Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL æternity blockchain bounty campaign - page 4. (Read 43834 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When we can drop our signature any update about this. Distribution will get started after 3 days or it will take little more time?

Ahh forget to announce about signature

YES! You guys can NOW remove your signature, and free to join any other  Wink A big thanks for this great advertisement and overwhelmed support.

Probably not really sure about Bounty distribution. May be distributed within a week after token distribution.

Regards
Thanks for a great campaign and your hard work, good luck for you and also for æternity project and team.
thankyou for information sir. happy to be a part of this crowdsale and successfull for aeternity Wink
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
irfan_pak10
Whats going on? Many mistakes in Signature counting stakes! Stake must be for minimum 10 posts weekly.
I checked all Signature spreadsheet and many users/weeks must have 0 stakes.
Please change Signature spreadsheet according to data below:

number in spreadsheet, BTT username, how many posts made during week number

#11   studio1one   week4 - 9

#16   tusandii   week4 - 4

#18   nezto77   week6 - 8

#19   dordgi   week6 - all posts made for some last hours on 17 june

#20   alexandr1115   week6 - all posts made for some last hours on 17 june   (maybe multiaccount of  user #19 dordgi )

#23   schnotzel   week6 - 8, and all posts made for some hours

#29   Djentriser   week4 - all posts made for some hours   week5 - all posts made for some hours   week6 - 0   Last Active: June 9, 2017

#30   cryptonikus   week6 - 9

#34   mendra_2009   week4 - all posts made for some hours

#36   Clement Kaliyar   week5 - all posts made for some hours

#37   coinfoxs   week4 - 9

#38   sam123   week3 - 9   week4 - 9   week5 - 6   week6 - 3

#41   Omnicide24   week4 - all posts are spam oftopic such in Politics

#42   BitcoinArsenal   week6 - 5

#44   S3cco   week4 - 9   week5 - 8

#46   Jiyens3   week6 - 0   Last Active: June 10, 2017

#48   Taurados   week6 - 5

Thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hi.if the bounty will distribute in this week?we want to know the exact date.thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hi Sir, take a look at the signature campaign spreadsheet, you done to calculate the stake but But stake in the sixth week you forgot to add it to final total, sorry if i'm wrong.

Right. The stakes of 6th week haven't been added to the total.

@irfan sir! please look into this matter

Ahh, that was a mistake, I added 6th-week stakes now.

Thanks

Regards
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Hi Sir, take a look at the signature campaign spreadsheet, you done to calculate the stake but But stake in the sixth week you forgot to add it to final total, sorry if i'm wrong.

Right. The stakes of 6th week haven't been added to the total.

@irfan sir! please look into this matter
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Alright, I just removed my Aeternity signature and avatar. Looking forward to receiving the bounty Wink

By the way, when is the main net launch of Aeternity planned?

When we can drop our signature any update about this. Distribution will get started after 3 days or it will take little more time?

YES! You guys can NOW remove your signature, and free to join any other  Wink A big thanks for this great advertisement and overwhelmed support.

Probably not really sure about Bounty distribution. May be distributed within a week after token distribution.

Regards
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Regards

Thanks sir! Great campaign. Happy to be the part of this campaign. Looking forward to bounty distribution  Shocked
Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Regards
Thank you sir irfan, i am happy to participate here
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I would like to work with you in future as well under your management. Now like everyone waiting for the smooth launch and distribution of the tokens to investors and promoters soon.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Thanks mate for the wonderful campaign and glad to know that i could join other campagin. When can we expect the token to hit the exchange and when do we get the tokens if i invested in it ,just looking forward and would like to hear what all exchanges can we expect this will be listed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Regards
Thanks for a great campaign and your hard work, good luck for you and also for æternity project and team.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250

Regards
ok.nice news.i believe we cab get our bounty soon.we always waiting it.thank you.
Activity: 531
@irfan_pak10

I thank you this way, because i don´t want to spam your pm folder, THANKS!

legendary
Sugars.zone

Regards
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello everyone

This is the perfect timing if someone wants to change his/her ETH addy please post here with valid reason, So I can change your address.

This offer is valid for only 3 days.

How to apply to change your ETH address

Code:
Your previous ETH address
Your New ETH address
A valid reason why you want to change it?
For which campaign you want to change your ETH address?  (e.g Signature phase I or II, blog, translation etc)

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________

Also, check all campaign spreadsheets (Phase I and II) if you're details are correct including ETH address. And If you have never provided us ETH address previously, please do send us now if you want to receive your token.

This offer is valid for only 3 days.

Regards
Activity: 531
hi  irfan_pak10

i asked several times (dates: 16.4 , 21.4  28.4 and 15.5)  about changing my eth adress but it´s still the old one in the spreadsheet. Can you fix it, please?

Sure! Now it's the perfect time to change your ETH addy. Please PM me your addy, and reason, if its look valid reason, I'll change your addy.

Regards

pm sent. Thanks
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
irfan_pak10,
Do not forget to reject and delete russian cheater BTT-user targetmlrd and his multiaccounts VadimWorld92, DmitryMarkov, MarryBit, AndyLowley, JusticeLife from all Aeternity's Bounty PART 1 campaigns/spreadsheets!
According to proof  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19277993
All AE community members are follow this!

Hello sibiriak
We are well aware of this guy, and after extensive investigation, we came to the conclusion that this guy "targetmlrd" account is linked with only one account "VadimWorld92". We can not get solid proof with other accounts except yours and we dug few proofs, from all theses proofs it's proved that these accounts "DmitryMarkov, MarryBit, AndyLowley, JusticeLife" are not linked with "targetmlrd".

Yes, you are right, "targetmlrd" is linked with "VadimWorld92".
But WOW! It is easy and logical: ETH address of "VadimWorld92" is 0x8435328AebfE971df220dACf6F387bAE19b66556. And this address we can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0x0f5f6e9f54b43466d7c6ae753abd7b05b3eeb5a4#tokentxns with all other adresses of "DmitryMarkov, MarryBit, AndyLowley, JusticeLife" from vDice campaign.
So "DmitryMarkov, MarryBit, AndyLowley, JusticeLife" are accounts of "targetmlrd" too!
legendary
Sugars.zone
hi  irfan_pak10

i asked several times (dates: 16.4 , 21.4  28.4 and 15.5)  about changing my eth adress but it´s still the old one in the spreadsheet. Can you fix it, please?

Sure! Now it's the perfect time to change your ETH addy. Please PM me your addy, and reason, if its look valid reason, I'll change your addy.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: