Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 15. (Read 40160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
No worries for Belgium today, Wales reached their potential I think. Easy win for Belgium in regular time.

Dont say it wont be but inwill play safe here both teams to score
Both teams are good and they will make one goal each tonight

I would not underestimate Wales, you should see examples Portugal, everyone doubted Portugal when against Croatia, as well as against Poland. but unexpectedly Portugal without a win and they could qualify for the semi-finals.

but it does look Belgium will win this match, but it was not easy. wales will also be able to score goals.

things I worry really happened. Wales made a surprise, even they can win with a big score. really unexpected, and I was fortunate enough to take both teams to score.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
No worries for Belgium today, Wales reached their potential I think. Easy win for Belgium in regular time.
It won't be easy for Belgium and Wales didn't reach its potential , you know that the last match between Wales and Belgium ended 1-0 for Wales in the qualification with the same players who will play today , but this time I think Bellgium will win , but it will find some difficulties for sure .

Yeah, i also think Belgium will win on this match for sure and i think there is no need extra time or pinalty. Belgium will win on regular time with the score 0-2.

yes i agree with you, if I look at the composition of belgium players are better, they have quite a lot of star players.
I think wales will make goals, so my prediction 2-1

It was won at HT Smiley , and as i said most safe bet was BTTS YES, coz a lot of peoples place thier money on Belgium, draw, belgium to pass into next round etc..
Good job for followers

Congrats man, your bet even win in the first half. I have bet on Belgium ML and it's lose. It's really unexpected Wales scored many goals on this match and Beligum only can make 1 goal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
It won't be easy for Belgium and Wales didn't reach its potential , you know that the last match between Wales and Belgium ended 1-0 for Wales in the qualification with the same players who will play today , but this time I think Bellgium will win , but it will find some difficulties for sure .

Yeah, i also think Belgium will win on this match for sure and i think there is no need extra time or pinalty. Belgium will win on regular time with the score 0-2.

yes i agree with you, if I look at the composition of belgium players are better, they have quite a lot of star players.

It was won at HT Smiley , and as i said most safe bet was BTTS YES, coz a lot of peoples place thier money on Belgium, draw, belgium to pass into next round etc..
Good job for followers
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
So who's still in the race to win its risk-free bet :

-Patatas (over 1,5 goals/both teams to score)
-Compa/compa (over 1,5 goals/over 1,5 goals)
-brianlee01/brianlee (draw at half-time/draw at half-time)
-chab (corner matchbet : Portugal (2-7 corners)/away don't win to nil)
-xinzark (over 8,5 corners)
-grandFX (over 1,5 goals/both teams to score)
-Joca97 (under 12,5 corners/Belgium to get most corners)
-amine14madrid (Portugal to qualify/Wales to qualify)
-JITENDEPAR2/Aman143 (first corner for the Portugal/Wales or Belgium)
-udet4food (over 8,5 corners/under 5,5 goals)
-Falconer (over 1,5 goals/over 11,5 corners)
-harvagas/macjavares (Portugal to qualify)
-valgfx (Poland or draw/Wales or draw)
-Amel (over 3,5 yellow and red cards/Wales or Belgium)
-Fraxinus (Poland +2/over 2,5 yellow and red cards)
-RoAnonymous/mishra280 (over 8,5 corners/Wales or Belgium) [IF CAN BE ACCEPTED (posted at 21:56, at half-time)]

Who lost on the second match, but will generously get refunded :

-CarlesPuyol/CP4 (chose Belgium ML, while Wales won by 3-1)
-AFK/niketm (chose Belgium to qualify, while it is Wales who managed to get qualified by a 3-1 win)
-Fesatmas/Xiaomi (chose under 12,5 corners while there had 15)
-DarkStar_/DarkStar (chose Belgium ML, while Wales won by 3-1)
-Erkallys (chose Belgium ML, while Wales won by 3-1) *Me*
-rio3233 (chose Belgium ML, while Wales won by 3-1)
-Zdeath (chose Belgium to qualify, while it is Wales who managed to get qualified by a 3-1 win)
-dinda22 (chose Belgium ML, while Wales won by 3-1)
-NicosKaralis/BakHuss (chose Belgium +1, while Wales won by 3-1)
-maku (chose Belgium ML, while Wales won by 3-1) (Cry)
-jack1111/jack111 (chose Belgium or draw, while Wales won by 3-1)
-asrilani/spider30 (chose Belgium or draw, while Wales won by 3-1)
-Banjiro (chose Belgium ML, while Wales won by 3-1)
-MonsterV (chose under 3,5 goals while there had 4)
-cazkooo (chose under 9,5 corners while there had 15)
-udidrone/wakudino (chose Belgium to qualify, while it is Wales who managed to get qualified by a 3-1 win)
-irsykes/mursinisukisno (chose Belgium to qualify, while it is Wales who managed to get qualified by a 3-1 win)
-FruitsBasket (chose Belgium ML, while Wales won by 3-1)

Who lost on the first match, but will hopefully get refunded :

-amiryaqot (chose over 10,5 corners while there was only 9)
-moppang/Moppanh (chose Portugal ML while there was a draw)
-srgkrgkj/Aleppo (chose over 11,5 corners while there was only 9)
-Sunderland/KingClover (chose to Poland to qualify while it was Portugal who managed to go in demi-final)
-Helle/HR_Sports (chose Portugal ML while there was a draw)
-dbshck/Strife (chose Portugal ML while there was a draw)
-Punggawa/punggawa (chose Portugal ML while there was a draw)
-Nigga Halliche/halliche (chose Portugal ML while there was a draw)
-RealPhotoshoper/realphotoshoper (chose first corner for Poland while it was for Portugal)
-panjul07 (chose Portugal ML while there was a draw)
-mobnepal (chose over 9,5 corners while there was only 9)
-TopT3ns/answermy47 (chose Poland to qualify while it was Portugal who managed to go in demi-final)
-Flemh/flemh (chose Poland to qualify while it was Portugal who managed to go in demi-final)
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
This is my 11th bet for EURO 2016
The match is GERMANY v ITALY

The match starts at 02.07.2016 21:00

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693578?ref=tipster3

Match:GERMANY v ITALY
Betting option:Both Teams to Score Yes @ 2.19
Odd: 2.19
Stake: 0.02
Return: 0.0438

I bet for Germany to win, but this makes sense too mate. I have a feeling it will be an interesting match.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Wow, Wales vs Belgium is now 3-1, for Wales. That is going to ruin most of our parlays, as I have seen mostly Belgium, Draw/Belgium, Belgium to qualify and even Belgium +2. At least sportsbet.io is happy now that most parlays won't win. Hopefully they run another promo like that in the future. Huge surprise that the game ended like that. Good to see some people at least made some money from this match. Are there even any parlays that still have a chance?

You'll know it soon. I'm updating the statistics of the parlays, as I did yesterday. Just wait a bit.
Thanks Erkallys, you are doing great job here with that parlay statistics.

I had a hunch earlier that Belgium is not gonna make it. I expected similar situation as we observed in Iceland-England match. And worst scenario happened.
Belgium lost miserably and so do I with my promo parlay where I backed them. Maybe I should stick to less greedy bet options... Meh, another loss.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Wow, Wales vs Belgium is now 3-1, for Wales. That is going to ruin most of our parlays, as I have seen mostly Belgium, Draw/Belgium, Belgium to qualify and even Belgium +2. At least sportsbet.io is happy now that most parlays won't win. Hopefully they run another promo like that in the future. Huge surprise that the game ended like that. Good to see some people at least made some money from this match. Are there even any parlays that still have a chance?

You'll know it soon. I'm updating the statistics of the parlays, as I did yesterday. Just wait a bit.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
This is my 11th bet for EURO 2016
The match is GERMANY v ITALY

The match starts at 02.07.2016 21:00

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693578?ref=tipster3

Match:GERMANY v ITALY
Betting option:Both Teams to Score Yes @ 2.19
Odd: 2.19
Stake: 0.02
Return: 0.0438
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hello guys, I want to share my 2nd Euro 2016 bet for this week
The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Wales v Belgium
Starting date and time: 2.07.2016  02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693576?ref=tipster7

Match: Wales v Belgium
Betting option: Over 2.5 goals
Odd: @ 2.42
Stake: 0.015 (15 mbtc)
Return: 0.03630 (36.30 mbtc)

Proof:

There are no specific predictions for this time I followed my hunch over 2.5 goals
Belgium unpredictable sometimes played with a lot of goals sometimes only a few goals only wish  luck today  Wink

congrats for your bet
your bet is already win
the score now is 2-1.

Thanks mate  Smiley but I lost parlay  Sad
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589

Proof:

There are no specific predictions for this time I followed my hunch over 2.5 goals
Belgium unpredictable sometimes played with a lot of goals sometimes only a few goals only wish  luck today  Wink

congrats for your bet
your bet is already win
the score now is 2-1.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
This is my 1st bet for EURO this week!
The 1st single bet will be the match between Wales vs Belgium

Starting date and time: 1.07.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693576?ref=tipster6

Match: Wales vs Belgium
Betting option: Draw
Odd: 2.30
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.03449 (34.49mbtc)

Proof:

Why I've chosen this match?
I've choosen this match because I think that there will be a draw during the first 90 minutes, and then there will be penalties, and Belgium will beat Wales ! So, the first Semi-finals will be Portugal-Belgium !
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Proof:

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
---snipe--
Initially I thought I made a mistake by placing bet on both teams to score,but since you being a "betadviser" and many other tippers around the forum are placing similar bets,I'm having hopes from this match now.Its very hard to follow since most of the matches in the knockout stages are ending in draws.Hope to see a nice game from both the teams!
Dont worry man, I also predict it will be both team to score, because Wales has scored in almost every matches on this tournament, and in otherwise, Belgium's last match showed that they have risen.
legendary
Activity: 1232

legendary
Activity: 1218
hi guys this is my second bet for the week for the Wales v Belgium match !
you can bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693576?ref=tipster4

Event: Wales VS Belgium
 International: Euro Cup, Knockout stage
  Match Winner
 Draw @ 3.48
 Stake: 20mBTC
Potential win : 69.59 mBTC

Proof:

Reasons: personally I believe Belgium will take the match but not in the 90 minutes, wales has a considerably strengthened defence I wouldent be surprised if it goes to penalties again. Bale and co are fantastatic at delivering attacks and particularly deadly counter attacks. full time socre prediction would easily be 1-1 or 2-2 as both have highstakes and this is wales most important match for over 6 decades !
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 924
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
---snipe--
Initially I thought I made a mistake by placing bet on both teams to score,but since you being a "betadviser" and many other tippers around the forum are placing similar bets,I'm having hopes from this match now.Its very hard to follow since most of the matches in the knockout stages are ending in draws.Hope to see a nice game from both the teams!
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of EURO2016.

This is my 1st pick (10th total) for EURO this week!

The 1st single bet will be the match between  Wales - Belgium
Starting date and time: 01.07.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693576?ref=tipster1

Wales - Belgium
Betting option: Both teams to score - YES
Odd: 2.11
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.031 (31.64mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

I choose this match because Wales show their potencial on this EURO, they show that they can score and win the game and result is quarter finals on this Euro, on other side, Belgium squad will miss 2 important players in defence, i will not tallk about winner on this match, but for sure i hope so to see goals tonight. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: