Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIALLY OVER][EU][GROUP BUY] Miffman's BitPiece - page 2. (Read 1284 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Very very important note

You need to reserve your coins on Miffman's thread! If you don't, you won't get anything!

Please do not reply in this thread if your coins go to MJ as I won't keep track of them. Please post in his thread instead: [GROUP BUY - USA] BitPiece Coins. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hello everyone,

Miffman released his own coin so I'm doing another group buy! Same terms and shipping costs as last time. You all should know the drill by now. Grin

Pictures of the new coins

Prices
Please look at miffman's thread for the latest prices.

Shipping from miffman to me is a fixed $50.

Shipping
The Netherlands: €8.15
Rest of Europe: €11.50
Both are Registered mail with Track & Trace included.

Extra costs
  • We need to pay VAT to import the BitPiece's into The Netherlands, which is the largest extra cost we have (we do not have to pay import costs).
  • The disbursement fee of the used postal service (UPS charges €11.25, PostNL €13, EMS €17,50, etc.).
  • The bubblewrapped envelopes

Terms
  • The group buy won't happen if not at least 5 coins are ordered.
  • The group buy will be closed, for new participants, when we hit 50 coins or on the 10th of July.
  • Once the group buy is closed for new participants the final price will be determined and split between the participants.
  • Any BTC that is left over (because the package wasn't checked, the BTC value went up, etc) will be evenly distributed between the participants.
  • If we are somehow short of BTC, I'll cover it up front. The amount of BTC will be evenly distributed between participants. Your package won't be sent if you don't pay your part of the debt. If you don't pay at all, your BitPiece will be auctioned off to cover the cost and any leftovers are kept.
  • Terms can be changed at any moment, so please keep track of them (important announcement will be posted in the thread).

Join the group buy
If you want to join, please tell me your Bitcoin forum name, country and how many you want. You also need to reserve your coins on Miffman's thread! If you don't, you won't get anything!

Username : Country : Amount
Mitchell : The Netherlands : 1x BitPiece (#60)
Lauda : - : 1x BitPiece (#25)
minerjones : USA : 30 BitPiece's (#13, #75 and whatever is left)
vizique : UK : 2x Bitpiece's (#12 funded, #14)
klaaas : The Netherlands : 1x BitPiece (#46)
Lutpin : Germany : 1x BitPiece (#94)

45 coin(s) right now.

Payment address
Payments must be send to "1A1cU8hEmANJnJGZWSr3bBZp2rZPTHAyaB". I will NOT send you a PM asking for payment.

For payment amounts, please see this post.
Pages:
Jump to: