Pages:
Author

Topic: ** Official ** Cryptsy funds are safe and secure - page 4. (Read 11087 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Are there any issues with pending deposits? I have couple deposits with a lot more than 6 confirmations and still see it as 'pending' on cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
Can you tell me the time service will be OK?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
You attempted to reach www.cryptsy.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as incapsula.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of www.cryptsy.com.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Still no certificate? ...
Comming from Mars.  Grin
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Still no certificate? ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
We are currently having an issue with our service provider and our public IP space. All servers are functioning fine, all accounts are secure and all fund are safe. As soon as our providers fix the issue we will be back online. Thank you.

Hi,

I still cannot access the API this morning. I tried HTTP instead of HTTPS incase it was the certificate, but still no joy.

I am guessing that the captcha thing in front of the site is now also in front of the API. Obviously having a "are you human" check in front of an API rather defeats the purpose! Please can you give me an idea of how soon that will be fixed?

Kate.

I'm having the same problem.
Activity: 153
We are currently having an issue with our service provider and our public IP space. All servers are functioning fine, all accounts are secure and all fund are safe. As soon as our providers fix the issue we will be back online. Thank you.

Hi,

I still cannot access the API this morning. I tried HTTP instead of HTTPS incase it was the certificate, but still no joy.

I am guessing that the captcha thing in front of the site is now also in front of the API. Obviously having a "are you human" check in front of an API rather defeats the purpose! Please can you give me an idea of how soon that will be fixed?

Kate.
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
John and Vern

I hope I didint bring the big hammer of the USSA down on you ?

Here is what you have to say , state publicly that caps are to be used after the war.

And that you will have no retail market for them before so.

You have to play by the rules John.

** you know the rules John , they are the same ones Iraq and Lybia learned about.
Activity: 112
Still getting an SSL error in google chrome.
Same here.
Activity: 217
Still getting an SSL error in google chrome.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
The get account information is no longer working, although the order book API seems to be.

I get this:

When I try and make a request for my account info.
Activity: 28
I still getting an error (not in chrome but in Iexplorer and firefox) the message say that the cert was issued for another web address... weird that chrome show the cert as OK, anyone else having this issue?

no we all good in the hood here swapped some pos dvc for ltc..thanks team
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Can I get out and push? Would it help? Generating a cert isn't THAT hard...
Activity: 784
I still getting an error (not in chrome but in Iexplorer and firefox) the message say that the cert was issued for another web address... weird that chrome show the cert as OK, anyone else having this issue?
Activity: 28
Not sure if whatever happened has been fixed, but the site seems to be working ok for me.

good times looks like the killer bath salts are flowing once again,,thanks team
Activity: 66
Not sure if whatever happened has been fixed, but the site seems to be working ok for me.
Activity: 100

Incapsula is the correct entry.   That is our new security service.

BigVern

Ok, but your cryptsy.co, is not valid for their certificate.

www.cryptsy.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
  incapsula.com , *.aguasandinas.cl , *.aldimobile.com.au , *.alyn.org , *.api.sell-n.com , *.astabis.com , *.b54.com , *.bancdeswiss.com , *.banggood.com , *.bank54.com , *.careyou.com.au , *.chc.com.sg , *.e-c.co.il , *.empireoption.com , *.epaydataonline.com , *.forexmagnates.com , *.gcmforex.com , *.grouploop.com , *.hallmarkinstantstreaming.com , *.hallmarkspiritclips.com , *.ioption.com , *.kaboodlehq.com , *.kaboodlepilot.com , *.liderforex.com , *.manage.cm , *.minit.com , *.my.truck-n.com , *.ordertickets.ca , *.partitionhost.com , *.paycall.co.il , *.pinklily.com.au , *.rushmorebingo.com , *.servertastic.com , *.smarttradefx.com , *.spicy.com.br , *.stormbattle.net , *.tamuvu.com , *.traderush.com , *.traderxp.com , *.videntfinancial.com , *.vipbinary.com , *.winoptions.com , *.xfcu.org , *.yakitome.com , *.zenobiajewellery.com , aldimobile.com.au , alyn.org , api.sell-n.com , astabis.com , b54.com , bancdeswiss.com , banggood.com , careyou.com.au , chc.com.sg , cp.truststream.co.uk , elpmultimedia.com , empireoption.com , epaydataonline.com , forexmagnates.com , gcmforex.com , hallmarkinstantstreaming.com , hallmarkspiritclips.com , ioption.com , kaboodlehq.com , kaboodlepilot.com , liderforex.com , manage.cm , minit.com , my.truck-n.com , ordertickets.ca , partitionhost.com , paycall.co.il , pinklily.com.au , recettage.ria.neopod.fm-ged.com , redcappi.com , rushmorebingo.com , servertastic.com , smarttradefx.com , spicy.com.br , stormbattle.net , tamuvu.com , traderush.com , traderxp.com , videntfinancial.com , vipbinary.com , winoptions.com , www.e-c.co.il , www.elpmultimedia.com , www.homologpedidos.sodexho.com.br , www.redcappi.com , xfcu.org , yakitome.com , zenobiajewellery.com 

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

~nh

We are still waiting for the correct ssl generation to remove that error.

BigVern
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
Yeah I'm waiting for a detailed report but in the meantime I am not talking about the fact that cryptsy.com is still missing from the list or that browsers are still giving a warning (because cryptsy.com is missing from the list) but I'm wondering why there is a certificate with a giant list in the first place (criticizing Incapsula)

Since they are using a temporary certificate they maybe all on the same temporary certificate. The sites listed could all currently be pending new certificates. That still leaves an open window for issues to occur if you knew about this exploit.

Yeah that could be, there is no good reason all the other sites would require a new certificate all at the same time though, unless there was some major incident, but let's wait and see.
Activity: 98
Yeah I'm waiting for a detailed report but in the meantime I am not talking about the fact that cryptsy.com is still missing from the list or that browsers are still giving a warning (because cryptsy.com is missing from the list) but I'm wondering why there is a certificate with a giant list in the first place (criticizing Incapsula)

Since they are using a temporary certificate they maybe all on the same temporary certificate. The sites listed could all currently be pending new certificates. That still leaves an open window for issues to occur if you knew about this exploit.
Pages:
Jump to: