Pages:
Author

Topic: okay newbies here, is my big question for ya - page 2. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 01:39:51 AM
is bitcoin going to go down to $0.00USD?

is bitcoin going to literally tank and go down to zero?

if bitcoin goes down to $0, is that the end of it? or could it come back after that?

if bitcoin goes down to $0 will there be other coins that rise up in it's place?

how far down are you thinking this bear run will take bitcoin?  $1,000?  500?  Less?

what is your opinions? Cool

no one can predict but for my opinion i think wont drop to 0  Embarrassed
Activity: 308
Merit: 42
December 11, 2018, 08:48:54 PM
I think bitcoin will recover because of its decentralized nature.  Or if not, then another crypto/token will take it place.  We cannot deny that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is really revolutionizing and can advance our technology.\

Many sectors are moving to blockchain because it really helps to improve the system of those sectors (e.g. medical field, privacy concerns, currency exchange, etc).

Personally, I am also optimistic to the future of blockchain technology.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
Definately not.

Nope

if bitcoin goes down to $0, is that the end of it? or could it come back after that?
No answer about th e end because the If is not likely to happen... It's like you saying If a "US dollar goes to Zero"
So long as there are people believing in it, then you wasting your time expecting it to drop to Zero. It's like waiting for a ship at the airport.

if bitcoin goes down to $0 will there be other coins that rise up in it's place?
Bitcoin is the GodFather of Crypto... Just look at how the market reacts when Bitcoin sneezes, all the market catches a cold

how far down are you thinking this bear run will take bitcoin?  $1,000?  500?  Less?
you should really worry about price everyday or-else you will get anxiety disorders for nothing...Bitcoin took almost three years to reach $1000 in 2016 after  going past $1000 in 2013 and dropping to hundreds the following couple of years

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

what is your opinions? Cool
Pages:
Jump to: