Pages:
Author

Topic: Offering Web hosting services [Web/SSH] - page 2. (Read 2157 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007
1davout
February 11, 2011, 03:42:56 PM
Can BC be installed on your servers?
I'll make a professionnal install and add two currencies of your choice for a modest 100 BTC fee (not counting SCI integration though).
Why get a copy when you can get the original ?! Cheesy
Activity: 859
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
February 11, 2011, 03:30:41 PM
Can BC be installed on your servers?
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
February 11, 2011, 03:27:30 PM
Can we run our own server on the ssh account? For example could I run a ruby rails server on the ssh account, and leave it running?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 11, 2011, 02:39:29 PM
Hi all,

I'm quite new in the bitcoin community and happy to announce I offer web services like hosting. It's at the moment my first serious attempt to use bitcoin for real services and hope you will enjoy. I'm open to any suggestions or questions you may have. Here is my actual services (see the web site for the actual prices):

* Web hosting:
      Simple hosting on our Linux Apache server with PHP, MySQL and FTP access. We offer a capacity up to 10 GiB, a network connection of 100 Mb/s at maximum and your site will be at yourprefix.james-b.ch as you wish.
    * SSH access:
      You will have access via SSH to our linux server to store up to 25 GiB of data and to run any program you want on it.

I'm not a professional but I have enough experience with unix, web hosting and servers to offer a decent service quality. I'm offering my service because my dedicated server isn't very used at the moment and I hope these services would help some people meanwhile I could earn some bitcoins (I have nearly none at the moment).

More information at http://www.james-b.ch/bitcoin.php and thank the community and developper of bitcoin for your continuous great work !
Pages:
Jump to: