Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 13. (Read 191518 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Yeah, I mean you almost HAVE to figure that long-term, this coin will at least reach $1, especially if the marketplace operates even close as well as the team wants it to. But in several years' time, it could be quite a bit more. This project is so under-valued, it's kind of a shame. But at least we can reap the benefits because of it. Smiley
So we can hold it for a long time, then forget SAFEX, and wait for the new period to start!

Yeah, just chill and wake up one morning - and you're f... rich!
Don't say that, dude, I don't have a lot of money. Cheesy   I think we have to treat coins without making money. After all, the market environment is really not so good now.
Activity: 275
Merit: 7
Yeah, I mean you almost HAVE to figure that long-term, this coin will at least reach $1, especially if the marketplace operates even close as well as the team wants it to. But in several years' time, it could be quite a bit more. This project is so under-valued, it's kind of a shame. But at least we can reap the benefits because of it. Smiley
So we can hold it for a long time, then forget SAFEX, and wait for the new period to start!

Yeah, just chill and wake up one morning - and you're f... rich!
Activity: 275
Merit: 7
Have you head about conference, 3 members of Safex team will speak. 
http://webiz.me/blog/webiz-crypto-zone-kriptovalute-i-zbog-cega-moras-bar-da-ih-razumes

More and more promotion for us Cheesy
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
So if we check back over the last few pages of FUD we can see that people were wrong about everything lol. We have a blockchain, new devs (inlcuding Medhi from an Alibaba division), the number of wallets has sky rocketed and all the stats are good on Safexnews.com, we're still waiting on Next but Daniel paid for other exchanges that will be coming online within the month, the Fud around Balkaneum was stupid too (who tf do you think builds safex?), oh and the Liberland Safex partnership made the news all over Serbia. 

Glad to see we're still very much alive. And making a "comeback". Just gotta' cut through the FUD and nonsense sometimes.

It's just a matter of time before we see safex start trending upwards. Slowly but surely.
have a cheerful future for safex, obliged to invest as long term to get maximum result, I am interested in safex for the following coins as the top coin popularity
Activity: 406
So if we check back over the last few pages of FUD we can see that people were wrong about everything lol. We have a blockchain, new devs (inlcuding Medhi from an Alibaba division), the number of wallets has sky rocketed and all the stats are good on Safexnews.com, we're still waiting on Next but Daniel paid for other exchanges that will be coming online within the month, the Fud around Balkaneum was stupid too (who tf do you think builds safex?), oh and the Liberland Safex partnership made the news all over Serbia. 

Glad to see we're still very much alive. And making a "comeback". Just gotta' cut through the FUD and nonsense sometimes.

It's just a matter of time before we see safex start trending upwards. Slowly but surely.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=True&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Safe+Exchange+Coin+%28SAFEX%29&SortBy=0

No events by SAFEX. anyone knows something about upcoming events? Add it to calendar, and wait for donates from traders
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It's also worth mentioning that the listing on coinmarketcap is absolutely necessary in my opinion to be considered viable and to make investors believe in the project

We are on coinmarketcap.. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safe-exchange-coin/
Activity: 258

Activity: 20
Activity: 24
After huge volatility and big storm, SAFEX is calm at the moment. I think these prices are good opportunities for a good profit for a long time period. I think the only handicaps for this brilliant token are the exchange and the volume.
SAFEX cannot continue with Trade Satoshi.

Safex will be listed in summer on some exchanges...  Wink
Activity: 90
After huge volatility and big storm, SAFEX is calm at the moment. I think these prices are good opportunities for a good profit for a long time period. I think the only handicaps for this brilliant token are the exchange and the volume.

Better with it on Trade Satoshi, than on Yoshit!
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Activity: 56
Good day to all! The Safex project is connected in some way with the investment platform Safinus? I can not find information about this
Activity: 11
Your homepage is well looking. Your intro text about exchange and "protection of the users' privacy" fits nicely to this page - LoL

https://www.sec.gov
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
Is safex listed in next exchange already ? Hope we are not stuck with tradesatoshi only.

no, Safex is not listed on next exchange.  it cannot be found on markets or token markets.
Activity: 234
Is safex listed in next exchange already ? Hope we are not stuck with tradesatoshi only.
Pages:
Jump to: