Pages:
Author

Topic: Offering Loans up to 5BTC - page 2. (Read 1161 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 19, 2014, 09:55:12 AM
Amount needed: 0.5 bitcoin
Why do i need this loan : i want this loan for mining
Period: 2 months
collateral: will give you my id card photo with my face.. and can give you altcoins.

i can give you the bitcoins back every week or everymonth ..

if You have stable altcoins as a collateral, pm me and we Van work out a deal Smiley
From what he has told me he doesn't...
He has like 3.2k pixcoin which right now is worth nothing
I'm working to see if he will provided identification as collateral, also with rosinpl
Let's see how these pan out
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
May 19, 2014, 09:02:12 AM
collateral: will give you my id card photo with my face.. and can give you altcoins.

if You have stable altcoins as a collateral, pm me and we Van work out a deal Smiley
Activity: 168
May 19, 2014, 07:30:29 AM

May 19, 2014, 07:28:30 AM
Amount needed: 0.1

Reason: to buy ghs and mine alt currencies over cex.Io until i get my paycheck in one week.

Period: one week

Collateral: can send my id scanned and proof of residence.

PM'ing you now.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
May 19, 2014, 06:53:30 AM
ID dont count for collateral,

OP has already stated that he's willing to accept ID as a form of 'collateral' if you read it. That being said I wouldn't exactly call it collateral - all you can use it for is to hunt down the borrower/blackmail them to return the coins and mostly with small loans it isn't worth the effort.

he is really taking big risk by taking ID as a collateral. coz you cant do anything with ID.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
May 19, 2014, 06:18:01 AM

OP has already stated that he's willing to accept ID as a form of 'collateral' if you read it. That being said I wouldn't exactly call it collateral - all you can use it for is to hunt down the borrower/blackmail them to return the coins and mostly with small loans it isn't worth the effort.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
May 19, 2014, 06:06:48 AM

Reason: to buy ghs and mine alt currencies over cex.Io until i get my paycheck in one week.

read this thread for collateral

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-the-rule-of-no-collateral-no-loan-ignore-at-your-own-risk-577765
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 19, 2014, 04:29:16 AM

May 19, 2014, 03:30:11 AM
Hello!
I have been observing the loaning section for quite some time now and I have decided to start offering some loans to those who are in a bit of financial trouble.
First, some quick questions to be answered

How much are you allowed to borrow?
Up to 5BTC - to get even a 2BTC loan you will have to do some good convincing to get it.

Must you have a collateral?
YES...If you want to send photos of your ID scanned AND with your face in it as well as address, I will accept this as collateral.
IF not, I will require a collateral such as altcoins...These can be held with an escrow of your choice (must have a valid thread open and must have escrowed before)

Are there any interest rates?
If you provide identity collateral, only 2.5% per week applies
If you provide any altcoin collateral, only .5% per week applies

I may consider giving out micro loans of 0.01BTC or less without collateral depending on how well this service goes.

Post below in the following format to request a loan:

Amount Needed:
Why do I need this loan:
Collateral:
Escrow (if applicable):

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: