Pages:
Author

Topic: Official ANN [QNM] Quantonium | PoS - PoW | - page 4. (Read 5745 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 11:38:17 PM
good .............Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 10:53:36 PM
So this is a “pure” coin without any use cases?
There is one and only one use case.
Sell premine into fools hands.
Those who can't understand that - can buy. Grin
coinsmarkets don't charge for listing. how was calculated pre-sale coin price?
Keeping in mind listing cost for Initial Exchanges, we are expecting to collect required listing cost for Yobit and Coin Exchange from 100k coins presale. Rest funds will be used for listing in Cryptopia and other Exchanges

i see a lot of time was spent to develop the exchange market entrance, but zero work towards actual coin 🚩 and like its not enough, the coin is already launched Cool

Common Guys, Give the team time to prove. Where were you guys when scammer like B3 and MUT were making Big Bucks, At least these guys are honest enough to say they are selling premines and not dumping it.

I can understand and see some people are commenting just to increasing their post count for signature bounty. Lolz

Also I never understood, why people bother to comment if you don't like the project. Let others do their own research and we mind our own business.

Dev's if you are going to do what you say. Good luck to you then. Please mind that community want only profit and trolls only do trolling.

Thanks for wishes, Only thing we can say is only time will tell if we keep our words or not. We cannot present any evidence as of now that How Premines were handled. (Untill they are distributed and all can see in block Explorer)
Also we always welcome criticism as it is a great thing to learn and improve ourself
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 10:47:30 PM
Keeping in mind listing cost for Initial Exchanges, we are expecting to collect required listing cost for Yobit and Coin Exchange from 100k coins presale. Rest funds will be used for listing in Cryptopia and other Exchanges

i see a lot of time was spent to develop the exchange market entrance, but zero work towards actual coin 🚩 and like its not enough, the coin is already launched Cool

Common Guys, Give the team time to prove. Where were you guys when scammer like B3 and MUT were making Big Bucks, At least these guys are honest enough to say they are selling premines and not dumping it.

I can understand and see some people are commenting just to increasing their post count for signature bounty. Lolz

Also I never understood, why people bother to comment if you don't like the project. Let others do their own research and we mind our own business.

Dev's if you are going to do what you say. Good luck to you then. Please mind that community want only profit and trolls only do trolling.

December 27, 2017, 10:39:24 PM

I don't see the point where it is said that coin is launched. Only presale is going to start and all will have access to the source and wallet on 31-12-2017, including Exchanges.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
December 27, 2017, 10:29:29 PM

December 27, 2017, 10:18:04 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
December 27, 2017, 10:11:12 PM
coinsmarkets don't charge for listing. how pre-sale coin price was calculated? what is the purpose of ICO without any details?
December 27, 2017, 10:02:37 PM
Not the wallet, and the coin is already working. Dev are you crazy?
Nobody wants this coin, in such circumstances, someone will buy this coin?
- NO, no, no
We Respect your opinion but calling Dev crazy is not right. Moreover we are not forcing anyone to invest in project and also we are open about selling in presale. Those who wish to invest can join and those who don't like the idea should refrain from project. Thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 07:36:53 PM
I will monitor and see how this coin develops over thenext few days!
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 02:17:14 PM
Not the wallet, and the coin is already working. Dev are you crazy?
Nobody wants this coin, in such circumstances, someone will buy this coin?
- NO, no, no
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
December 27, 2017, 02:04:24 PM
Activity: 462
December 27, 2017, 12:50:53 PM
Activity: 56
December 27, 2017, 12:45:23 PM
BULWARK POOL SUPPORTS QUANTONIUM

~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

http://bulwarkpool.com

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.5% Only

Code:
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://eu.bulwarkpool.com:3833 -u -p c=QNM
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://us.bulwarkpool.com:3833 -u -p c=QNM
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://asia.bulwarkpool.com:3833 -u -p c=QNM

Code:
Code:
Pool host: eu.bulwarkpool.com
Pool port: 3833
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=QNM
Algorithm: NIST5
[/size]
December 27, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
˜876 000 coins will be POW mined first year and DEV have 1 500 000 coins premine.... Are you ahueli tam?

We never stated that those Premine will be staked, All PoW on the other hand will be staked by coin holders. At no point in Main Post we said that we will stake Premine and that is the plan, Block explorer will be out on 1-1-2018 so anyone can track the premines the status.

Thanks for you comments as It gave us a chance to clear a cloud of doubt
Activity: 236
December 27, 2017, 10:39:58 AM
˜876 000 coins will be POW mined first year and DEV have 1 500 000 coins premine.... Are you ahueli tam?

Comment - fire! Grin

Grin Grin Grin  All for the benefit of the development of the coin.
TAH
Activity: 1
December 27, 2017, 10:35:52 AM

Comment - fire! Grin
Activity: 173
December 27, 2017, 09:35:40 AM
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
December 27, 2017, 07:00:47 AM
I saw that in the last part of your OP, QNM has the ®-mark. Where did you register the quantonium project?
Thanks for Your Query about ®-mark. One of Core Team member have applied for project registration and awaiting Approval. We have removed it from Op till we have in approval with Us. Once again thanks for pointing it out

Ok no prob. I was just wondering bout that coz if you put that mark, means that you already got this registered. Anyway, will keep watching this project.
December 27, 2017, 06:47:16 AM
the wallet is not available yet.
btw, the exchanges will be availabe on 31 december, where do you plan to put on exchanges?

Wallet will be available on 31-12-2017 and as stated in main Post We will contact Coinsmarket Exchange in advance for Listing so That they can have Wallet ready on 31-12-2017 along with Launch
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
December 27, 2017, 06:36:58 AM
It seems that the developers know their business. If a coin at the beginning of its existence will be traded on Polonieks, it means that the coin will be maintained and developed in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: