offering Loans ← (No-Collateral) | LOW INTEREST & EASY BTC LOANING - page 7. (Read 17750 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Amount of BTC wanted:0.03
Optional Collateral (If you want a 100% of getting accepted): Account
Date Of Repayment: 10/21/2014
Interest: 30%
Reason: I fixed my limits with Coin.mx just waiting for my deposit to post, can screen shot if you like.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Do you have any upper limit in terms of the repayment date? Till how long can I push it (repay it back)?

Apply properly, and then we can talk. Loans up to a month long.
Activity: 280
Do you have any upper limit in terms of the repayment date? Till how long can I push it (repay it back)?
Nah sorry,

I am looking for a favour 5% is the most I can over for my laziness, just hungry and sick + lazy to go to the shop. I´ll have some bread and butter and get the pizza tmrw.

I'm risking $12 for less than $1 in return, sorry Sad.

I get you, no problem mate Smiley
Nah sorry,

I am looking for a favour 5% is the most I can over for my laziness, just hungry and sick + lazy to go to the shop. I´ll have some bread and butter and get the pizza tmrw.

I'm risking $12 for less than $1 in return, sorry Sad.
Nah sorry,

Amount of BTC wanted:0,04
Optional Collateral (If you want a 100% of getting accepted): can do 12 USD PayPal if required
Date Of Repayment: 18:10.2014
Interest: 0,042 - repayment
Reason: I am hungry
Address: 1ByTEqFTmcbC4MgUnqteRfTMJeMy3nHRL1

i started playing at sealswithclubs and the cashouts seem to be  a bit longer than what I am used to. I always order my pizza with bitcoins and feel pretty hungry right now. I cashed 0,04 worth of chips out 1 hour ago but cashouts are up to 12 hours. I have cold and dont want to go to shop for food.

5% is too low. Do 15%, and use your account as collateral, then I will accept this.
i guess I´ll have to go to the shop then

Hmm, 10% good? And $15 PP as collateral?
Amount of BTC wanted: 0.14
Optional Collateral : tickets to live event. value over 500usd
Date Of Repayment: 21/10/2014
Interest: 0.02
Reason: exchange to prepaid visacard
Address: 1CzEb3PEVGVawVZWLbijSyCgwwWdov2DgX

Denied, as the collateral is hard to secure.
Activity: 263
Amount of BTC wanted: 0.14
Optional Collateral : tickets to live event. value over 500usd
Date Of Repayment: 21/10/2014
Interest: 0.02
Reason: exchange to prepaid visacard
Address: 1CzEb3PEVGVawVZWLbijSyCgwwWdov2DgX
Optional Collateral (If you want a 100% of getting accepted): can do 12 USD PayPal if required

i started playing at sealswithclubs and the cashouts seem to be  a bit longer than what I am used to. I always order my pizza with bitcoins and feel pretty hungry right now. I cashed 0,04 worth of chips out 1 hour ago but cashouts are up to 12 hours. I have cold and dont want to go to shop for food.

5% is too low. Do 15%, and use your account as collateral, then I will accept this.
i guess I´ll have to go to the shop then

I was just asking why? I feel like I offered a lot better than what has been in this thread and you just say "denied". Without reason. I did this because it says easy btc loaning in your thread title.

1. PayPal exchanges for alot less when exchanging to Bitcoin.
2. I only have .1 in my wallet to loan, the rest is invested somewhere
3. You didn't tell me what alt-coin you are investing in.

If you agree to send your special account as a collateral for a .1 loan, please PM me the alt-coin you are investing in.

1) Not really, paypal to bank to coinbase or whatever you use. (not 1 penny lost)
2) Edit your thread. It said .5 at the beginning.
3) Litecoin

If I agree to send you an account at which now has $140 in it to be paid out over a week, you agree to lend me ~$40 BTC? HMMMMMM let me think

Since you are positive you will payback, that should be no problem?

Get the fuck out.

lol? And if you don't want to give 350% collateral, I'll keep $50 and send back the rest if you default.
Activity: 190
I was just asking why? I feel like I offered a lot better than what has been in this thread and you just say "denied". Without reason. I did this because it says easy btc loaning in your thread title.

If you agree to send your special account as a collateral for a .1 loan, please PM me the alt-coin you are investing in.

1) Not really, paypal to bank to coinbase or whatever you use. (not 1 penny lost)
3) Litecoin

If I agree to send you an account at which now has $140 in it to be paid out over a week, you agree to lend me ~$40 BTC? HMMMMMM let me think

350% collateral is a problem for anyone. Now I am denying you. Thats just a tad fucking ludicrous knowing full well you would have my payments locked up for a week. Regardless of if I paid you back or not. Get the fuck out.

3) Litecoin

3) Litecoin

To request a loan, fill out the form below:

Amount of BTC wanted: .26
Optional Collateral (If you want a 100% of getting accepted): Please read PM I sent about account at a particular website
Date Of Repayment: 2 days
Interest: 12%
Reason: Alto trading
Address: 12KkpXRxTrGGwWGEPiJzg15gxDMtp2LBvj

Denied.

Okay, frankly I don't understand how 125% collateral in cash is a reason for a denial, but quite alright. If you aren't loaning out guaranteed risk free up to 25% weekly interest loans, I have no idea how to get one.

I don't know why you are doing this. Ask someone else, I denied you.
To request a loan, fill out the form below:

Amount of BTC wanted: .26
Optional Collateral (If you want a 100% of getting accepted): Please read PM I sent about account at a particular website
Date Of Repayment: 2 days
Interest: 12%
Reason: Alto trading
Address: 12KkpXRxTrGGwWGEPiJzg15gxDMtp2LBvj

Denied.

Okay, frankly I don't understand how 125% collateral in cash is a reason for a denial, but quite alright. If you aren't loaning out guaranteed risk free up to 25% weekly interest loans, I have no idea how to get one.
Pages:
Jump to: