Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 22. (Read 40160 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Guys, please check a new promo from SportsBet for all EURO 2016 fans:

Moneyback Quarter-Final Promotion from SportsBet.io
1) Make a multibet for all Quarter-Final games (4 games)
2) Post a screenshot of your bet with your SportsBet.io username
3) Get your money back if your bet will lose (maximum refund amount is 50mBTC)

I'd like to know several things : how many bets can I do with this promotion ? The multibet can be anyhting, such as the winning team or the number of corners ?

I think there are no other rules only 3 requirements
In fact, they did not mention a minimum of odds allowed

Means that we are free to choose any markets and odds, so I think it is a good chance to try a multibet with high odds because we will get refund if we lose it. I just tried to choose the non-favorite teams to win (Italy, Poland, Iceland, and Wales) and it gives a very high odds (around 815). Will miracle happens? Smiley
Activity: 649
Merit: 100

I'd like to know several things : how many bets can I do with this promotion ? The multibet can be anyhting, such as the winning team or the number of corners ?

I think there are no other rules only 3 requirements
In fact, they did not mention a minimum of odds allowed
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I cant find the promotion in the website and my email. Is it official? If so, then I hope sportsbet.io would to announce it here.

Really awesome matches last night, its a shame for England lost by Iceland. The last two days were really bad for fans of Argentina, Spain, and England.

I thought like previous promotion, no in website is also in the email. but this special promotion for this forum.

At least we need sportsbet.io to confirm about this new promo, the previous cash back promo (tennis iirc) was listed on the promotions page. Confirmation from the sponsor will make players more interested to join on this promo, I will also join it once sportsbet confirm it.

Such as a great promotions, will make multibet after the official sportbet.io confirm it too. Just want to know about the multibet, Is that free to choice any picks there like total goals, total corners, and etc?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Hi guys, I want to share my 1st Euro 2016 bet for this week!
The 1st single bet will be the match between  Poland v Portugal

Starting date and time: 30.06.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693572?ref=tipster2

Match: Poland v Portugal
Betting option: Draw
Odd: 3.06
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.045 (45mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

I am expecting a very defensive football from both sides and i think draw is a good choice. Portugal seems to be favorite, but it is important to remember that Poland is not an easy team to play against.

This match wont be draw one team will win with just one goal
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want to share my 1st Euro 2016 bet for this week!
The 1st single bet will be the match between  Poland v Portugal

Starting date and time: 30.06.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693572?ref=tipster2

Match: Poland v Portugal
Betting option: Draw
Odd: 3.06
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.045 (45mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

I am expecting a very defensive football from both sides and i think draw is a good choice. Portugal seems to be favorite, but it is important to remember that Poland is not an easy team to play against.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

looks nice promotion, so if i stake 50mbtc to win 2,000 mbtc from 4 games multibet and i lost it i will receive 50mbtc back? how long the refund will processed? is it instantly? or need to wait several days?

if you confirm my example as a correct one, i will try this promotion.

Yes, you will receive your 50 mBTC back if your bet lose, but yeah, we need to know how long the refund will processed and i think it will takes several days.
In their last cashback promotion on Rolland Garros tournament few weeks ago, it just took two days for me to get refund, so dont worry about that. Surely if sportbet.io also confirm this new promotion, then I will join this.
Activity: 420

looks nice promotion, so if i stake 50mbtc to win 2,000 mbtc from 4 games multibet and i lost it i will receive 50mbtc back? how long the refund will processed? is it instantly? or need to wait several days?

Yes, you will receive your 50 mBTC back if your bet lose, but yeah, we need to know how long the refund will processed and i think it will takes several days.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

I cant find the promotion in the website and my email. Is it official? If so, then I hope sportsbet.io would to announce it here.

Really awesome matches last night, its a shame for England lost by Iceland. The last two days were really bad for fans of Argentina, Spain, and England.

I thought like previous promotion, no in website is also in the email. but this special promotion for this forum.

At least we need sportsbet.io to confirm about this new promo, the previous cash back promo (tennis iirc) was listed on the promotions page. Confirmation from the sponsor will make players more interested to join on this promo, I will also join it once sportsbet confirm it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
This is my multibet for all the games on the quarter finals. Eligible for refund right ?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Todays will be
England win
Italy spain draw

Today a lot people lost on the last 2 matches. This is soccer anything can happen. Still cant believe that England lost from a team that has lower quality. Hope theres no more surprise at the next round so players can get a good profit at the end.

I am one of them
Dam i didthink that they will play like that
Better luck or me next time
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
Favorite teams win today France , Germany and a few more hours Belgium will play , well for this match Hungary vs Belgium I take risks Hungary  or Draw odds Odds : 2.18 . Hungary has so far played consistently never lost in the group stage I hope  Hungary play as few games ago strengthen defense and counterattack
I think that or France or Germany is going to win they have the best teams and the best quality overall. Belgium has made some noise last game but they still have to prove them selves against the bigger teams. It is only a question if they can do that because they have the talent to do so.

I agree if France or Germany have a chance at Euro 2016, but we must also look at the opportunities that might occur on the other TEAM. And I see that Iceland has the criteria or the same opportunity with all the teams who entered the semi-finals. Iceland in Euro 2016 times is much better and more special than any other Team. But it also depends on your needs and the seriousness of any team. Hopefully at the end of the match/race Euro 2016 has the feel of a good
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Favorite teams win today France , Germany and a few more hours Belgium will play , well for this match Hungary vs Belgium I take risks Hungary  or Draw odds Odds : 2.18 . Hungary has so far played consistently never lost in the group stage I hope  Hungary play as few games ago strengthen defense and counterattack
I think that or France or Germany is going to win they have the best teams and the best quality overall. Belgium has made some noise last game but they still have to prove them selves against the bigger teams. It is only a question if they can do that because they have the talent to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Todays will be
England win
Italy spain draw

Today a lot people lost on the last 2 matches. This is soccer anything can happen. Still cant believe that England lost from a team that has lower quality. Hope theres no more surprise at the next round so players can get a good profit at the end.

Yeah, what a result though. England eliminated by Iceland and Spain eliminated by Italy. Actually England plays is really bad on that match versus Iceland, they deserve lose.

well i hope that this wont happen but after 20 min of that game i was hopping to see goals all over the field but again England blow up
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Todays will be
England win
Italy spain draw

Surprises are great on soccer, even you can get more profit if you bet on non-favorite team like Iceland. I bet on Iceland with odds 8.5 and boom it was a nice win. Wink
Activity: 420
Todays will be
England win
Italy spain draw

Yeah, what a result though. England eliminated by Iceland and Spain eliminated by Italy. Actually England plays is really bad on that match versus Iceland, they deserve lose.
Pages:
Jump to: