Pages:
Author

Topic: Offerings to Cthulhu - 1.4 is Here! Now accepted at Coinworks.info - page 14. (Read 101009 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
verge brought me here.  I am an Unobtanium guy so it was awesome to hear about another very interesting blockchain from Blazr2.  This guy is a brilliant cryptographic artist for sure Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
The Verge brought me here and this is the best damn crypto ever.

Activity: 218
Merit: 105
Is there an IRC channel?

There's not an official OFF channel, but some of us do like to gather in #fridaynightunix on freenode.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Is there an IRC channel?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
INSERT COIN
You don't need the testnet ports open, only the P2P port. If you're using 1.4, the in-wallet mining controls are in the options window, just choose your level of desired worship and let it run!

Ok, thanks. I found the mining options, I managed to mine 5 OFF so far Smiley
Activity: 1
Greeting fellow followers.

I'll admit, I was only slightly tempted to go with Dogecoin, but I am now glad I waited. This is far more towards my liking.

You don't need the testnet ports open, only the P2P port. If you're using 1.4, the in-wallet mining controls are in the options window, just choose your level of desired worship and let it run!
Activity: 128
INSERT COIN
Nice! We are also noticing quite spike of visitors from
http://observationdeck.io9.com/there-is-a-new-crypto-currency-based-on-cthulhu-1607664361
over the last few days Smiley

Yeah, that's where I found it. I'm new to mining and stuff and the documentation is a bit "esoteric" Smiley Is it important to have the testnet ports open in my firewall and what is the testnet for? I'd like to have all non essential ports battened down for safety.
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
Can someone make an OFF tipbot for reddit and twitter so we can honor the great one in those dwellings?
Activity: 236
In dreamland; he awaits you.
It's suspended - new version of exchange is being created - you can follow this on scifi forums.
Activity: 20
https://nicehash.com/software/

sgminer-5.0 can mine OFF

sgminer --algorithm quarkcoin --url=... --user=... --pass=... --intensity 19 --gpu-engine .... --gpu-memclock ... -w 64
Activity: 30
In a last two days I have noticed strange problems in MPOS with incorrect hashrates of some new miners.
It looks like 3-5 users have normal hash rates and one have 100x times faster hashrate.
For the same time - blocks amount are not increased, even if one or two supa-dupa mega-speed miner is working on the pool.
I`ve asked for one miner - is it really high speed for a gpu rig or it is a software bug. The config was usual, nothing intersting.
And the problem is that this supa-dupa megahashrate miner gets 98-99% of a every block payout.

To correct this situation I have to block all mega-super-hashrate users.
Sorry for this situation, but this bug won`t leave any profit for other miners.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Lo!

The foolish white witch occultists have been casting spells of I/O errors on my Altar to the ever-sleeping undying Lord. They have thus stopped me in my quest to do my part in the great awakening of the Elder Gods!!! If any esteemed adepts can help this poor, besieged novice, offerings at: YEW5YH425H245HTRHWRTJ would be gladly accepted to help my chaos magick workings lift the dark energies of R'lyeh and flow into our world once again!!!

Many humble thanks my brethren.

-- Henry Frobisher Chambliss-Hartcourt
Activity: 1
you are going to make me mine this again, aren't you?

You make it sound as if anyone had a choice in the matter. When the stars align, there is no choice, there is only madness. Ia! Ia Cthulhu! Ia fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
you are going to make me mine this again, aren't you?
Intriguing... What added value for worshipper provides such declaration ? Smiley

Edit: Ahm it's in-wallet mining with selection of threads from 0..4,-1 Smiley
Silence is golden, but updates are better:

1.4 coming soon.
Pages:
Jump to: