Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 48. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
yes, i have seen that..

but Q3 '17 - Q4 '17 is a long time span...

just try to find out some news..
maybe i am too excited about that..

Yes, and it need to be long span...because they need to prepare The best market place!

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
yes, i have seen that..

but Q3 '17 - Q4 '17 is a long time span...

just try to find out some news..
maybe i am too excited about that..
Activity: 84
You can see the timeline roadmap on http://safex.io Smiley
does anybody know when chille will be launched?
Activity: 275
Merit: 7
Finally! La calculatrice! Awesome!! My enthusiasm is higher than ever!
Go guys, keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I was playing little with calculator to see how it works and get Safex button took me to buy 100000 Safex at 0.33 BTC why this much difference of price. Why charging more than market value when it is being traded at around 0.00000275 BTC right now. Is that for rough idea or there is something to be fixed ?
i am in to this, can´t wait for chille...!!!

great product, great team, really believe in this..
SAFEX Dividend Calculator is live on http://safex.io!!!!

Activity: 72
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Hopefully, soon enough Smiley we're working on that

Great news. This is going to increase the total trade volume of SAFEX which make SAFEX safer against some bad manipulator. Let's say some big whales. Especially who want to try to hold the price low. Maybe they just want to accumulate more SAFEX or they are just pathetic competitors or they are just converting into cash. Who knows?
SAFEX is going to be great.
Hopefully, soon enough Smiley we're working on that
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
 when will we see a coin on poloniex ?
why so few exchanges?
Activity: 5
I have already bought it
ok ... so, i moved my coins in safex wallet. what's next? when will the chille coins be released and how much will i get?

Dividend Calculator is going to be released tomorrow and for roadmap and timeline about Chille, check at http://safex.io Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Glad to be back in the 0,01 for now, i think we will hit €0,10 for the end of the of the year.
but 2018 will be the moon year for safex! no doubt about that.
x100 is really doable, i bought xrp at $0,005 in march and that also hit x87 in 2 months(and then it dropped).
Activity: 12

I think the Kunlejoe0 dude is just butt hurt he invested when it was at the all time high lol, rookie Smiley safex is a great project its not some coin to make you  a quick buck, its a long term investment.
It's unfortunate that I wasted my bitcoin on this project. I'm always move by idea but safex has become bad investment for me. I'm just hope going to and dump this shit.
Activity: 9
ok ... so, i moved my coins in safex wallet. what's next? when will the chille coins be released and how much will i get?
Activity: 2
hopefully safex delisted in bittrex Grin

someone missed the price increase Smiley

What wha... Why? I mean, why hopefully, why ever? Smiley
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved