Pages:
Author

Topic: *Official*[BOUNTY][ANN][AVA] Avalon: An Elite Membership Platform - page 10. (Read 11351 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign Sir
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I just join social campaign and signature campaign.
Activity: 168

Hi sir, where i can see its udate spreadsheet?
Activity: 109
Official Avalon Team
The bounty tracker is slowly being updated because the auditing process takes a bit of time. Rest assured we do have everyone's entry if you filled out the forms.

Activity: 868
Merit: 255
Participated facebook and twitter campaign. Please update the spreadsheet Dev. Thanks.

Yes, it would not be bad to update the table, otherwise it was not understood whether or not it was not updated from the 11th ...
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Participated facebook and twitter campaign. Please update the spreadsheet Dev. Thanks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 110
 very interesting project.I am joined your facebook, twitter and Follow TokenMarket campaign.
Activity: 43
Joined twitter and facebook. You may need to add when bounty rewards will be distributed. Thanks.  Smiley
Activity: 462
spreadsheets not update..don`t show joining status after 10August. pls slove this

Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
joined to twitter and facebook bounty good luck.  Wink Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                            Avalon Platform ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET   https://icotracker.net/project/avalon
                                                                  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/896804806785937409

Activity: 868
Merit: 255
I joined on twitter and facebook campaign.  Thank you and success for this project!

We will take part.  Interesting project, successful implementation of all plans.
Activity: 14
Joined your twitter and fb bounty, thanks
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I joined on twitter and facebook campaign.  Thank you and success for this project!
Activity: 109
Official Avalon Team

We received a large influx of entries last night so please be patient as we validate the entries Smiley

In addition, AleSergio created a video for us through the bounty program. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPn6XAiogEc

Activity: 1050
This project is quite promising .. I want to join in bounty twitter .. but where can I see the spreadsheet?
Let me know ,, so i can join this project ..
I'll come back if there's already a spreadsheet update ..
Hopefully this project is a success ..
Activity: 1274
Hai..
i have joined facebook, twitter and Token Market bounty campaign...
thanks.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
i'm suport you with facebook and twitter
Activity: 168
Joined Facebook , thanks
Activity: 25
Take part of twitter compain
Pages:
Jump to: