Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL: ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔ VIRTUALCOIN (VC) ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔ | RANKED TOP 10 | v16.1.2(today) - page 55. (Read 102047 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I have 6 Rx 480 cards to mine with.
But i cant find a miner who would start mining.
sgminer-5-1-0-yescrypt i have try to make a .bat file with info and runn, but it crash all the time.

Wath miner are best? i would like to join this coin with my brand new rig

I use sgminer 5.5 for AMD mining
Works great for me.
Regards!

Ok i will truy, thanks

Work now, but card 5-6 dont show upp and card 1 dont runn wtf -_-

Try this .bat:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
color 0A
sgminer.exe -k x11 -o stratum+tcp://theminingpool.thruhere.net:7510 -u YourWalletHere -p x -I 14

pause

Just adjust the -I (intensity) up or down and see what happens.Do not get it past -I 19.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Just missed this coin but hopeful to see many more bounties in future. It looks amazing with such hash just say wow to all this. once it hits exchange after making the blocks mature will prepare to get some. Happy mining to everyone at the moment. Looking forward to make entry point later.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Winners of Signature Bounty

addicto -     VV41AYry1pzFY2dFqVJPu9GGG6sPbuwhga
apple_talk
Bitcoin-2018
bitcoinrulzz
bobitza202
Cazkys
chichidori
clixcoin
eye4bd
gregofdoom
hoop
joblessminer
Joffer - VLgjQTmdUFRqe8QQryWPjAopQj3DSSGv9c
Kanapka
matsud2
memii -   VTodDjsSxn76oMxcNJJZk8Rum5xbM3Ss1e
NamoCoin
needmoney
nezto77
numb-f
othell_rogue
Papajager
preevi
sayso
spandreev
sxafir
tusandii
v.coinz - VBmTPEFqgbWcukqBa7P85z3M2ABcXsHX2x
veles7
wnj4

Just keep replying to the last response with your VirtualCoin address like the one above, soon we should have everyone's address for payment. We are almost close to 1500 blocks.

While you do that please update your signature...
Code:

[center][size=16pt][font=Arial][color=#FFFFCC]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#FFF380]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#FFE87C]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#ECD872]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#C8B560]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color]
[color=#FFFFEE] ◊[/color][color=#BDEDFF]◊[/color][color=#8EEBEC]◊[/color][color=#3090c7]◊[/color][color=#151B7E]◊[/color][url=https://www.VirtualCoin.ca/][color=#F62217][b] Join VirtualCoin Network [/b][/color][/url][color=#151B7E] ◊[/color][color=#3090c7]◊[/color][color=#8EEBEC]◊[/color][color=#BDEDFF]◊[/color][color=#FFFFEE]◊[/color]
[font=Arial][color=#FFFFCC]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#FFF380]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#FFE87C]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#ECD872]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#C8B560]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][/size][/center]

Woohoo. I'm on the list. Still barred to have a full signature, max 50 chars so far Sad

Just entered my address there while shot you pm.

Added to the list 2000 blocks coming soon.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
sgminer-5-1-0-yescrypt i have try to make a .bat file with info and runn, but it crash all the time.

Works great for me.
Regards!

Ok i will truy, thanks

Work now, but card 5-6 dont show upp and card 1 dont runn wtf -_-

Works great for me.
Regards!

Ok i will truy, thanks
Activity: 644

Works great for me.
Regards!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
this is new chain VC or what..?? what about my old VC..??

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
@v.coinz  got signature again, 3 edition if I counting right as it was changing couple times already since we moved from old VC thread.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501

addicto
apple_talk
Bitcoin-2018
bitcoinrulzz
bobitza202
Cazkys
chichidori
clixcoin
eye4bd
gregofdoom
hoop
joblessminer
Joffer
Kanapka
matsud2
memii
NamoCoin
needmoney
nezto77 - VMXJdNQ7rvAeVf7aQifcPMxvQ7bnohCUQU
numb-f
othell_rogue
Papajager
preevi
sayso
spandreev
sxafir
tusandii
veles7
wnj4

Just keep replying to the last response with your VirtualCoin address like the one above, soon we should have everyone's address for payment. We are almost close to 1500 blocks.

Code:

[center][size=16pt][font=Arial][color=#FFFFCC]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#FFF380]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#FFE87C]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#ECD872]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#C8B560]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color]
[color=#FFFFEE] ◊[/color][color=#BDEDFF]◊[/color][color=#8EEBEC]◊[/color][color=#3090c7]◊[/color][color=#151B7E]◊[/color][url=https://www.VirtualCoin.ca/][color=#F62217][b] Join VirtualCoin Network [/b][/color][/url][color=#151B7E] ◊[/color][color=#3090c7]◊[/color][color=#8EEBEC]◊[/color][color=#BDEDFF]◊[/color][color=#FFFFEE]◊[/color]
[font=Arial][color=#FFFFCC]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#FFF380]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#FFE87C]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#ECD872]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#C8B560]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][/size][/center]

join to the latest signatures
add virtualcoin address for a signature campaign, send PM

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/uEnAdZu.png
By solo mining or pool mining, will we see and found blocks or payouts at all in the wallet before we go beyond #2000?
Activity: 89
https://i.imgur.com/uEnAdZu.png
Just update the list with my address while shot you pm.
But you removed mine by doing so.... you (all) need to take the last so you don't remove everyone elses addresses. I'll add mine again, if it hasn't been corrected.

Edit: I see you fixed it. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

addicto
apple_talk
Bitcoin-2018
bitcoinrulzz
bobitza202
Cazkys
chichidori
clixcoin
eye4bd
gregofdoom
hoop
joblessminer
Joffer - VLgjQTmdUFRqe8QQryWPjAopQj3DSSGv9c
Kanapka
matsud2
memii -   VTodDjsSxn76oMxcNJJZk8Rum5xbM3Ss1e
NamoCoin
needmoney
nezto77
numb-f
othell_rogue
Papajager
preevi
sayso
spandreev
sxafir
tusandii
veles7
wnj4

Code:

Woohoo. I'm on the list. Still barred to have a full signature, max 50 chars so far Sad

Just entered my address there while shot you pm.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Activity: 644
Can't mine on pools rejects shares cause low diff?

What is your hash rate?
what port and pool are you using?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can't mine on pools rejects shares cause low diff?
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Found a bug with the signature banner, it doesnt go to this forum it goes to http://www.virtualcoin.ca. It doesnt get redirected.

Strange, tested on both IE & Chrome, no issues re-directing. But anyway just change url to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-virtualcoin-vc-ranked-top-10-v1612today-1756007

-Dev
Activity: 77
Found a bug with the signature banner, it doesnt go to this forum it goes to http://www.virtualcoin.ca. It doesnt get redirected.
Pages:
Jump to: