Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL: ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔ VIRTUALCOIN (VC) ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔ | RANKED TOP 10 | v16.1.2(today) - page 67. (Read 102047 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 515
sure, or use VirtualCoin.ca which directs here.

We are looking for volunteer to handle twitter account, bounty offered. Anyone please PM.

Also go contacted by one of the magazine they want to publish story about VirtualCoin. Anyone with Press Release exp? bounty offered as well.

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I'm also on the train of Virtualcoin start supporting with signature. I've a question for twitter we have to post the link into this thread?
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
It always worries me when a coin Dev team picks a ASIC minable algo when there are so many newer more efficient algos out there. If you want a coin to succeed you need the miners and X11 and the lot are just not attractive to the community that you need to start the coin.
DISCLOSURE (Update: Jan 27, 2017)

Following will be awarded as of now:

• vcoin.z (dev) -500 VC
  • apple_talk (co-dev, tester) - 500 VC
  • gregofdoom (original logo designs, layouts) - 500 VC
  • bitcoinrulzz (VC signature) - 250 VC
  • TheMiningPool.mine (pool) - 250 VC
  • welshy9 (pool) - 250 VC

If I missed out someone who had contributed, please let me know.

Still Outstanding rewards/bounties...
MAC OS Wallet - 250 VC
Android wallet - 500 VC
IOS wallet - 500 VC
PR Release - 250 VC
Manage #Twitter account - 250 VC
VirtualCoin Website - 500 VC
Exchange - 1000 VC

New:
Signature Campaign - 5000 VC (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-virtualcoin-vc-signaturetwitter-campaign-bounty-only-few-hours-left-1766187)
Twitter Campaign - 5000 VC (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-virtualcoin-vc-signaturetwitter-campaign-bounty-only-few-hours-left-1766187)

COUNTDOWN TIMER
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DISCLOSURE

Following will be awarded as of now:

• vcoin.z (dev) -500 VC
  • apple_talk (co-dev, tester) - 500 VC
  • gregofdoom (original logo designs, layouts) - 500 VC
  • bitcoinrulzz (VC signature) - 250 VC
  • TheMiningPool.mine (pool) - 250 VC
  • welshy9 (pool) - 250 VC

If I missed out someone who had contributed, please let me know.

Still Outstanding rewards/bounties...
MAC OS Wallet - 250 VC
Android wallet - 500 VC
IOS wallet - 500 VC
PR Release - 250 VC
Manage #Twitter account - 250 VC
VirtualCoin Website - 500 VC
Exchange - 1000VC

What should I do to get the bounty of android wallet Sir?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 joined signature campaign. Good luck VIRTUAL COIN Team.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Update: (Jan 27, 2017)

* Testing going well in the final stages, some minor tweaking needed.

Received several messages from our Chinese investors, I would like them to wait for the coin to be listed on exchange if interested in buying. Currently no IPO planned ( the fact is in the past most IPOs lead to pump & dump of coins, we want this coin to go public & used as an alternative to bitcoin for businesses as well as worldwide trading).

Thanks for the update Dev, nice to see you connected since 2014.
Update: (Jan 27, 2017)

* Testing going well in the final stages, some minor tweaking needed.

Received several messages from our Chinese investors, I would like them to wait for the coin to be listed on exchange if interested in buying. Currently no IPO planned ( the fact is in the past most IPOs lead to pump & dump of coins, we want this coin to go public & used as an alternative to bitcoin for businesses as well as worldwide trading).
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
If you are a first time user or investor of VirtualCoin, we have a great team with Dev associated with coin since 2014, not some hyped coin where Dev disappeared overnight after launch, lot better support than Dogecoin or Litecoin.

As Dev have mentioned new 14.x release focus on been Business friendly. Low transaction fees, fast confirmation & lot more stable network.
Pages:
Jump to: