Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 57. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Massive 200BTC whale still trying to sell millions of coins....keeping prices lower and lower each day.  I think prices will drop to 100 sat soon, until the whale is satisfied to buy back.
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
You can buy your Safex coins from our website once again Smiley. Purchase options has been re-enabled!

https://safe.exchange/t/safe-exchange-developer-update-september-1-2017/1754

What's the price per SAFEX coin?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You can buy your Safex coins from our website once again Smiley. Purchase options has been re-enabled!

https://safe.exchange/t/safe-exchange-developer-update-september-1-2017/1754
Bittrex withdrawal fee is 100 Safex coins for any transaction!

Wow!

Will this ever change?

just a $1 do you think exchange run on charity?   later on if price increase the fee will decrease for sure

They overcharge things for sure:

1) you pay to get the coin listed (or vote by sending coin)
2) each trade has a fee
3) withdrawal has a fee
Activity: 69
1$ to withdraw an alt is outrages... but that because it's on the btc blockchain I think.

That is excessive on an altcoin but not to bad considering how much other markets pay
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
1$ to withdraw an alt is outrages... but that because it's on the btc blockchain I think.
Activity: 118

Wow!

Will this ever change?

just a $1 do you think exchange run on charity?   later on if price increase the fee will decrease for sure
Activity: 109

Wow!

Will this ever change?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Safex could become listed on Kraken and Cryptopia soon....
It is on Cryptopia

USDT I meant sorry
Get the price up pls Cheesy

I wanna 10x my Money Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Our community analyzed transactions on the blockchain and that's how we realized what's pushing the price down.
There's someone who is cashing out from the crowd sale, they felt its the right time to do it now, and as soon as he sells his coins (we're nearing to the end of that) price will go up.

Daniel is optimistic about the distribution and decentralization of coin holdings and sees this as an opportunity for many to get in on Safex at lowest prices.

He wishes that this "whale" was a better partner rather than just making an exit. Yet he hopes people get the right info to not be misinformed about the situation.

This is just part of game. Many people are driven by public leaders (some kind of nostradamuses), but not just sence, fillings and so on.

You, guys, make great work! Well done! I'm with you)
Our community analyzed transactions on the blockchain and that's how we realized what's pushing the price down.
There's someone who is cashing out from the crowd sale, they felt its the right time to do it now, and as soon as he sells his coins (we're nearing to the end of that) price will go up.

Daniel is optimistic about the distribution and decentralization of coin holdings and sees this as an opportunity for many to get in on Safex at lowest prices.

He wishes that this "whale" was a better partner rather than just making an exit. Yet he hopes people get the right info to not be misinformed about the situation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
when will safex prices rise again?  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
My position is 2.1m at 0.00000261. Patience is the key.  Grin Wink

You bought safex for over 20.000€?
That´s what I call a position Cheesy

Not an investment for weak hands  Shocked
It is on Cryptopia
Activity: 31
Activity: 4
My position is 2.1m at 0.00000261. Patience is the key.  Grin Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
nice pump and dump.....

Grin
@mrtree420

Yes you can Smiley
Another noob question. So can I send btc to my safeex core wallet address? thanks a head
Pages:
Jump to: