Pages:
Author

Topic: OKAY TIME TO SET EVERYONE STRAIGHT - page 2. (Read 5251 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 21, 2013, 04:29:32 PM
let me ask you the same question a different way :why didnt it go up $100 that week the silkroad was down? ill answer both for you no buyers, not many sellers no volume.
Activity: 84
April 21, 2013, 04:26:49 PM

...right now the silkroad is carrying bitcoin.

Your ignorance is indescribable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 21, 2013, 04:23:27 PM
All caps title plus definitive wording with no stats or well thought out theory to underpin his premise ... that means this has to be true, right?

Really though weren't people saying the same thing months ago, then Silk Road went down for like a week and the price never noticed it at all?  Could be mistaken but I thought it was pretty clear then that Silk Road being unavailable had virtually no impact on price.

Don't worry, this is about the 6th time he's been thoroughly refuted, yet he will still keep repeating "Silk road carries the BTC price" until he falls asleep in a THC-addled haze.
Activity: 410
April 21, 2013, 04:19:28 PM
All caps title plus definitive wording with no stats or well thought out theory to underpin his premise ... that means this has to be true, right?

Really though weren't people saying the same thing months ago, then Silk Road went down for like a week and the price never noticed it at all?  Could be mistaken but I thought it was pretty clear then that Silk Road being unavailable had virtually no impact on price.
April 21, 2013, 04:08:48 PM
The only reason bit coins are going up is because of SILKROAD PERIOD! Tens of thousands of dollars are bought everyday throughout the world everyday. If the speculators dropped out the price would continue to rise forever because all the druggies want to do is convert fiat to btc get their drugs and be done. But seeing there are a bunch of big time speculators manipulating the price, they will just keep taking all the drug money that continuously pours in to market. Up and down up and down. There is no chart or analysis STOP!

Here we go again. Mr junior member #283748373 making claims on things he doesn't understand. Lol so fucking fail.

Eh.  Everybody has to make a living, smoothie.

Read his posts again - probably never smoked any weed in his life.  Just another sock puppet for some faction that wants bitcoin to fail.

Just like 90% of the noob bears who post their SELL SELL SELL bullshit.  Same thing, except they're probably paid for by whoever is DDoSing Gox.
You have everything wrong. First off I am not a bear and I am not a bull. I have not traded but I have bought them. Secondly go look at all my past posts. You will not find one that says buy or sell. If anything, wht I have said was that unless you are holders for the long term and got in real early I would  hold. But for everyone who is looking to get in right now, I think it is a bad time. You have several big fish manipulating the market and shady operations that come and go. Thats as far as I look at it. My point is to call it like it is, right now the silkroad is carrying bitcoin.
April 21, 2013, 03:47:39 PM
I don't think $15-$20 million a month in commerce is small change. But compared to the people buying and holding now, yes...it is a smaller chunk then what it used to be.

I would be extremely surprised if there is anything close to Silkroad in terms of REAL TRADE volume.

When we talk about fundamentals, there it is right there, people around the world who are spending millions to trade in Bitcoin for real goods. This is what everyone wants to see, more and more real trade volume because ultimately that is a positive thing for Bitcoin and the market.

I know it's not nice to hear, but to say that SR is a tiny portion of the market is just plain stupid. It IS a large portion of the market.

Ok so maybe the last month is a bit different but only because we have thousands of new speculators, which as we can see are no good for any market. Less Speculators MORE Traders. (Even if it is drugs)

+1 hit the nail right on the head Grin
Activity: 84
April 21, 2013, 03:40:59 PM
The only reason bit coins are going up is because of SILKROAD PERIOD! Tens of thousands of dollars are bought everyday throughout the world everyday. If the speculators dropped out the price would continue to rise forever because all the druggies want to do is convert fiat to btc get their drugs and be done. But seeing there are a bunch of big time speculators manipulating the price, they will just keep taking all the drug money that continuously pours in to market. Up and down up and down. There is no chart or analysis STOP!

Here we go again. Mr junior member #283748373 making claims on things he doesn't understand. Lol so fucking fail.

Eh.  Everybody has to make a living, smoothie.

Read his posts again - probably never smoked any weed in his life.  Just another sock puppet for some faction that wants bitcoin to fail.

Just like 90% of the noob bears who post their SELL SELL SELL bullshit.  Same thing, except they're probably paid for by whoever is DDoSing Gox.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
April 21, 2013, 03:19:55 PM

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 21, 2013, 03:01:25 PM
hahahah

=)
Activity: 448
April 21, 2013, 02:42:29 PM
Thank you, sir, for schooling the drug-addled troll.

Now, OP, when you come down from your "mean green," and your bad LSD trip ends in 3 days or so and you find yourself naked in a forest in northern Montana [...]
why dont you come down from your delusions of grandeur you POS. you really think bitcoins are the future? not in your lifetime.

You're right... fiat money is the future (and by that i mean: in the future, US $100 bills will be what you roll your joints in; mark my words  Cheesy)

Quote from: botlove
Ashley, I've been watchin you,

Shocked
and like you,

Kiss
please don't be too cruel.
But... but... feeding the trolls is such a satisfying activity! :trlf:
Activity: 462
April 21, 2013, 02:39:38 PM
I don't think $15-$20 million a month in commerce is small change. But compared to the people buying and holding now, yes...it is a smaller chunk then what it used to be.

I would be extremely surprised if there is anything close to Silkroad in terms of REAL TRADE volume.

When we talk about fundamentals, there it is right there, people around the world who are spending millions to trade in Bitcoin for real goods. This is what everyone wants to see, more and more real trade volume because ultimately that is a positive thing for Bitcoin and the market.

I know it's not nice to hear, but to say that SR is a tiny portion of the market is just plain stupid. It IS a large portion of the market.

Ok so maybe the last month is a bit different but only because we have thousands of new speculators, which as we can see are no good for any market. Less Speculators MORE Traders. (Even if it is drugs)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 21, 2013, 02:33:17 PM
Na m8
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
April 21, 2013, 02:30:14 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL
Activity: 49
April 21, 2013, 02:21:53 PM
Ashley, I've been watchin you, and like you, please don't be too cruel.  =)    And to the OP, please try not to talk about the drugs and money laundering.  Obviously, even if the activities did add value to bitcoins...  conversations and debates about contentious issues could be a big turn off to the newcomers to bitcoin, who might be on the fence about this whole BitCoin thing.  Sheeple only spend about 20 minutes researching a new topic, and I'd hope that their 20 minutes isn't spent reading a thread that tries to say the bulk of bitcoin value is an illegal activity.  =)   

Don't feed the bears, man.  OR the alligators.  OR the 'war on drugs'.   =)
April 21, 2013, 02:00:29 PM
im going to go smoke some nice bud I bought off the silkroad. I helped bitcoin cause and I will continue to support bitcoins and my pot smoking habit  so thank a stoner when you get a chance  Grin
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 21, 2013, 01:59:38 PM
silkroad is growing. people on the streets dont know what bitcoin is let alone the silkroad. STOP!
Now he's regressed to trying to send a telegram!

That was hilarious.  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2013, 01:58:46 PM
The only reason bit coins are going up is because of SILKROAD PERIOD!

OK, got it. Bitcoin = Silkroad, thus Bitcoin must be bad, and only used by drug addicts and dealers. Thus it must be stopped! Got it. Now, tell us about what you had for breakfast!
Activity: 434
April 21, 2013, 01:58:41 PM
Activity: 682
April 21, 2013, 01:54:54 PM
silkroad is growing. people on the streets dont know what bitcoin is let alone the silkroad. STOP!
Now he's regressed to trying to send a telegram!

Exactly what I thought!  Cheesy
Activity: 14
April 21, 2013, 01:52:41 PM
Loool. i wish drugs ran the bitcoin market. Drugs are super profitable Wink... But so is bitcoin hmmm
Pages:
Jump to: