Pages:
Author

Topic: Oh Shit! - Bitcoin is Rekt! - page 3. (Read 1621 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
November 12, 2017, 02:09:53 AM
Well, looks like that SegWit plan didn't go so well.  Everyone is leaving for big blocks.  Last one out, please shut off the lights. 

What to do now?  Huh

Btc buy buy buy !!!
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 02:08:45 AM
Canceled SegWit, people sold BTC to buy an alt-coin, and everybody chose BCH. Then, they will sell and make fall BCH, to buy Bitcoin cheap again.

Smart and easy explanation, thanks for it. That's how trading works folks, do not panic!  Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
November 12, 2017, 02:06:35 AM
Can anyone explain me: why BCH? There was no such a big demand before the "fork" (and even after the previous one) thats why I don't think that all of that people are coming for the bigger block size. There is a lot of coins that could get a good pump after the fork get cancelled but why da hell people chose BCH?
It wasn't traded that mutch fr the last time and got such a bug pump at once. Like someone planned to do it  Huh Undecided

Big Money and Big Miners and Big Merchants no want segwit.

They left note.
https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/
So what? Does it seems like all major pools aggree for SegWit2X while some of them has been quietly buying bitcoin cash aiming to cancell SegWit2X and get a huge profit now? It looks like such significant actions were planned before so as for me it looks a bit dirty. I'm sure that someone thought about merchants and the microtransactions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 02:05:01 AM
Well, looks like that SegWit plan didn't go so well.  Everyone is leaving for big blocks.  Last one out, please shut off the lights. 

What to do now?  Huh
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager
November 12, 2017, 02:04:08 AM
No problem. Btc will rise again as earlier. I think it will go down near 5000$. What do you think?
Do they have any support wall at 5k$, I think 5k$ is the bottom too but that just my hope and who know. maybe everything can be more worse.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 02:01:12 AM
No problem. Btc will rise again as earlier. I think it will go down near 5000$. What do you think?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
November 12, 2017, 02:00:29 AM
Well, looks like that SegWit plan didn't go so well.  Everyone is leaving for big blocks.  Last one out, please shut off the lights.  

Good luck on the hostile take over:

1). Do you have ~ 100 billions dollars to take over.  It's not like you only need to own 51 % like the stock market.

2). Even if you have ~100 billions, you cannot even buy all btc...not all btc owners are in it for the money, so we will not give up our btc.

3). How are you going to spend your bcc if no merchants will accept your fake coins ??

4). Even if you can spend your bcc, you'd need permission from your Chinese government and Chinese miners approval - is that how you'd like to live you life Huh
Activity: 611
Merit: 124
November 12, 2017, 01:58:31 AM
Canceled SegWit, people sold BTC to buy an alt-coin, and everybody chose BCH. Then, they will sell and make fall BCH, to buy Bitcoin cheap again.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
November 12, 2017, 01:54:59 AM

Well the shit did hit the fan it's just another fun day in crypto nothing new to see here just a fancier version of carnage.  Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 12, 2017, 01:49:37 AM
It's chinese scam as you
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
November 12, 2017, 01:48:03 AM
Can anyone explain me: why BCH? There was no such a big demand before the "fork" (and even after the previous one) thats why I don't think that all of that people are coming for the bigger block size. There is a lot of coins that could get a good pump after the fork get cancelled but why da hell people chose BCH?
It wasn't traded that mutch fr the last time and got such a bug pump at once. Like someone planned to do it  Huh Undecided

Big Money and Big Miners and Big Merchants no want segwit.

They left note.
https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

Activity: 924
Merit: 148
November 12, 2017, 01:43:24 AM
It wasn't traded that mutch for the last time and got such a bug pump at once. Like someone planned to do it  Huh Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
November 12, 2017, 01:26:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: