Pages:
Author

Topic: OKCash, soon on Poloniex - page 2. (Read 5212 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 03:28:15 AM
Could pump again today ?
It's already pumped a lot
Activity: 172
September 05, 2017, 09:25:48 PM
Why poloniex is important? It's a problematic scammer platform, people are opening threads saying their withdraw transactions are waiting for days and no support from poloniex team.

Bittrex is enough for OKCash, I trade my OKCash on Bittrex. High volume, fast system, everything.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 09:19:28 PM
Well, better late then never.

They just announced it on their twitter:

OKorator‏ @OKcashOrator  9 hHá 9 horas
Mais
 Next $ok Update INBOUND watch out for #okcash @BittrexExchange @Poloniex #cryptocurrency #endlesspossibilities

Also twitted this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DI-TlkjUMAAChba.jpg

To avoid any discussions, I'm not stating Polo will list OkCash. Only showing their announcements on twitter.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
June 16, 2017, 03:31:46 AM
Guess the moral of the tale here is not too be to eager to speculate what's going where without having the when, how, and the whys.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
June 15, 2017, 11:45:58 PM
I like your bluntness! You would do well in East Europe, have you considered moving here?

i've been to a few places there. i liked it but i'll never learn the languages.

people here really need to approach it with the mindset that most people are not telling you the truth and they all have some intentions behind what they write, especially when it comes to alts.

I like how some people say there are only in one or two coins....isn't that crazy?  Seems an obvious way to pump a coin for hidden purposes.  I thought everyone knows you stay safe by diversifying.

Can they guy who made the claim and please say he was not deceiving us in order to get our BTC and it was just an honest mistake? I await your response. Thank you!
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
June 15, 2017, 05:29:44 PM
I like your bluntness! You would do well in East Europe, have you considered moving here?

people here really need to approach it with the mindset that most people are not telling you the truth and they all have some intentions behind what they write, especially when it comes to alts.

I like how some people say there are only in one or two coins....isn't that crazy?  Seems an obvious way to pump a coin for hidden purposes.  I thought everyone knows you stay safe by diversifying.

Activity: 143
June 15, 2017, 04:45:34 PM
@2bfree

The answer is they do not!  Got hung up on this yesterday and spent about 2 hours trying to find out what's really going on.

You are right. I have done the same after I opened this topic here and found out that the claim n their website is old and nothing new.

Its my fault to believe too fast that information mentioned on a website off a coin is legit and reliable
June 15, 2017, 02:11:56 PM

The first time they made me take Marxism in school I learn to hate the double speek but from the Comies I learned to know whey they are lieing and this forum is full of double speak. I love it when someone tells the truth but I notice they atack those people like some criminals. It's like the Marxist are slowly taking over the world with their double talk.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
June 15, 2017, 01:12:43 PM

June 15, 2017, 01:07:39 PM
I believe everyone has good intentions.

dude, you certainly turned up in the worst possible place if that's what you believe. most people here want your money and they don't care how they get it.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
June 15, 2017, 01:05:07 PM
I believe everyone has good intentions.

dude, you certainly turned up in the worst possible place if that's what you believe. most people here want your money and they don't care how they get it.
June 15, 2017, 11:16:24 AM
I am not in a position to comment on what he is doing. I believe everyone has good intentions. Maybe he didn't realise, I just don't know.  I'd rather spend time researching than making a false move, it's no problem.

OK, I agree, maybe it was a mistake. But I don't like when I ask direct question i get deceptive answer! But I'll give it maybe he didn't do it on purpose, if that is the case then ok.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
June 15, 2017, 09:20:21 AM
Take it easy guys... no one is a fool to listen to someones rumor and pump any coin without being sure first.
Activity: 47
June 15, 2017, 07:15:52 AM
I am not in a position to comment on what he is doing. I believe everyone has good intentions. Maybe he didn't realise, I just don't know.  I'd rather spend time researching than making a false move, it's no problem.
June 15, 2017, 06:44:08 AM
@2bfree

The answer is they do not!  Got hung up on this yesterday and spent about 2 hours trying to find out what's really going on.

Sorry you lost 2 hours of you time. This pumper is very slick did you see how he tried to deceive me? If I wasn't paying attention I could have thought Poloniex was trying to list it. Let me tell you what his deception is I think. I think he is trying to hype up OK cash with lies so he can steel real BTC from people who will be last to buy at the peak thinking he is not lying and it will be listed. I think he is lying on purpose to steal bitcion. Thai is what I think.

AM I WRONG TO THINK THIS?
June 15, 2017, 06:30:54 AM
@2bfree

June 15, 2017, 06:22:14 AM
Be aware of this coin which will be soon listed on Poloniex according to their website

As it looks, the price is very undervalued for a coin with a total supply of 71,794,041. Nowadays, there is no coin on Poloniex which has a value of 4k sat with such a low total supply

For now you can trade it on Bittrex, but once when it gets listed on Poloniex the price will moon very easily to 35-40k sat. Even though if it doesnt get listed on Polo, it is still a great coin because of the solid community with a great dev team and low price compared to the total supply.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/okcash/
http://okcash.co/

Where do you see on Poloniex that OK Cash is going to be listed?

Click on http://okcash.co/ and look under exchanges

Dude, that's NOT my question, I don't care what OKCash says that might be their propaganda in self interest I dont' know. My question is where does POLONIEX show they will llist it not OKCash?Huh
June 15, 2017, 05:56:53 AM
FYI they have been trying to get this added to Polo since 2016.
Activity: 143
June 15, 2017, 05:46:19 AM
Be aware of this coin which will be soon listed on Poloniex according to their website

As it looks, the price is very undervalued for a coin with a total supply of 71,794,041. Nowadays, there is no coin on Poloniex which has a value of 4k sat with such a low total supply

For now you can trade it on Bittrex, but once when it gets listed on Poloniex the price will moon very easily to 35-40k sat. Even though if it doesnt get listed on Polo, it is still a great coin because of the solid community with a great dev team and low price compared to the total supply.

Click on http://okcash.co/ and look under exchanges
June 15, 2017, 05:15:50 AM

Pages:
Jump to: