Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 51. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Group A: France, Romania
Group B: England, Russia
Group C: Germany, Poland
Group D: Spain, Czech Republic
Group E: Italy, Belgium
Group F: Portugal, Austria

SPORTSBET.IO USERNAME: nrobin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Have not waiting for the day  Grin
May this are my year Cheesy
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
This will be awesome game  Cool
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
FREE bracket  for EURO 2016 pool prize of  300 bitcoin. Check it out!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Hello to all fans of EURO2016.
This is my 1st pick for EURO this week!
The 1st single bet will be the match between  France v Romania

Starting date and time: 10.06.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/event/fupWFwYvHcsM5bqtP?ref=tipster1

Match: France v Romania
Betting option: France and over 2.5 Goals
Odd: 2.22
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.033 (33.30mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Grand opening of much anticipated Euro2016, therefore, France is both with quality and crowd in much greater advantage and superior compared to Romania. Also, they will play for crowd and that's why there should be plenty of goals.

Interesting bet. I think we are on the same page. France scoring 3 goals could make us both happy. Good luck and fingers crossed  Grin

Beware. Some sport journalists are saying that Romania might be a very defensive team, that might be tricky for France. Over 2,5 goals is possible, but I wouldn't risk anything above.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Sportsbet.io Username: - marioantonini

My prediciton:
Group A: France and Switzerland
Group B: England and Russia
Group C: Germany and Ukraine
Group D: Spain and Czech Repubblic
Group E: Belgium and Sweden
Group F: Portugal and Austria
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Grand opening of much anticipated Euro2016, therefore, France is both with quality and crowd in much greater advantage and superior compared to Romania. Also, they will play for crowd and that's why there should be plenty of goals.

Interesting bet. I think we are on the same page. France scoring 3 goals could make us both happy. Good luck and fingers crossed  Grin
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
Group A: France and Romania
Group C: Germany and Poland
Group D: Spain and Croatia
Group E: Italy and Belgium

Username: 2chase
Activity: 714
Hi guys, I want to share my 1st Euro 2016 bet for this week!

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/event/fupWFwYvHcsM5bqtP?ref=tipster2

Betting option: Over 2.5 Goals
Odd: 1.99
Return: 0.029 (29mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

I believe this opening match will be very easy for France. They will surely win the game and start with 3 points, but most importantly i expect several goals. I think Romania is too weak for France football. Over 2.5 goals is great chance for single bet.

Bet is looking fine,i might follow some of you guys around this thread. Good luck!
legendary
Today is one of the last days of preparation for the Euro. If you want to discover my picks of the day, that's here !

Sacrebleu ! I lost the first bet... Frankly, I'm really doubting the ability of Poland to go somewhere. There isn't Lewandowski and then that's awful ! A player managed to shoot like five times, just hime in front of the goal, and lose it... And don't talk about the locker, which was the worst of all and who canceled a goal for a little arm hit while the Lithuanians give some leg hits in front of the goal and get nothing or make an obvious fault, not counted, and manage to get the Pole to get the yellow card because he was protesting because the locker didn't recognised it as a fault !
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
nice tip mate seems solid considering this will be the opening match so france will have to live up to their host status with the likes of pogba should be exciting Cheesy gl everyone tho
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 1st Euro 2016 bet for this week!

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/event/fupWFwYvHcsM5bqtP?ref=tipster2

Betting option: Over 2.5 Goals
Odd: 1.99
Return: 0.029 (29mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

I believe this opening match will be very easy for France. They will surely win the game and start with 3 points, but most importantly i expect several goals. I think Romania is too weak for France football. Over 2.5 goals is great chance for single bet.

legendary
Today is one of the last days of preparation for the Euro. If you want to discover my picks of the day, that's here !
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Thanks for conducting this mega promo. I would like to participate in.

Sportsbet.io Username: - Avirunes

My prediciton:
Group A: France and Switzerland
Group C: Germany and Poland
Group D: Spain and Croatia
Group E: Italy and Belgium
legendary
Czech Republic didn`t really show a good football today. I have to say i was very surprised with their performance. Perhaps it was good choice to place Turkey in second place as my prediction.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
With the recent win of Belgium 3 for 2, I'm at the same time more confident and more worried about them. Okay, they won, with a goal at 3', but it was difficult for them to win against Norway, not even qualified for the Euro !
The equalizer goal from Norway thanks to the bad mistake from Nainggolan. Belgium backline looking very clumsy in this match.
You should be worried about them because Belgium didn't actually qualified for UEFA EURO since 1984 . They might ranking number 2 in FIFA world rankings but they didn't do quiet well in big event like this.
legendary
With the recent win of Belgium 3 for 2, I'm at the same time more confident and more worried about them. Okay, they won, with a goal at 3', but it was difficult for them to win against Norway, not even qualified for the Euro !
EF
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
France, Romania
England, Wales
Germany, N. Ireland
Spain, Croatia
Italy, Belgium
Portugal, Austria

User: efg
legendary
Today, Germany and France (that I predicted as winner in my thread by the way) have easily won. It makes me confident that it will most likely end by a final between the two teams if they don't fall in the same demi-final.
Germany 2:0 win vs. Hungary is nothing special. After all Hungarians are like the weakest team of the Euro (along with North Ireland and Albania).
Same with France 3:0 win vs. Scotland (Scotland is't even playing in Euro 2016) is not amazing showing if you ask me.

You need to watch the matchs to understand what I said. I watched both and for Germany-Hungary, the Hungarians couldn't keep the ball out of their side, about France, it is near the same thing, with very low offensives from the Scots.
Pages:
Jump to: