Pages:
Author

Topic: Official [ANN] GuccioneCoin (GCC) | Scrypt POW | 39 Million Coin Cap | + | Adults 18+ - page 16. (Read 50215 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
i guess this is a spots coin?
In all but name...

Are you kidding? I don't even know why you anyone is bringing up IgotSpots. Nicholas Guccione has no idea who that is or ever heard of GorillaEX. The only exchange Nicholas has heard of other than PayServices.com is BittrexExchange.

If your involved with GuccioneCoin (GCC) please continue but leave out the inaccurate FUD because its baseless claims like that which destroy coins. If your not involved with this coin and want to hang around then leave the stuff out that has nothing to do with this coin because its not doing anyone any favors yet stands to affect the bottom line of others and not in a positive way.

I hope you understand this. I would of preferred to have said about 3-4 words that would of conveyed the message a little more precise.
People brought it up because Spots is a notorious cloner, and your early association with him points to this being another one of his coins.
For the record, coins are not destroyed by FUD. Coins are destroyed by greediness, lack of long-term utility, massive premines and associating themselves with shady characters.
At least I am not a serial cloner that makes a living pumping out one coin after another with zero long-term utility. It's people like you that is ruining crypto.
Activity: 93
In all but name...

Are you kidding? I don't even know why you anyone is bringing up IgotSpots. Nicholas Guccione has no idea who that is or ever heard of GorillaEX. The only exchange Nicholas has heard of other than PayServices.com is BittrexExchange.

If your involved with GuccioneCoin (GCC) please continue but leave out the inaccurate FUD because its baseless claims like that which destroy coins. If your not involved with this coin and want to hang around then leave the stuff out that has nothing to do with this coin because its not doing anyone any favors yet stands to affect the bottom line of others and not in a positive way.

I hope you understand this. I would of preferred to have said about 3-4 words that would of conveyed the message a little more precise.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Atta Boy Nick!! I'm glad to see you got a good sense of humor mate Wink That helps out a lot in this crazy Crypto world lmao and if you actually posted a pic of you with some mint looking hotties I'd would 100% stand behind this coin cause that would be straight BOSS of you mate Cheesy Cheers

Well, I found some behind the scenes footage in The Bahamas where I shot "Girls of the Zodiac" for PENTHOUSE... years ago.
I'll post a video still. (once I figure out how to do it here - I'm completely new to forums)! It's me directing my now Ex-wife and mother of my child, Penthouse Pet of the Year 1999; Nikie "St. Gilles". If and when I find more, I'll post them too Wink
Humor, helpful? But of course, mate! Grin (you must be an Aussie). 

http://[img]http://i.imgur.com/awiCgQ1.png[/img]
Activity: 28
Atta Boy Nick!! I'm glad to see you got a good sense of humor mate Wink That helps out a lot in this crazy Crypto world lmao and if you actually posted a pic of you with some mint looking hotties I'd would 100% stand behind this coin cause that would be straight BOSS of you mate Cheesy Cheers

Well, I found some behind the scenes footage in The Bahamas where I shot "Girls of the Zodiac" for PENTHOUSE... years ago.
I'll post a video still. (once I figure out how to do it here - I'm completely new to forums)! It's me directing my now Ex-wife and mother of my child, Penthouse Pet of the Year 1999; Nikie "St. Gilles". If and when I find more, I'll post them too Wink
Humor, helpful? But of course, mate! Grin (you must be an Aussie). 

Activity: 57
Do people still fall for this? I don't think that many Noobs have entered since early 2014. They only invest in bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
legendary

Look how many coins I have on GorillaStake, you think I made all of those, too?
Activity: 71
legendary

Yes that was true last September. Big deal. Nicholas ended up deciding to pull out of that agreement before ever committing to it formally. He wanted to wait until he was closer to having the projects he has been working on separate from this in order before proceeding. I was the one that notified everyone that the GuccioneCoin deal had fallen through. I have kept this together and frankly have been in discussions with Nick for three years almost in regards to a GuccioneCoin. I have known him and worked with him for nearly 4 years now. He is one of my closest friends.

However I am not going to put him through a bunch a crap. We will all agree on how to proceed from here but if the end result is going to be a big hassle for Nick I will not allow that. I will not subject him to a bunch of FUD either. I have sent private messages and have not heard back from certain people in this thread regarding how to handle this and instead of dragging everyone through the mud a member of this community can speak to Nick Guccione on the phone and put an end to this and move forward.

As far as the 2 old threads from last week when we launched its pretty self explanatory. The GCMA coin had flaws that presented themselves after launch and primarily when it got stuck on Block 105 for 16 hours. We made the choice to remove the GCMA and launch the backup coin GCC which is this one. The 7k GCMA coins will be traded out one for one either here or on PayServices.com if they launch as planned on 7/1 and add GuccioneCoin (GCC) but anyone can contact us PM and switch them out now as explained in the old [ANN] Threads.

So, lets get this handled and move forward. This is trivial compared to the potential we have here.

Ok so are we holding coins for pay services or are you letting spots control the price ?

I have 0 of these coins and have a 4 coin merge, blockchain swap going on right now that is way more important to me than this

Yes that was true last September. Big deal. Nicholas ended up deciding to pull out of that agreement before ever committing to it formally. He wanted to wait until he was closer to having the projects he has been working on separate from this in order before proceeding. I was the one that notified everyone that the GuccioneCoin deal had fallen through. I have kept this together and frankly have been in discussions with Nick for three years almost in regards to a GuccioneCoin. I have known him and worked with him for nearly 4 years now. He is one of my closest friends.

However I am not going to put him through a bunch a crap. We will all agree on how to proceed from here but if the end result is going to be a big hassle for Nick I will not allow that. I will not subject him to a bunch of FUD either. I have sent private messages and have not heard back from certain people in this thread regarding how to handle this and instead of dragging everyone through the mud a member of this community can speak to Nick Guccione on the phone and put an end to this and move forward.

As far as the 2 old threads from last week when we launched its pretty self explanatory. The GCMA coin had flaws that presented themselves after launch and primarily when it got stuck on Block 105 for 16 hours. We made the choice to remove the GCMA and launch the backup coin GCC which is this one. The 7k GCMA coins will be traded out one for one either here or on PayServices.com if they launch as planned on 7/1 and add GuccioneCoin (GCC) but anyone can contact us PM and switch them out now as explained in the old [ANN] Threads.

So, lets get this handled and move forward. This is trivial compared to the potential we have here.

Ok so are we holding coins for pay services or are you letting spots control the price ?

If you have GCMA I will exchange them now. Just send me a PM.

IGotSpots can't control the GCC price. The market will determine that.

Plus, regardless PayServices.com will use their VEMS= Value Exchange Management System which will set the price much more accurately than anyone and allow the market to determine from there the price. It will give people a lot more facts on every Crypto that is represented on their MultiExchange Mobile Operating System based on many factors.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

Pages:
Jump to: