Pages:
Author

Topic: OKCoin suspend XRP trading and deposits (after Coinbase announcement) - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
What is going to kill XRP token price is when Binance announce the suspension or delisting of the token from their exchange, I have said that Ripple is against what this space stands for but have been successful in marketing their useless tokens as the bank token some people bought into the sham

Is there any reason why  will binance will delist it? Other than the SEC which is from US? Binance as far as I know is not US base so I don't see any possible reason why they will going to do that not unless they surrender and they see XRP as one of the shitcoins in the market .with low volume trade that they can add in that exchange. The daily volume given in XRP in any exchange is high so it's not that easy to surrender a coins that can give them high earnings in trading fees even the price decrease.

Of course they have their Binance.US exchange, but being the biggest exchange now and seeing how other exchanges are delisting XRP, it's just about time that even Binance will succumb to the regulatory pressures here.

Are they willing to be the one to accept XRP when all things around them are delisting them? They might get a negative connotation about it and it might hit their reputation as well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
What is going to kill XRP token price is when Binance announce the suspension or delisting of the token from their exchange, I have said that Ripple is against what this space stands for but have been successful in marketing their useless tokens as the bank token some people bought into the sham

Is there any reason why  will binance will delist it? Other than the SEC which is from US? Binance as far as I know is not US base so I don't see any possible reason why they will going to do that not unless they surrender and they see XRP as one of the shitcoins in the market .with low volume trade that they can add in that exchange. The daily volume given in XRP in any exchange is high so it's not that easy to surrender a coins that can give them high earnings in trading fees even the price decrease.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
There's are also a lot of exchanges now that are halting XRP trading completely. It's really a bad sign for XRP as we don't know which exchanges are going to still list them as probably there could be more coming next year. The best thing to do for XRP now, for me is to really exit the market and go to other countries like Japan and UK wherein XRP is not deem as securities, although they might have lost a lot of US base customers which I think is the majority of XRP holders.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
coinbase, bitstamp and now okcoin, this is really bad. in the market, ripple is the most unlucky altcoin because it is not enjoying the ongoing increase. the more exchanges that start suspending ripple, the harder it will be for ripple to survive. and maybe this will be the hardest time for this coin.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
Suspension of XRP Trading and Deposits on OKCoin

We have been closely monitoring the news surrounding the December 22nd SEC lawsuit against Ripple, the company behind XRP, and two of its key executives. As the lawsuit proceedings take place, we have determined it is the best course of action to suspend XRP trading and deposits on OKCoin effective January 4, 2021. This suspension timeline will include two key dates:

7:00 PM PST, Jan 3, 2021: Users who have borrowed from the XRP / USD margin pair (incl. Borrowing XRP and USD) are required to return the borrowed value before this time. Delays will trigger a liquidation by our systems to close the loan contracts.
7:00 PM PST, Jan 4, 2021: spot trading, margin trading, and deposits will be suspended till further notice.
It is likely that this situation will take time to reach a resolution. We will proactively inform our customers when we have information that may change our position.

Please reach out to us @okcoin on Twitter or email our support team at [email protected] with any questions.

https://blog.okcoin.com/2020/12/28/suspension-of-xrp-trading-and-deposits-on-okcoin/

So after Coinbase comes OKCoin, hard to be XRP holders or investors right now, everything was went after the fork and it even almost touch $1.00. But now everything is crumbling down as the future of XRP is uncertain because of the SEC lawsuit.
Pages:
Jump to: