Pages:
Author

Topic: Official list of fallling's sock puppet acccounts - page 2. (Read 2199 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
no there was some other guy in the past that was just like falling.  Forgot his name.  He kept saying how bitcoin was going to hit 0.

igorr ?

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
no there was some other guy in the past that was just like falling.  Forgot his name.  He kept saying how bitcoin was going to hit 0.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
As Blitz does not want to take any action against fallling, it is only fair that we compile a list so the genuine newbies know who to ignore.

So here is the Speculation board recommend ignore list / all of fallling's known duplicate accounts:
fallling
realcrash
Bitcoinisdone
ongel
fonzie (people who have been around for a while remember that fonzie was his orginal account, then he seemed to migrate his trolling to fallling.  His fonzie account does not do any trolling at the moment, but it is still the same kid in India operating it)
institutionaltrader

I wish to self-moderate this thread

antibitcoinconsortium?
Ah yes!  I will add that to the list.  Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
As Blitz does not want to take any action against fallling, it is only fair that we compile a list so the genuine newbies know who to ignore.

So here is the Speculation board recommend ignore list / all of fallling's known duplicate accounts:
fallling
realcrash
Bitcoinisdone
ongel
fonzie (people who have been around for a while remember that fonzie was his orginal account, then he seemed to migrate his trolling to fallling.  His fonzie account does not do any trolling at the moment, but it is still the same kid in India operating it)
institutionaltrader

antibitcoinconsortium?
Activity: 952
Merit: 281

fallling
realcrash
Bitcoinisdone
ongel
fonzie (people who have been around for a while remember that fonzie was his orginal account, then he seemed to migrate his trolling to fallling.  His fonzie account does not do much trolling at the moment, but it is still the same kid in India operating it)
institutionaltrader
antibitcoinconsortium

Edit:
I think to keep this thread constructive and not a witch hunt, we need to supply evidence.

'Evidence' shall constitute new accounts spreading doom, using the same language that fallling is infamous for such as:
"cut your loose"
Calling every price rise a dead cat bounce
"final capitulation"
"Bitcoin is going nowhere but down"

"ETF will be shot"

Pages:
Jump to: