Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Bitcointalk NFTs that can be used as avatars? - page 2. (Read 339 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
The only reason I could see for Bitcointalk to create an NFT collection is to fund a certain movement/charity. Yea I'm pretty sure most people here aren't fans of NFTs, but if the goal was to raise funds for a good cause, it can get the job done. Honestly couldn't think of a single reason besides this as having NFTs for avatars are a waste of time imo. I mean, we could literally use any picture for our avatar as long as it has the right file size/dimensions.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1458
I have noticed a thread created by someone who was asking for a Bitcointalk DAO. I reckon why not an official Bitcointalk NFT collection series that we can use as our avatars? This forum has historical value because this is where Satoshi and other developers that became famous founders began their first projects.

If this person can create his own NFT collection series, I am quite certain the Bitcointalk community can also create its own collection series hehehe.

https://opensea.io/collection/ghozali-everyday
Pages:
Jump to: