Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 89. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Ug - I wish they would hurry up with the fix. People get jumpy when this type of stuff happens. Me included.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
i just wanna go to sleep, this sucks Sad don't trust that my sell orders will get cancelled. most likely it'll just dump down to 350-400 instead but still
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Right now, everyone and their Mom is smashing the refresh button hoping to be the first ones in and buy some at under 500 sat. Grin

Hahaha you're absolutely right.  Plus wouldn't doubt the exchange loading up as well. Manipulation but this is set to go pretty high. Hasn't even started yet
Activity: 434
Right now, everyone and their Mom is smashing the refresh button hoping to be the first ones in and buy some at under 500 sat. Grin

YES indeed  Grin Grin
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Under maintenance because a few people orders got stuck and wouldnt cancel. Should be back up soon.

Thanks for the update
Under maintenance because a few people orders got stuck and wouldnt cancel. Should be back up soon.
Bittrex under maintenance for Sec, updating it's logo. Sec going to be huge.

Market under maintenance because they updating logo? WTF
Bittrex under maintenance for Sec, updating it's logo. Sec going to be huge.
Activity: 46
I think people are going a little crazy with BTC rising so fast! So what items aren't going to be aloud on the marketplace? Any plans for that or did I just miss that?
Activity: 406
wtf is going on with this at bittrex? market offline for maintenance for a half hour or more now and I can't cancel my sell orders
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Well - There could be two things happening here. One, speculation went higher than what the market allowed for, or you had people exiting trying to take their profits and run.

But the wallet hasn't released yet, so I would imagine that it'll still continue until that happens.
LOL dont worry bro, this is small pump for wallet release. The price will be back up tonight.

Hold long term. Chille blockchain release will DRIVE THIS COIN SKY HIGH.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
phukkk!!!
I accidentally bought at 600 sat!! I thought it works like on btc-e, if you buy at higher amount it will cover all orders until that price, but instead on bittrex it went directly to 600 sat sell order and bought there.... WTF!!

Under the section that says "My Order History" at the bottom of the page, look at the column all the way to the right that says "Actual rate". That is the price you got.

Ohhh okay!! so I got it at 550, but crashing now Sad wtf.....
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
phukkk!!!
I accidentally bought at 600 sat!! I thought it works like on btc-e, if you buy at higher amount it will cover all orders until that price, but instead on bittrex it went directly to 600 sat sell order and bought there.... WTF!!

You could have bought cheaper but I think you're still safe about the way out.
I believe this coin will rise a lot still. I discovered it a little while ago and it's unbelievable how cheap it is.
phukkk!!!

Under the section that says "My Order History" at the bottom of the page, look at the column all the way to the right that says "Actual rate". That is the price you got.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
phukkk!!!
Safex going to be on the page banner for bittrex. We're going to mars everyone
To the moon, fellas. Hold on to your hats.
Pages:
Jump to: