Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 82. (Read 151407 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
June 01, 2013, 02:32:55 PM
Good Morning everyone!  Smiley

Morning !

Any news ? How are the developments coming along ?

They are coming along good. Iamatrix has been codeing away and i have been working on and closing
some deals were folks can spend there PXC. There will be a announcement later today. Just need to
get my coffee in me and shake out the cobb webs....

When are you guys gonna do something to increase the value. At this moment coin is dying. PLZ give all of us some good news.

What are u doing to improve the value of the coin? Devs are working their ass off. It's just hard fighting against the coin-of-the-day with no value, just 95% of folks here thinking they can get rich by being an early adopter of whatever coins is released.

If you know someway to increase the value of this coin then tell me. And if not then you know what to do. I know developers are doing hard work but they should keep an eye on what the miners are doing they should guide them aswell. Miners are the first people who build the real value of the coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 01, 2013, 02:32:14 PM
Good Morning everyone!  Smiley

Morning !

They are coming along good. Iamatrix has been codeing away and i have been working on and closing
some deals were folks can spend there PXC. There will be a announcement later today. Just need to

When are you guys gonna do something to increase the value. At this moment coin is dying. PLZ give all of us some good news.

Yeesh.  Overly dramatic much?   This coin is in great shape (especially for me since I'm buying tons lol). 

I second this motion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
June 01, 2013, 02:30:50 PM

Morning !

What are u doing to improve the value of the coin? Devs are working their ass off. It's just hard fighting against the coin-of-the-day with no value, just 95% of folks here thinking they can get rich by being an early adopter of whatever coins is released.

Exactly.  The constant whining gets old. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 01, 2013, 02:27:27 PM

Morning !

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
June 01, 2013, 02:23:10 PM

Morning !

Yeesh.  Overly dramatic much?   This coin is in great shape (especially for me since I'm buying tons lol). 
PXC Research Team
June 01, 2013, 02:15:18 PM

Morning !

PXC Research Team
June 01, 2013, 01:10:22 PM
just looked on cryptcy pxc is seling at 0.00014375 btc  and cnc is at 0.00055000 btc   how can pxc be worth less ? buy up as much as you can while it is still cheap

Thats what I am saying that people are really big fools there are selling worthless coin for so high and throwing useful coin like trash. PXC has more worth then FTC. I mean it should be 0.005 atleast.

im glad i have been seling aload of my alts the last few days lol i have 25 btc to buy up all this cheap pxc lol and still ming it with 12500kh

Thats gonna be a nice stack Wink

just ading to my 100k pxc lol

Man if this coin succeeded and price went upto $1 then your are gonna be millionaire. Considering that you are gonna hold it for long term. I wish I had a mining rig like you but my luck I only have 550kh/s.

i will not be selling for less than 1btc /k  just got up to 150k pxc lol i think it is neer the bottem time for the value to start going up lol
what minging rig are u using, u get coin very fast man

I think he bought the other 50k coins. read all the posts above.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 01, 2013, 10:34:47 AM

Good Morning. I only believe on this coin. All other coins are only for exchange but this coin is difference.

I'm Internet Marketer. I have 5 hours everyday to spend on Internet. I'm too much interested to work with your team. '

Let me know.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2013, 10:31:54 AM
Thank you very, very much. I am finally up and running. Received 150 free PXC, and I am excited about mining and playing too boi!!!

-Branzig.

wait, where are these free coins? I want some too!! mine are stuck in trades i set up when it got listed, but i refuse to sell lower. This coin is worth 5 times as much as the offers. My wallet is depressing right now.
Activity: 316
@WizardOfOre
June 01, 2013, 10:28:28 AM
Thank you very, very much. I am finally up and running. Received 150 free PXC, and I am excited about mining and playing too boi!!!

-Branzig.
IEA
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 01, 2013, 10:02:28 AM
just looked on cryptcy pxc is seling at 0.00014375 btc  and cnc is at 0.00055000 btc   how can pxc be worth less ? buy up as much as you can while it is still cheap

Thats what I am saying that people are really big fools there are selling worthless coin for so high and throwing useful coin like trash. PXC has more worth then FTC. I mean it should be 0.005 atleast.

im glad i have been seling aload of my alts the last few days lol i have 25 btc to buy up all this cheap pxc lol and still ming it with 12500kh

Man if this coin succeeded and price went upto $1 then your are gonna be millionaire. Considering that you are gonna hold it for long term. I wish I had a mining rig like you but my luck I only have 550kh/s.

i will not be selling for less than 1btc /k  just got up to 150k pxc lol i think it is neer the bottem time for the value to start going up lol
what minging rig are u using, u get coin very fast man
Activity: 252
June 01, 2013, 09:35:25 AM
Joerii what time is it in your part of the world?
June 01, 2013, 09:24:13 AM

Morning !

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
June 01, 2013, 09:12:57 AM

Morning !

legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
June 01, 2013, 09:08:50 AM

June 01, 2013, 09:08:28 AM
PXC Research Team
June 01, 2013, 09:05:25 AM

legendary
ADT developer
June 01, 2013, 06:57:21 AM

Activity: 322
June 01, 2013, 06:44:26 AM

legendary
ADT developer
June 01, 2013, 06:38:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: