Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL: ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔ VIRTUALCOIN (VC) ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔ | RANKED TOP 10 | v16.1.2(today) - page 61. (Read 102047 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 515

Send message to "blackice2013" for Pool as well.

It's just matter of updating site, but I think pool is good.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

This is the only serious Coin investors are willing to place their bets in for long term growth.

The app installs itself in the Roaming folder, which is silly.

Also the main "pool" shows no hash, what's going on?

For me it makes lot of sense, now when new version comes out, installer can update it or else some users may end up running older version if exe is all over the place. I am also using pool, I have message the op & ask him/her to confirm.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
The app installs itself in the Roaming folder, which is silly.

Also the main "pool" shows no hash, what's going on?

With 800 diff...

As per the reward, it should hit be able to hit 100 VC per block.

Can someone please confirm they able to see close to 100 VC now per block.

can you please help me to install the wallet...

Help me i dunno how to install the wallet, when I begin to install it, windows popup says.. "VirtualCoin Installation 14.0.2 starting..  Then after i clicked popup again and says... "VirtualCoin Intallation Completed Successfully. Do not re-run the intaller af again without make a back up in your wallet."  But after I clicked okay, nothing happen.. there is no VC wallet on my desktop, even in directory... Kindly help me please.. What is the proper procedure of installation of this new wallet..

Thanks

That is strange, what Windows OS are you using?

Run this command...
Code:
%APPDATA%\VirtualCoin\virtualcoin-qt.exe -seednode=dnsseed.virtualcoin.ca
Still having issues, disable any AV & rerun installer & see if that helps.

win 10 pro

Not a big fan of Windows 8 or 10, but try the above command.
If still does not work. Disable Antivirus & re-run Installer.
See if that helps, once working enable your AV.

Here is video on how/where to type the command in Windows 10... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPi3nMmaunY

I didn't find that file on appdata.. Even the installer said that it was successfully installed.. This wallet suck!!

Hi John, all wallets use same directory structure.
Look under %APPDATA%\VirtualCoin\

I am running Windows 10 & no issues here buddy. Must be your PC.

Diff now stands @ 1300...

{
"version" : 140001,
"protocolversion" : 70029,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"blocks" : 347,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 87,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 1316.64999792,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1486079931,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00010000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}

Need to fire up all my GPUs  Wink
Lets get as much mined before ASIC users kick in.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

With 800 diff...

Help me i dunno how to install the wallet, when I begin to install it, windows popup says.. "VirtualCoin Installation 14.0.2 starting..  Then after i clicked popup again and says... "VirtualCoin Intallation Completed Successfully. Do not re-run the intaller af again without make a back up in your wallet."  But after I clicked okay, nothing happen.. there is no VC wallet on my desktop, even in directory... Kindly help me please.. What is the proper procedure of installation of this new wallet..

Thanks

Run this command...
Code:

win 10 pro

Here is video on how/where to type the command in Windows 10... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPi3nMmaunY

I didn't find that file on appdata.. Even the installer said that it was successfully installed.. This wallet suck!!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am getting back into messing with mining and I saw VirtualCoin was going to be launching I thought that was cool Despite all the setbacks, it seems this was definitely interesting. I forgot a few things but I got set up quickly. I really don't know what to expect from this coin, using one of the pools now.
HOLY CRAP....

BLOCK # 336 & Difficulty went over 950

{
"version" : 140001,
"protocolversion" : 70029,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"blocks" : 336,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 94,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 953.50322434,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1486079931,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00010000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}

With 800 diff...

Help me i dunno how to install the wallet, when I begin to install it, windows popup says.. "VirtualCoin Installation 14.0.2 starting..  Then after i clicked popup again and says... "VirtualCoin Intallation Completed Successfully. Do not re-run the intaller af again without make a back up in your wallet."  But after I clicked okay, nothing happen.. there is no VC wallet on my desktop, even in directory... Kindly help me please.. What is the proper procedure of installation of this new wallet..

Thanks

Run this command...
Code:

win 10 pro

With 800 diff...

Help me i dunno how to install the wallet, when I begin to install it, windows popup says.. "VirtualCoin Installation 14.0.2 starting..  Then after i clicked popup again and says... "VirtualCoin Intallation Completed Successfully. Do not re-run the intaller af again without make a back up in your wallet."  But after I clicked okay, nothing happen.. there is no VC wallet on my desktop, even in directory... Kindly help me please.. What is the proper procedure of installation of this new wallet..

Thanks

Run this command...
Code:

win 10 pro

With 800 diff...

Thanks

Run this command...
Code:
A simple help nothing want to answer even the dev... Im flooding this thread with my post...

Thanks
A simple help nothing want to answer even the dev... Im flooding this thread with my post...

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: