Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official] ClaimBits.net - More than a Bitcoin Faucet! - page 2. (Read 1353 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The best website in the word to get free bitcoin
With this website you can easily win a lot of money
#claimbits
#claimbits
my referral link:
claimbits.net/?ref=15466
Activity: 2
Amazing btc faucet, very comfortable and easy to use with many gifts for those who start earning cryptos.
Activity: 9
Just joined! Seems really legit and easy ways to make sats! Will let you know when i withdraw Smiley
I think you will like to become a member of this website as it has multiple ways to earn Bitcoin quickly.
 Lottery Round #5 

06 d 12 h 19 m 27 s

Lottery Prize: 233.50 Bits

banerjipreetish
Edit Account | Logout

Account Balance: 573.50 Bits

Membership: Basic

Valid until: Forever

Withdraw Transfer Funds

Current Bits Value
0.00000975 BTC

Advertise

Purchase Balance: 0.00000000 

PTC Ads Banner Ads

Deposit

Invite your Friends

Refer users using your referral link below and earn 3% of their faucet claims FOR LIFE!

Contest active, click here for more info...

Sever Time: June 02, 2019 - 09:09:32

MEMBERSHIP

Membership: Basic

Compare Membership

Faucet Multiplier

Faucet Referral Commission

Offerwall Referral Commission

Shortlinks Referral Commission

FaucetHub Minimum Withdrawal

Bitcoin Minimum Withdrawal

FaucetHub Withdraw Waiting Time

Bitcoin Withdraw Waiting Time

Lottery Ticket Price

CPU Mining Hash Rate

Hide popup ads

Basic

FREE

x1.00

3%

2%

1%

0.00004000 BTC

0.00200000 BTC

Up to 7 days

Up to 7 days

50 Bits

FREE

Silver

0.00050 BTC
per month

x1.50

8%

5%

2%

0.00002000 BTC

0.00150000 BTC

Instant

Instant

45 Bits

Subscribe

Gold

0.00100 BTC
per month

x2.00

15%

10%

4%

0.00001000 BTC

0.00100000 BTC

Instant

Instant

40 Bits

Subscribe

Diamond

0.00150 BTC
per month

x2.50

20%

12%

6%

0.00000500 BTC

0.00080000 BTC

Instant

Instant

35 Bits

Subscribe

© 2019 ClaimBits

nice site, keep up the good work.
i'm in
another coupon code please  Wink
Activity: 180
Thank you all for your reviews and for being active on this website Smiley
We paid around 0.10 BTC (over $850 based on current BTC fiat value) to our users so far, over 1700 payments sent, all of them were sent on time, usually in less than 24 hours (in working days). Thank you all for being part of this and keep up being active Smiley
ClaimBits is one of the best paying faucet I've ever tried. It allows you to earn free BTC by visiting Ads and even giving specific task/job with payment. Thank you and I did recommend this site to my friends.  Wink
I just love this site. Shortlinks, offerwalls and the faucet where u can earn a nice amount of bits in short time. I just got my first payment. Keep up the good work guys. Thanx for creating such a wonderful site.
The doctor should be impenetrable to his patients and, like a mirror, show them only what the patients themselves show him. Wink
Hem i just found this faucet today it has unique features, like 'task/quest' by doing this task/quest you will be able to earn a bit more, must try it out, i hope this website will last long ~
Is a very good website. Keep the bit fast. Apply to click. https://claimbits.net/?ref=10543
Faucet, Shortlinks, Offerwalls, PTC Ads, Activity Rewards, Contests and more!
https://claimbits.net/?ref=11108 https://claimbits.net/?ref=11108 https://claimbits.net/?ref=11108
I want to present to you my newest project, is a new kind of Bitcoin Faucet where you can earn Bits (internal currency used which can be converted into Bitcoin Satoshi) for doing different activities like:
  • Faucet - Earn up to 10.000 Bits on our faucet, every 15 minutes
  • Shortlinks - Earn Bits by visiting shortlinks
  • PTC Ads - Earn Bits by visiting websites
  • Offerwalls - Earn Bits by completing offers
  • CPU Mining - Earn Bits by using your device CPU

Besides those main features from where you can earn Bits, there are also plenty more feature like:
  • Lottery - Win thousands of Bits every week
  • Levels - With every level you reach you earn more Bits from our Faucet
  • Activity Rewards - Claim free Bits for being active
  • Jobs - Earn Bits by completing easy tasks available on website
  • Investment Game - Guess if Bitcoin value will be higher or lower in next 5 minutes and multiply your Bits
  • Offerwalls Contest - The more offer you complete, the more chances you have to win our weekly offerwalls contest
  • Referrals Contest - The more users you invite, then more chances you have to win our monthly referrals contest
  • Shortlinks Contest - The more shortlinks you visit, then more chances you have to win our weekly shortlinks contest

Also, as you propably you understood from what I wrote so far, there is also a Referral System where you can earn up to 20% from each referral claim, up to 12% from Bits earned by your referrals completing offers and up to 6% from Bits earned by your referrals from visiting shortlinks, based on your membership. Yes, there is also a Membership system which multiply your Faucet Earnings, Referral Commissions and so on. You can convert your earned Bits into Satoshi and withdraw them into your FaucetHub account or Bitcoin Wallet. Also, there is an advertising system for those of you who wants to add PTC Ads or Banner Ads on our website.

This is a new kind of Bitcoin Faucet, after weeks of work, improvements and tests we released our BETA version of this system and is now available for all of you. Give it a try, it takes less than a minute to register and is FREE.

This website is still BETA, more features will be added and more changes will be done based on users requests. In case you find any BUG, please report it and I'll fix it ASAP.
Activity: 3
Thanks for the website, guys. Keep up the good work. It works like a charm.
One of the cool, unintended features is that I get to evaluate various shortlink services, so that I get to know which of them work, which are just annoying, and which are strictly impossible Smiley
Over 500 members registered in 1 day after this website was opened. Plenty of new features are going to be added soon, thank you for being part of this website Smiley

Thank's for this website I was get 0.0000066 btc just click the link
Tanks for your good site , i love it
I just love this site. Shortlinks, offerwalls and the faucet where u can earn a nice amount of bits in short time. I just got my first payment. Keep up the good work guys. Thanx for creating such a wonderful site.
Never been excited  Smiley everytime i signin to this site i know that im going to earn some bits.Great job claimBits
Prizes have gone up since initial post here.  Not a bad site at all.
Over 500 members registered in 1 day after this website was opened. Plenty of new features are going to be added soon, thank you for being part of this website Smiley

Actualy I have not get a coin, how ?
Pages:
Jump to: