Pages:
Author

Topic: Offering short term loans up to 0.1 - page 3. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 21, 2014, 09:13:41 PM
I've been checking out this section for quite a while and have been in the lending business with regular fiat for a while, so BTC is a logical next step. This will be a long term business for me, but i'd like to start off small, expand to a bigger and bigger client base and eventually move up in BTC amount offered.

I offer collateral loans with a set limit as to how much I will be willing to lend. I'll start by offering 0.1 - 0.001 loans with collateral. I do accept Escrow though fees are for your own account. Some Escrow providers do not charge anything, though since i'm making money, so should they and a tip is required.

Accepted colleteral
Bitcointalk accounts, full member +
Digital goods of value that are non-versable.
Alt coins, 125% of repayment amount.
If you feel you can offer anything that, feel free to offer something not listed (do please think when offering something).

Not accepted collateral:
Alt coins not traded on major exchanges

Please apply in this thread (no pm) with the following format:

Amount Requested
Date repayment is to be made
Repayment Amount / % interest
Collateral
BTC address to fund the loan to

Payments more than 1 day late are due a late fee of 5%, 3 days 10%. If you have repaid after 5 days on the repayment date agreed you forfeit you collateral. If for some legitimate reason you are unable to repay at the agreed date, contact me as soon as possible, I am a human being that empathizes. Though I do not wish to be scammed.

I reserve the right to deny any and all requests, I also will review your account, history etc. And might ask for more information. Even though these are small amounts I want to set a quality standard that I can build upon.

Depending on your account and request above criteria might change a bit. This mostly depends on amount and your account status / track record. In terms of Collateral.

Please post requests in this thread NOT via PM please, thanks!

Update:For Sr.Members and above with a good track record I temporarily offer loans without collateral.

Payback Will always be to 3DZit4HTrntvUgU6pqfFRJn8Bt39kiD9c3
Pages:
Jump to: