Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 19. (Read 151395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
July 14, 2013, 09:46:17 AM
No worries guys.

When that countdown hits 00.00.00.00 at http://www.unocs.com/, PXC price will go through the roof. Another spike, then another return to a more realistic price.

This is a natural cycle for the price of any cryptocoin, just take a look at all those long term charts. It's the way the market works because of how the investors think. They don't have patience. They see PXC price not moving for a few day's, so they take their money out and buy other coins.

They WILL return to PXC.

This is the reason you should always have some BTC ready to buy when someone dumps ! I grew my PXC fortune by 25% the last few days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
July 14, 2013, 09:00:35 AM
Really huge PXC dump occurred. Bought 450 PXC to early at 0.0003 Angry. now the price is down alot.
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2013, 04:39:15 AM

I don't know if PXC is ready for larger exchanges just yet, but I think it is inevitable.

Why would it not be ? Sure, people will pump and dump it, but it'll just drop down to a realistic price because there are too many PXC supporters with deep pockets that are waiting and hoping someone will dump.
Yes, if you look at crypsy you can see that what you say is already true, there is a lot of sell order
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
July 14, 2013, 03:59:38 AM
Price pretty stable at the exchange Smiley
DGC is doing well too, interesting times ahead Smiley
legendary
July 13, 2013, 03:53:17 PM

I don't know if PXC is ready for larger exchanges just yet, but I think it is inevitable.

Why would it not be ? Sure, people will pump and dump it, but it'll just drop down to a realistic price because there are too many PXC supporters with deep pockets that are waiting and hoping someone will dump.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 12, 2013, 09:03:25 PM
I think the success of PXC (or any alt-coin) plays a major factor in it leading into larger exchanges.

Also, the market cap is a big factor.

PXC's has grown and I believe will only continue to do so both as new coins are minted and value continues to go up.

Activity: 252
July 12, 2013, 07:09:28 PM
Hi Guys, i just want to worn you that DGC and ARG are truing to destroy you, or to take your place..
I just sow couple of guys on BTC-e that are promoting coins, donating 50 DGC etc...
Be on your gurd!
You need to do somting about it, to counter this..
I live PXC and WDC coin, (and now FTC Smiley but you must do someting!
best of luck

Yeah i seen that as well i was in chat also. They can do what they want not my biz. We doing something right
on our end and will continue down that path. Smiley
PXC Research Team
July 12, 2013, 06:46:34 PM
Hi Guys, i just want to worn you that DGC and ARG are truing to destroy you, or to take your place..
I just sow couple of guys on BTC-e that are promoting coins, donating 50 DGC etc...
Be on your gurd!
best of luck

An exchange should add a coin on quality, not on begging and bribery.
If BTC-E won't accept PXC, so be it Smiley It's loosing trades to Cryptsy already, PhenixEx launching soon Smiley

First I thought PXC isn't ready for BTC-E, now I'm wondering if BTC-E is ready for PXC.

If DGC gets on BTC-E, I'll slowly dump my DGC and buy more PXC, WDC and FTC Smiley
And I have loads of DGC Smiley I like DGC and the community but I'm supporting UNOCS anayway Smiley

Well I don't think they are taking our place they will get what they deserve. I also like DGC eventhough I don't have a single coin.

PXC has it's own unique place and who knows may be in the future DGC also partners with UNOCS. Smiley
legendary
July 12, 2013, 06:33:32 PM
Be on your gurd!
best of luck

An exchange should add a coin on quality, not on begging and bribery.
If BTC-E won't accept PXC, so be it Smiley It's loosing trades to Cryptsy already, PhenixEx launching soon Smiley

First I thought PXC isn't ready for BTC-E, now I'm wondering if BTC-E is ready for PXC.

If DGC gets on BTC-E, I'll slowly dump my DGC and buy more PXC, WDC and FTC Smiley
And I have loads of DGC Smiley I like DGC and the community but I'm supporting UNOCS anayway Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
viva la vida
July 12, 2013, 06:03:22 PM
Be on your gurd!
best of luck
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 12, 2013, 12:22:37 PM

And things grow even more interesting. Sure am glad I am holding all three coins now. Tongue
PXC Research Team
Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
legendary
July 12, 2013, 03:42:47 AM
Yes, very solid looking .29 BTC buy wall at .0003 Smiley

I think some people put up fake buy walls to alter the perception of other buyers.

" Don't sell too low, because I'm supporting the price.... your PXC is safe !"

This would be to keep weak hands from selling. When they DO start biting into the fake wall, the " fake buyer " quickly cancels the order because he doesn't actually want to buy at such a high price.

That's my theory. And the opposite is probably true for fake sell walls. I tried some google searches on this topic but couldn't find anything of use. Does anyone know more about this subject and care to explain it better ?

( then again, it could just be a big player that changed his mind when his price target wasn't met fast enough )
Activity: 420
July 12, 2013, 01:53:25 AM
after the excitement it looks like were settling down around .00035

Last two times we went down a bit deeper after a mini-bubble like this, I'm expecting a drop to .0002 this time. Many of the buyers are week hands and will sell when the miners of today are dumping their freshly mined coins.
That will be good for the rest of us miners though, so we can mine and buy in expectation of the NEXT mini bubble Smiley

All speculation, naturally.

I do not think its going to drop to .0002 any time soon, might be hard to get through the 200BTC buy wall at .0003 lol

M.

Yeah, that was a nice wall Smiley
Now it's gone, maybe price drops a bit so I can pick up some more Smiley

Mega-uber-brutal-coin maniac!  Grin Need moar PXC!
legendary
July 12, 2013, 01:39:21 AM

Last two times we went down a bit deeper after a mini-bubble like this, I'm expecting a drop to .0002 this time. Many of the buyers are week hands and will sell when the miners of today are dumping their freshly mined coins.
That will be good for the rest of us miners though, so we can mine and buy in expectation of the NEXT mini bubble Smiley

I do not think its going to drop to .0002 any time soon, might be hard to get through the 200BTC buy wall at .0003 lol

M.

Yeah, that was a nice wall Smiley
Now it's gone, maybe price drops a bit so I can pick up some more Smiley

Activity: 168
July 11, 2013, 08:18:44 PM

M.
legendary
July 11, 2013, 05:59:19 PM

Pages:
Jump to: