Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official ANN]FREELABIT|FBF|Up to 15% Interest|No ICO|POW|Cryptonight - page 19. (Read 29086 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi Dev I 'm unable to sync my wallet

2017-Dec-14 14:17:26.814331 INFO [node_server] Binding on 0.0.0.0:31002
2017-Dec-14 14:17:26.814331 INFO [node_server] Net service binded on 0.0.0.0:31002
2017-Dec-14 14:17:26.814331 INFO [node_server] Attempting to add IGD port mapping.
2017-Dec-14 14:17:29.173754 ERROR [node_server] UPNP_AddPortMapping failed.
2017-Dec-14 14:17:29.173754 INFO [node_server] Starting node_server
2017-Dec-14 14:17:45.908392 ERROR [node_server] Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds
Activity: 80
Merit: 5
many users have problem with gui wallet, i even advised to realease new version

I can confirm slow synchronization sped over past few days too. Today however it synced fast once again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
many users have problem with gui wallet, i even advised to realease new version
Activity: 252
Merit: 25
Now you need to download the entire blockchain to just see how much money in your wallet. Maybe it makes sense to make online access only for viewing and a separate password for this. Synchronization is unnecessary, but you can only see your wallet.
that´s how decentralized coins work... Wink

I understand it. Ethplorer shows any wallet. FreelaBit privat blockchain, so it's good to have it analog with password-protected access only for viewing. It's my opinion.
Is solo mining with wallets built from source still possible? Or is pool mining currently the only option ?
Also thanks for airdrop Smiley
Yes, solo mining is possible but the diff is very high.
Well it is not that high actually... only few people are mining FBF and till it stays this way it might be better to solo mine
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
https://freelabit.network
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
FreelaBit is not an ICO (Introductory Coin Offering) meaning nobody asked/is asking for money in advance, FreelaBit is not a Token, it´s a Crypto Coin with its own private, functioning blockchain, among other things FreelaBit won´t charge Freelancers and/or Employers for using the FreelaBit Freelancing Platform, which most of the platforms and new marketing hyped-up Freelancers ICO´s do, You can check OP, website and Github for future self discovery of features and benefits of the project.
Cheers
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
Is solo mining with wallets built from source still possible? Or is pool mining currently the only option ?
Yes, solo mining is possible but the diff is very high.
Activity: 56
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

Let me point this out:
PLEASE NOTE: Our voting system has throttling in place so if 100s of votes for a particular token come in at one time, our system currently counts this as manipulation. We'll work on getting this fixed but will also count comments as votes for the time being.

to sum up, leave a comment when voting, tell them waht you think about fbf project, it counts as a vote too
Now you need to download the entire blockchain to just see how much money in your wallet. Maybe it makes sense to make online access only for viewing and a separate password for this. Synchronization is unnecessary, but you can only see your wallet.
that´s how decentralized coins work... Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 25
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
So.. Listing soon?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I want to grow a coin like
and i have problem with sync wallet, first time am synced my wallet on windows server 2012, then i copy all folders to my home pc with win 7 64bit and run freelabit app he try syc for 24 hour and no result.
Can some one help to resolve, i am run under admin - no result

Open your wallet, click on Reset Wallet from File menu.
That will rescan the blockchain and sync with your wallet.

Its not helping.
You must realease new version of gui wallet
Yes CPU solo mining is possible, from ./flbwallet:
Code:
start_mining +#of threads

or from ./freelabitd:

Code:
start_mining +FBF Wallet Address +#of threads
Wink

Thanks.
I mannaged to compile the code , run freelabit deamon and connect to it with included miner.
However, id does not let me connect with 3rd party miners, with xmrig as an example.
Is this intentional or should it be possible?

Most miners only support stratum so they can't directly connect to the daemon.  It's best to set up your own mining pool software such as node-cryptonote-pool, point it to your daemon and mine to it.

I see... Allright I'll give it a go.

Guys, do not forget to cast your vote  https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2101/add-freelabit-fbf-coin
and i have problem with sync wallet, first time am synced my wallet on windows server 2012, then i copy all folders to my home pc with win 7 64bit and run freelabit app he try syc for 24 hour and no result.

Open your wallet, click on Reset Wallet from File menu.
That will rescan the blockchain and sync with your wallet.
Activity: 3
Yes CPU solo mining is possible, from ./flbwallet:
Code:
start_mining +#of threads

or from ./freelabitd:

Code:
start_mining +FBF Wallet Address +#of threads
Wink

Thanks.
I mannaged to compile the code , run freelabit deamon and connect to it with included miner.
However, id does not let me connect with 3rd party miners, with xmrig as an example.
Is this intentional or should it be possible?

Most miners only support stratum so they can't directly connect to the daemon.  It's best to set up your own mining pool software such as node-cryptonote-pool, point it to your daemon and mine to it.
Pages:
Jump to: