Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] Mach0 Faucet - page 2. (Read 1253 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250
May 09, 2015, 03:43:13 PM
microwallet is dead but all now use faucetbox and similar
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
May 07, 2015, 02:41:09 PM
I think not bad for 1000 satoshi claim every 24 hour, you need up referral reward. Because just have 2 way for earn more at your faucet:
1: got many ref
2: play slot machine
And for point 2, its gambling because have risk you lose or win
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
May 07, 2015, 10:39:53 AM
Yes, it is true, is not much. Probably nobody will become millionaire with 1000 satoshis every day. In any case it is double that in the old faucet and there are many other faucets to keep winning. Our idea is to have fun doing clean, honest and sustainable faucets. In reviewing my interesting faucets list I see hundreds that did not last long. I do not want this to be the case with Mach0. It can be improved a lot. There is scope to decrease the time interval, for example. But that we'll see. For now I'm happy with it be nice and useful with other faucets with bigger rewards. Over time, your accumulate satoshis can be a nice figure if the bitcoin increases its value. I'll be glad to have contributed to the bitcoin popularity and make people happy. By the way, I am preparing some other original faucet with a little more fun system. Thank you very much for commenting.
Activity: 238
May 06, 2015, 10:53:17 PM
i think the rewards so low
1000 satoshi every 24 hours Sad
are you plan to increase it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
May 06, 2015, 09:39:10 PM
your faucet so simple and good
no banner and annoying ads there
but 1000 satoshi every 24 hour is too low i guess Smiley
Activity: 167
May 06, 2015, 05:10:23 PM
Hello,

Since Microwallet is dead, in the old Chuta Faucet we've run out of coins. Unfortunately, although we have transferred funds, they never have been added to the balance.

But not all bad news. We have taken on the task of making a much better faucet. A faucet that does not depend on external services.

Therefore, I am pleased to announce Mach0 Faucet.

Yes, this will not be a bomb. But now it provides a reward of 1000 satoshis. Of course, every 24 hours. I know it's not the same as if it is every minute or every hour. But 1000 satoshis are 1000 satoshis and you are not going to be stressed.  Grin

Cash out amount: 10,000 satoshis.

Terms: It requires at least one visit per week to keep your account active.. This is necessary to ensure that the balance of the faucet is available for active users.

You know me. I hate to be for a while and then disappear. I like honest and sustainable faucets.

Pd.- If you notice a bug, please let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: