Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Bitcoin Town Video Thread - page 2. (Read 4066 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
June 23, 2013, 10:46:20 AM
all this is just to get you to click on some youtube videos, so he can make a few cents.  its pathetic.

Buck?
Google/YouTube
June 23, 2013, 10:45:38 AM
Kind of an off topic question. But how could the guy calling me a spic even tell I was Mexican? Usually the only people who pin me for Mexican are Mexicans that can't speak English, then they are disappointed when I don't know Spanish.

I just want to know how I "look" Mexican?.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
www.cryptobetfair.com
June 23, 2013, 10:40:58 AM
all this is just to get you to click on some youtube videos, so he can make a few cents.  its pathetic.
Google/YouTube
June 23, 2013, 10:28:54 AM
thank god others are seeing his failures..

Being Mexican is not a failure.
Activity: 154
welcome to riches
June 23, 2013, 08:02:23 AM
yeah what a stupid FAGGOT SPIC LOL
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
June 23, 2013, 07:37:46 AM
thank god others are seeing his failures..

his original concept of his utopia was a town that was free from government control.

now he has realised that he has to still abide by state and national laws.. the truth comes out

all he cares about is having an area so he can sell his weed.. his miracle cancer curing drug lol
welcome to riches
June 23, 2013, 03:02:53 AM
i could be a racist troll, you could also be a faggot ass spic. one of those two things can maintain a job and doesn't smell like gasoline
Google/YouTube
June 23, 2013, 03:00:05 AM
unless you have female (non brown) strippers in the documentary i somehow doubt my eyes and ears wont melt after 5 minutes of listening to an uneducated bigot rant about POLITICS and "THE REAL WORLD"

your brother died (rightfully so), you feel the need to be a faggot and get your voice heard, we get that, but dont forget you're a dirty mexican bro

You're a racist troll. This is the last time I will reply to you, then you will be placed on ignore.
welcome to riches
June 23, 2013, 02:54:49 AM
unless you have female (non brown) strippers in the documentary i somehow doubt my eyes and ears wont melt after 5 minutes of listening to an uneducated bigot rant about POLITICS and "THE REAL WORLD"

your brother died (rightfully so), you feel the need to be a faggot and get your voice heard, we get that, but dont forget you're a dirty mexican bro
Google/YouTube
June 23, 2013, 02:50:47 AM
all you need is an old hag and im sure you can populate the town very quickly

Lol. Or I could just present a 6-10hr documentary to the world about my plan, then from there find people who are interested and make a 2nd part to the documentary about getting the team together. Then make a third part about building the town Smiley
welcome to riches
June 23, 2013, 02:18:55 AM
all you need is an old hag and im sure you can populate the town very quickly
Google/YouTube
June 23, 2013, 02:07:05 AM
you can make all the videos you want, but im still not moving to a place with "mexico" in its name or even with a higher than average spic population

I never asked you to. I am not asking anyone to move here. I am simply letting people know it is happening, and opening it up for discussion.
welcome to riches
June 23, 2013, 02:05:06 AM
you can make all the videos you want, but im still not moving to a place with "mexico" in its name or even with a higher than average spic population
Google/YouTube
June 23, 2013, 02:00:20 AM
You're trying to make a MICRONATION. Not a town, get it RIGHT.
You're changing state laws. Maybe even nationwide laws. Unless you want to reverse statewide laws, make a MICROSTATE.

GOD.

Reason Why:

Two miles can't make a town. It could make a VERY small Micronation. The smallest Micronation is Molossia with 1.3 Acres. There's other reasons why it can't be a town, like how you were talking about Cannabis and Marijuana in the other thread. (Like, WTF?)

If you decide to make it a Micronation, I could always help you, because I grew up in one, and is still currently living in one. I'm also familiar with Micronation organizations, alliances, etc. And making one, and certain laws. I also know how to actually be treated by a Micronation, and things a Micronation needs to engage in to be one.

(Before this, please think about other things, first. Like were will the police live, what about the U.S Gov. When making a town, you need to think about those things.)

It's a town.
We NOT changing state laws, we are abiding by them.

Cannabis is legal in New Mexico, so I don't see what your hang up is there. We would be abiding by state law.

I have already thought about the police and the government. Videos will start being made at a rate of about 5 a day, and will be 3-10 minutes long. So everything you need to know will be covered in one of the videos that will be coming soon.
?
Activity: -
Merit: -
June 22, 2013, 10:44:38 PM
You're trying to make a MICRONATION. Not a town, get it RIGHT.
You're changing state laws. Maybe even nationwide laws. Unless you want to reverse statewide laws, make a MICROSTATE.

GOD.

Reason Why:

Two miles can't make a town. It could make a VERY small Micronation. The smallest Micronation is Molossia with 1.3 Acres. There's other reasons why it can't be a town, like how you were talking about Cannabis and Marijuana in the other thread. (Like, WTF?)

If you decide to make it a Micronation, I could always help you, because I grew up in one, and is still currently living in one. I'm also familiar with Micronation organizations, alliances, etc. And making one, and certain laws. I also know how to actually be treated by a Micronation, and things a Micronation needs to engage in to be one.

(Before this, please think about other things, first. Like were will the police live, what about the U.S Gov. When making a town, you need to think about those things.)
welcome to riches
June 22, 2013, 10:30:40 PM
he wants to make a bitcoin town so he doesnt get shot up like his brother did down in mexico
Google/YouTube
June 22, 2013, 10:24:28 PM
Or how you can complete every project without a team backing you

I have no need to do such a thing, I had a charity started and working towards this before my brother died. Now we have an investment firm helping us get donations for my dead brother's miracle charity. None of the funds will be used directly for Bitcoin town, but we have a team and the means to get any other members we need to join that team.
Google/YouTube
welcome to riches
June 22, 2013, 10:15:38 PM
Just wondering what your background, credentials, and area of expertise is in? You have have amazing diverse array of services that you want to provide and how did you become an expert in these fields in such a short time?
in american we often are obligated to let hispanics with no credentials run our country because if we dont then otherwise it's viewed as "racism"
Pages:
Jump to: