Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 62. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I am waiting for this big event this year , I think it will be difference , because there are many players play the Euro for first time , especially for France and England and Germany , that will add more competitive for this competition , also we can't forget that Holland will stays away , I think it is big lose as they are historical strong team , but also they doesn't deserve to join the Euro with this performance .
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Guys dont forget about Belgium - Watch and note the 5 best goals of Belgium in the European Cup qualifier and see their way to the championship round of the finals of the European Cup and you will know why they are rated 3 large current FIFA world rankings
they are my favorites in EURO 2016
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Yes matches at EURO 2016 coming soon, I'm sure you all can not wait for this match including me  Smiley
Although the match will start in a few months but I already have a favorite, I favorited France  for this year's champion
France have great players competing in European leagues so for the quality of players is no doubt

My man! France will won this i am 99% sure Smiley what a team they have, what a players, just wow
agreed,i can't deny that france is one of favorite champion of Euro 2016,because some a good players have been listed there,in defender they have Rafael Varane,then midfieldr have Pogba,then in striker they have Matrial and Griezman,the only way to beat france is experience,because france have so many young player,they not consistent i think
I personally like the odds of Spain to win.
I like their team and their hope to winning it all is second to none.

Glad I found this thread as I will be following it into next month.

Spain is a great shout, they still have many of the best players in the world and their 2nd team squad would be better than most teams first.
You forgot Dimitri Payet from West Ham such a bomb of player!! This will be his time and i can see him in some bigger club like a R,Madrid, Barcelona, PSG maybe on Leicester Cheesy

Of course we have a favorite each Spain and Germany are also likely to win but I still believe in France  Smiley
I'm sure one between Spain and Germany will accompany France in the final

Spain and Germany will be favorites to win I think. and they also do not get the opponent is quite heavy in each group.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Yes matches at EURO 2016 coming soon, I'm sure you all can not wait for this match including me  Smiley
Although the match will start in a few months but I already have a favorite, I favorited France  for this year's champion
France have great players competing in European leagues so for the quality of players is no doubt

My man! France will won this i am 99% sure Smiley what a team they have, what a players, just wow
agreed,i can't deny that france is one of favorite champion of Euro 2016,because some a good players have been listed there,in defender they have Rafael Varane,then midfieldr have Pogba,then in striker they have Matrial and Griezman,the only way to beat france is experience,because france have so many young player,they not consistent i think

Spain is a great shout, they still have many of the best players in the world and their 2nd team squad would be better than most teams first.
You forgot Dimitri Payet from West Ham such a bomb of player!! This will be his time and i can see him in some bigger club like a R,Madrid, Barcelona, PSG maybe on Leicester Cheesy

Of course we have a favorite each Spain and Germany are also likely to win but I still believe in France  Smiley
I'm sure one between Spain and Germany will accompany France in the final
Activity: 700
My favorite team is Italy because it is much tricky team and this time will play with more positive approach than before, i also think Germany has very strong to reach final match there but Italy will the title this time.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I think France is strongest candidate to be next Euro 2016 champion.Spain doesn't seem to be able to defend the title.Most chances are of France and after that I will put Germany this time to be able to reach till final stages.
legendary
Activity: 1148
My favourite to win the Euro is Germany.
I think they will meet France in the finals.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Slovakia has very good team,if Russian will stay in most exclusive hotel in Paris as usually,than thay will not goes next round
Favs Germany will need to fight hardly to goes next round.Poland and Ukraine have intersting teams
Geramany,lack of class strikers and key defenders injured
Lets see how Iceland will do
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Activity: 271
France <3
forever Smiley they will win.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
the odd for france is very low, i don't think win.
i like bet italy don't pass the first group, exit later only 3 game, any site of sporting betting in bitcoin have this option now ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =

agreed,i can't deny that france is one of favorite champion of Euro 2016,because some a good players have been listed there,in defender they have Rafael Varane,then midfieldr have Pogba,then in striker they have Matrial and Griezman,the only way to beat france is experience,because france have so many young player,they not consistent i think.
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster

legendary
Activity: 1218

wow they favour england strong like normal i see, if harry kane can stay fit they have a chance, without him no chance.
agreed lol but England don't deserve that low of a odd lol been nearly a hundred years since they last won Tongue but harry kane might be the difference this time around imho Cheesy
Activity: 177

wow they favour england strong like normal i see, if harry kane can stay fit they have a chance, without him no chance.
legendary
Activity: 1120
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice time to get this thread started ans euro is about to kicked off. I am preparing some bankroll to bet in these games, hope the tips we will get here will be quite profitable as myself is not quite good on predicting games. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212

Activity: 672
This time title is for Germany.It will play more sensibly and without doubt is one of the top strongest candidate this time.I will support German team from the starting of the EURO 2016.
Pages:
Jump to: