Pages:
Author

Topic: [OGC] OneGram.Org Bounty Thread - Get Paid for Your support - page 6. (Read 29378 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Caught someone spamming in a signature campaign thread. There is no need to announce this message to everyone mate. Just kindly send the person a PM and they would be done. Instead, you want to spam and get your posts up. You are already in a campaign, no need to spy on other campaigns.
How will I respond to you? In PM or public?

Let me make it public.
I am in a campaign which does not count post in any campaign thread. So there is no question of signature spamming.
And for spying in other campaigns, I have a interest in this campaign, if you bothered to read the whole thread. I am one of the participants who is awaiting payment from this campaign, what interest do you have sir in this campaign apart from trying to make your post count high?
What is the reason for me to make my post count higher? There is none. I'm not in a signature campaign so it's not like I'm earning money by making posts. I am also awaiting payment from this campaign, if you were bothered to check the spreadsheet, you would know that.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
It really is 90 percent of the participant got rejected including me, its a pity considering that they are just paying 1 week social bounty and have to reject majority of the participants.
+ Including mine, I have also rejected from both of social media campaign. However, I did my all task regarding the rules.

ok, i got rejected, too, even though i participated and made tweets before the announcement of the campaign ending.

It's ok if someone could give us a reasonable explanation, otherwise it was just a waste of time...

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey, why my wallet is not yet listed? How long have to wait !?
Activity: 266
For the translation section, I would like to give it a shot as a friend of mine knows spanish. But I will also not force you to reserve a spot for the translation either. As soon as I get a reply, I will update this post.
Activity: 308
Caught someone spamming in a signature campaign thread. There is no need to announce this message to everyone mate. Just kindly send the person a PM and they would be done. Instead, you want to spam and get your posts up. You are already in a campaign, no need to spy on other campaigns.
How will I respond to you? In PM or public?

Let me make it public.
I am in a campaign which does not count post in any campaign thread. So there is no question of signature spamming.
And for spying in other campaigns, I have a interest in this campaign, if you bothered to read the whole thread. I am one of the participants who is awaiting payment from this campaign, what interest do you have sir in this campaign apart from trying to make your post count high?
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
5-10$ for the signature campaigne. wow

For Translation and including editing it with photoshop about 60 Dollar.
so it s like working for Mc Donalds
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Anyone else knew who are these other managers that this jamal is referring to?

Caught someone spot on not reading the thread  Shocked Not sure you participated in any bounty or not, but if you did, how can you miss such an info in bold and big displayed right in the beginning?

OneGram Bounty Program:
Earn for your Support

Campaign Managers: Jamal Aezaz, SmartIphone and JF
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
HI SIR Thanks for accepting and also please let us know when shall we expect the payment .Its pleasure to being in this campaign but please put some light on payment at-least by when we can expect payment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!
Participated Bounties: blog & media.
link: http://buxlister.com/blog/2017/06/14/what-is-onegram/
BTC Address: : 37RtJeQ8E9WX3b9E7hTDAPFWEx3ct5NWhf
For any request for changes please PM me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15MyV7FiYq2cqTSqTYnObrmhD29VxmzxPrckoR6XV1qA/edit#gid=298148406

Updates: I was marked as accepted which is good.
I will announce here once get paid to bring back the trust on this campaign and proof CM is trusted.
Activity: 308

Caught someone spot on not reading the thread  Shocked Not sure you participated in any bounty or not, but if you did, how can you miss such an info in bold and big displayed right in the beginning?

OneGram Bounty Program:
Earn for your Support

Campaign Managers: Jamal Aezaz, SmartIphone and JF
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
You have came up with a nonsense deceit to all this big community. you still haven't paid any eligible signature members.
now i am going to defame your OGC over my followers worldwide, do not blame anyone for such retaliation
Activity: 686
You haven't yet added my btc-address in media spreadshit

Partcipated on twitter facebook and Blog bounty

Bitcointalk Username: FridaKallo
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fridakallo-821867
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FreedaKallo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016405274256

Bitcoin address :
1Afa2qow9zJCD9B3RZ7Wi1Mt1HDwvziXaC

I sincerely hope that my review would be accept...
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
user:  dady12
position to apply; member
post start;  94
address: 1PXHshE2TyQmZe7we6HKVp8idZp59fQKWh
I would like to join.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I got rejected because of low activity on twitter i have joined other bounty managed by jamal and i have only one twitter account, i don`t bitch about it because i know its my fault. i may have small amount of followers but i know they are human. 
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Is Pekelangito the same person as TrissMerigold. Just asking because I noticed the above
Yes, i think so. He replied with wrong account, lol. But i don't even care who the fuck those two.

not 90 percent. it is 98%. and yes. all 98% users are spammers..
Just remove or kicked out those 98% spammers. Spammers shouldn't get paid and report them to yahoo62278 then they will listed on SMAS list.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Everyone who have Accepted will be paid. just keep some patient guys. I haven't ran away.

Of course he is a scammer you brainless fools , he also not pay for italian translate and yeah you guys says it didnt accepted any user because spam accounts , but 90 percent its didnt make any sense imho , good luck with this guy lol , hope he doing good for y'all
not 90 percent. it is 98%. and yes. all 98% users are spammers.. I do not need to proof because everyone's profile saying the truth itself.

this time it is not these bounty hunter's time. it is not a random bounty where everyone earn some tokens for breaking any rules and enrolling with multi accounts.
owner wants to pay only those who really supported the project and sadly 98% of you didn't you care about the project.

Yes, but when there will be payments?

Consider that the first deadline were on 1st June, today is the 17th June, think about that  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Everyone who have Accepted will be paid. just keep some patient guys. I haven't ran away.

Of course he is a scammer you brainless fools , he also not pay for italian translate and yeah you guys says it didnt accepted any user because spam accounts , but 90 percent its didnt make any sense imho , good luck with this guy lol , hope he doing good for y'all
not 90 percent. it is 98%. and yes. all 98% users are spammers.. I do not need to proof because everyone's profile saying the truth itself.

this time it is not these bounty hunter's time. it is not a random bounty where everyone earn some tokens for breaking any rules and enrolling with multi accounts.
owner wants to pay only those who really supported the project and sadly 98% of you didn't you care about the project.

My account is not used for spamming. This is my ID: https://twitter.com/erikalui1/with_replies

I did not wish to argue or complain but since I'm taking part in other Twitter campaigns that you're managing, I want to clarify this. I've been a part of campaigns for big brands like Axis and ICICI too where they've paid me to post for them. I'm a part of many twitter campaigns on this forum too like Exscudo, AIR and none of them have called me a spammer. I follow their rules, join with only one account and plus tweet/retweet their tweets when needed. I don't get what rule I did not follow from your Twitter campaign that I'm too considered a spammer/multi account. I'm sure now that you've rejected me from the Monaco/InsureX campaigns too since that's the reason you mentioned here too. Only wish to know the translation job status. Hope you reply regarding that as still I haven't receive the payment for the same.

My name is not even in the list of translators on the spreadsheet. When will it be added?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
lmao this jamal guy is a scammer , big liar , i didnt expecting him to pay all of you because he keeps delaying payment which is suspicious af lol , seriously how can other campaign still hire this guy , probably this guy didnt have responsible and integrity
You are scammer too you dont have right to say him scammer .
Jamal should clear everything here.We need reply from jamal

What did i scam you idiotic bastard?

Is Pekelangito the same person as TrissMerigold. Just asking because I noticed the above

Lmao what are u talking about , thats not me lol probably hes just angry guy with anger problem , i swear thats not me , stop accusing people from his attitude  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
lmao this jamal guy is a scammer , big liar , i didnt expecting him to pay all of you because he keeps delaying payment which is suspicious af lol , seriously how can other campaign still hire this guy , probably this guy didnt have responsible and integrity
You are scammer too you dont have right to say him scammer .
Jamal should clear everything here.We need reply from jamal

What did i scam you idiotic bastard?

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Pages:
Jump to: