Pages:
Author

Topic: Official CedarTec Topic - New ASIC [Scam?] - page 23. (Read 43029 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
its even quite possible these guys are terrorists, im sure homeland security would look into it

Except they're not really from the Middle East and the US commits more acts of real terrorism than any other country. When it's not commuting, it's funding or supplying arms for it.

So let's not blame the Lebanese, I doubt they have anything to do with it, ignorant fool.

Isn't there a subforum where this discussion might be more appropriate? Let's leave the politics out of it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
its even quite possible these guys are terrorists, im sure homeland security would look into it

thats prejudice
no its a possibility, hell, what a great way to fund something terrible

Both you and the "anonymousg64" guy are the scammers and you are laughing at us?

Really, this conversation cannot be happening
Activity: 532

Except they're not really from the Middle East and the US commits more acts of real terrorism than any other country. When it's not commiting it, it's funding or supplying arms for it or distorting global public perception vis á vis propaganda.

So let's not blame the Lebanese, I doubt they have anything to do with it, ignorant fool.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

thats prejudice
no its a possibility, hell, what a great way to fund something terrible

edit: hezbollah is based in lebanon
Im waiting until the 14th, no new information by then would be a total fail.

At this point none of you have evidence of them having scammed you.
if they do not refund me after promising to do so, what then? 

They have scammed you, if nothing is done about within a day or two of that i would assume fully that this is a scam and take action.
I would take action if i felt scammed, but really i cant prove it until the company actually fails and i receive nothing.

Says the guy who wound full up and took a running headlong DIVE into this scam, despite repeated warnings to the contrary.

Keep pluckin' that chicken...
Activity: 392

thats prejudice

I think you are prematurely panicking, give them the full 12hours, contact them, wait another day, then take action.
guys, if your comfortable with it, lets get all the people who got scammed together to file complaints to the appropriate authorities, jurisdictions, police, fbi, etc.  Were going to have to find some of their IP addresses as well or get them subpoena'd  

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/9110

http://www.econsumer.gov/english/

Act sooner, rather than later. You can build a list of names later.

They have scammed you, if nothing is done about within a day or two of that, take action.
I would take action if i felt scammed, but really i cant prove it until the company actually fails and i receive nothing.

There's plenty of evidence. Just no definitive proof yet.

We're trying to prove that 'God doesn't exist', which is an impossible task with the true believers. Luckily, 'God' gave himself a deadline, so he kinda painted himself into the corner. Should've stuck with the 'no man knoweth' line of bullshit. But then again, they DID make off with probably a minimum of a quarter million bucks of other people's money...

Seems there will always be believers who line up to be flogged and robbed...
guys, if your comfortable with it, lets get all the people who got scammed together to file complaints to the appropriate authorities, jurisdictions, police, fbi, etc.  Were going to have to find some of their IP addresses as well or get them subpoena'd  
legendary

If all this charade is even half true contact immediately bitcoin-24
not sure what information to give bitcoin-24 to report to them, any ideas

You report what happened, you include proof (blockchain links) and you point them this forums so they can block the funds or at least keep good records of the account details so they can disclose them to te authorities

Anyhow, AFAIK bitcoin-24 is not operative ATM

Yes you do, everything they've posted!

not sure what information to give bitcoin-24 to report to them, any ideas
Agreed.
legendary

Cool, feel free to tip me in thanks for pummelling some sense into you...it's been arduous!
Pages:
Jump to: