Pages:
Author

Topic: Official CaVirtex.com Thread - page 27. (Read 103330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
February 05, 2014, 08:51:50 PM
Have any shareholders, who sent in scans of their documents, gotten their "digital scanned copy of their paper share certificate" yet?

Not me. Sent the documents back on Jan 18th. Anyone else had anything back yet?

Nope

Nope, I've emailed support, Allison and Joseph directly and I have gone completely ignored for weeks. Scary.

Sounds like a
SCAM.

Pulling any remaining funds out ASAP wouldn't be the worst idea.
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
February 05, 2014, 05:58:00 PM
Have any shareholders, who sent in scans of their documents, gotten their "digital scanned copy of their paper share certificate" yet?

Nope

Nope, I've emailed support, Allison and Joseph directly and I have gone completely ignored for weeks. Scary.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
February 05, 2014, 05:55:05 PM

Nope
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 05, 2014, 05:21:42 PM

Activity: 294
February 04, 2014, 07:57:08 PM
I wonder when they will complete the integration with MiiCard. I created a MiiCard account just for CaVirtex, thinking that would go faster than going through their huge verification queue. I guess I was wrong...  Undecided
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 04, 2014, 08:42:59 AM
There is no reason for them to know the balance of my credit card or my credit card number.

I agree with you, i would choose a different document. In my opinion it shouldnt even be accepted, they dont use credit information for account purposes anyways.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
February 04, 2014, 12:26:08 AM
There is no reason for them to know the balance of my credit card or my credit card number.

Activity: 280
Hell?
February 03, 2014, 11:46:40 AM
Why do all these exchanges want you to send them private info. I got one of my documents rejected by VoS because I blanked out private info such as balances and account numbers.

You need to blank this out to prevent identity theft

dont bother signing up then
legendary
Activity: 2030
My money; Our Bitcoin.
February 02, 2014, 04:07:52 PM
Why do all these exchanges want you to send them private info. I got one of my documents rejected by VoS because I blanked out private info such as balances and account numbers.

They need that information to verify your identity, to conform with KYC/AML laws.
If you are afraid of them stealing your identity then don't sign up with them.
legendary
February 02, 2014, 02:55:04 AM

legendary
January 30, 2014, 12:46:14 PM
So what happened with this server upgrade??? Where is the year in review Joseph posted about? Still haven't heard anything about our share registrations....
January 28, 2014, 05:14:45 PM
I can hear the tumbleweeds rolling by.....

"did you hear something?" nope, just a couple stray cats playing with the tumble weeds lol
legendary
My money; Our Bitcoin.
January 28, 2014, 01:31:42 PM

No, I'd really love to know what is going on with this but it looks like this thread has been abandoned.

Just saw this tweet from them ( @cavirtex ):
"The upgrade to our new data centers is about to happen! Downtime will begin at 10:30am MST with plans to be back up within 1 hour."

Maybe after this they will have more time to get to other work.
legendary
January 28, 2014, 01:24:05 PM

No, I'd really love to know what is going on with this but it looks like this thread has been abandoned.
legendary
My money; Our Bitcoin.
January 28, 2014, 01:20:24 PM
legendary
January 28, 2014, 05:23:53 AM
Regarding the ID verification.

What do you do if you don't have any of the specified bills because you are still living at home?

The only bills in my name are, Bank statement, Credit card statement and Cell Phone statement which aren't listed.
legendary
January 23, 2014, 04:45:35 PM
I can hear the tumbleweeds rolling by.....
January 23, 2014, 04:43:36 PM
Hmm also any update on the live customer service 1888 number going back in service?
legendary
January 19, 2014, 01:38:16 PM
Joseph David: "I will also be releasing a year in the review message recapping the challenges and accomplishments in 2013 as well as a look ahead into our plans for 2014.”

Any update on this?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 15, 2014, 04:01:05 PM
I have spoken directly to the CEO Joseph David about this issue and he has informed me that they have been extremely busy dealing with a number of emergencies around getting the new data centres up and running.
This clause in the contract is a MISTAKE and you do NOT need to be an accredited investor. You simply need to leave the Appendix A completely blank, do NOT initial any of the accredited fields and send in your forms. You will then receive an official digital copy of your shares which at that moment means you are the owner of them.

Thanks for this.

Did he mention anything about putting an official statement out about this?  New revised documents to download, etc.?  

He did say he'd get around to making an official statement when the data centre issues are resolved. I will be filling out only the first two pages of the application and sending those in on their own and see what happens since I don't want to sign the third page that says I am an accredited investor either.

The official written statement specifying that you do NOT need to be an accredited investor to register you shares has now been published on Havelock's website, in the Updates section of the fund. It reads as follows: "January 15th, 2014 - In the Direction to register non-voting common shares, please disregard the requirement to fill out Appendix A, this was a wording error on the document and will soon be corrected. If any statement applies to you in Appendix A, please check it however you do NOT need to be an accredited investor to register your shares or check any statement in Appendix A."
Pages:
Jump to: