Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] mcxNOW Final Investment Round. 6700BTC already invested - page 2. (Read 4356 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the 14% yield is not based on 5 days but on 30 days

Whether it is 5 like he said it was in the original post or 30, it is flat out not enough data to make a projection for the year.  

It's 30 days. I'm writing the GoogleDoc ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=0 )
The mcxFEE exist since less than 2 month so it's hard to do better estimation. You do with what you have.
But the October month was not particularly extraordinary, i don't see why the performance could not been reproduce in November.

The estimation is probably lower than the reality because Gaming will come in November on the site.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”

Whether it is 5 like he said it was in the original post or 30, it is flat out not enough data to make a projection for the year. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I can't find any mention of how long these are on sale for or when the market reopens. 
Activity: 680
Don't get me wrong I like mcxnow.com as a site and all the features seem to work but something about this fee share thing and a general vibe I get from the owner in chat makes me uneasy. Is it just me?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Yeah but we're not in Wall Street, and the risk in crypto is much bigger, so 14% is an ok return but not extremely good.

But the potential growth of the site is huge, so the return could easily double, and even more...

If you claimed a 14% annual yield based on 5 days of data on a real world stock, you would be laughed at.  There are other crypto stocks out there that have been yielding much higher than 14% for much more than a few days.  They have been doing it for months, and they aren't run by people who have taken their investor's money and disappeared before.

Maybe this is going to be a great deal for investors, we don't know at this point.  What we do know is there are plenty of pump and dump artists in the alt coin world. If you are investing more than a few BTC in any company, you should consult someone with real world investing experience and see what they say first.

I noticed very quickly when I started getting into the crypto world that this community is populated by tons of very naive people when it comes to investing.  They may have technical knowledge but not investing knowledge.  Just be careful, that is all I'm saying.

Specially when 70% of that volume is RS pumping coins to blind people to buy shares based on huge growth, lol.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Do you invest bitcoins in "other crypto stocks" and they return more bitcoins? Where are these?
Yeah but we're not in Wall Street, and the risk in crypto is much bigger, so 14% is an ok return but not extremely good.

But the potential growth of the site is huge, so the return could easily double, and even more...

If you claimed a 14% annual yield based on 5 days of data on a real world stock, you would be laughed at.  There are other crypto stocks out there that have been yielding much higher than 14% for much more than a few days.  They have been doing it for months, and they aren't run by people who have taken their investor's money and disappeared before.

Maybe this is going to be a great deal for investors, we don't know at this point.  What we do know is there are plenty of pump and dump artists in the alt coin world. If you are investing more than a few BTC in any company, you should consult someone with real world investing experience and see what they say first.

I noticed very quickly when I started getting into the crypto world that this community is populated by tons of very naive people when it comes to investing.  They may have technical knowledge but not investing knowledge.  Just be careful, that is all I'm saying.

Activity: 126
Great data bidji. If that was a wall street stock, a 14% projected yearly dividend would be ridiculously good. I do hope the exchange continues to grow.
Activity: 309
Hey OP, please update the numbers at the headline of your thread Wink

8373.2 BTC already invested
Activity: 308
only a fool will invest in this obvious scam
Can you help us understand how it is a scam? Throwing a scam accusation for the sake of it ain't gonna earn you any credibility. You might be interested in helping "fools" understand your theory?

Where is the value? with the current trading how long one will get 0.4 BTC back?

You could buy the fee, wait 6 hours, take the income, sell the fee and be up by the income.

This isn't a case of you simply giving 0.4 btc to RS and only receiving the income, you hold the Fee and are able to trade them just like regular alt coins.

I currently have 7 fees and have seen them go above 1 btc each (this was before the recent release of additional fees)

I have been using MCX for a little while now (previously i loved cryptsy) its a pretty good exchange imo but as always in life everything is a gamble, so never spend more than you can afford to lose!

Activity: 368
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
Can you help us understand how it is a scam? Throwing a scam accusation for the sake of it ain't gonna earn you any credibility. You might be interested in helping "fools" understand your theory?

Where is the value? with the current trading how long one will get 0.4 BTC back?
That doesn't make it a scam. This makes it a right/poor judgement on whether or not to invest at the current price. A "scam" label makes people think that TheRealSolid is taking the money and running away closing the exchange doors the moment these shares sell. Which in my opinion is never going to happen.

1st, he's already got the money for the shares the moment they're sold. 2nd, he still has 50% of the site's shares, which means, even if the site's revenue doesn't increase a bit, he'll still make himself a sweet $45k/month just by maintaining the exchange.

Please correct me if I'm wrong..

P.S: I own no fee shares whatsoever. I wish I bought at 0.1 though
Activity: 551

Activity: 551
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
UGH!!!!! If I didnt get scammed every BTC I owned I could buy up theseeee :@ Fucksakes why do people with no morals and poor excuse for humans get to thrive?
It's good to know that you didn't make the rookie investing mistake of basing your long term dividend projections on short term results.  Five days in the bitcoin world is like a full year in the real world, don't let anyone tell you differently!  
Pages:
Jump to: