Pages:
Author

Topic: Old account banned (LOCKED BECAUSE OF TOO MANY LOGINS) - page 2. (Read 2188 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So appareantly I didn't even mail (or I used the wrong mail) them because when I check my sentfolder there is nothing to the adress. So hopefully it can be unlocked somewhat fast Smiley
I see someone (maybe you) reset the password of that account using the secret question. that can get your account locked (not banned.)

February 09, 2016, 07:59:47 PM - sickhouse - password reset via secret question

if it says your account is locked, just send an email and wait.
if not then you are banned and is not allowed to post anywhere on this forum other that in this thread during the duration of your ban.
the duration and the reason of your ban should be included in the ban message (no duration means permanent.). that is IF you're banned.
Aye locked iirc.
EDIT: Yes locked not banned, checked. Security reasons.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
I see someone (maybe you) reset the password of that account using the secret question. that can get your account locked (not banned.)

February 09, 2016, 07:59:47 PM - sickhouse - password reset via secret question

if it says your account is locked, just send an email and wait.
if not then you are banned and is not allowed to post anywhere on this forum other that in this thread during the duration of your ban.
the duration and the reason of your ban should be included in the ban message (no duration means permanent.). that is IF you're banned.
Hey I was inactive for a good while on my main account named sickhouse and I have tried mailing the mail it tells me to butI got no reply, been a long while now. Who do I talk to about this?

Regards Sickhouse, Hero Member
Pages:
Jump to: