Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN] [DRAC] - Drac, a safe coin for a daily use - page 9. (Read 10227 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
No ICO but will be sent directly to exchanges? What does that mean?

It means that you will receive bounties if you join us at slack, and that you would be able to sell the XDRAC to the exchange that first accept us. If you want to sell, ofc.. you can always hold haha

Damn, my brain is crashing, 100 people with 0,1 free token = 10 tokens, its a 10M tokens in total

cmon haha, free tokens just to join us at slack... XD
however it is the first bountie, we will add more once we have more people. XDRAC won't be cheap...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

It means that you will receive bounties if you join us at slack, and that you would be able to sell the XDRAC to the exchange that first accept us. If you want to sell, ofc.. you can always hold haha

Damn, my brain is crashing, 100 people with 0,1 free token = 10 tokens, its a 10M tokens in total

Activity: 742
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Use share invitation link, you can check your email to see that. I already created slack team and its working
There's no mining as I understand?

no mining, no ico, it is an eth based token. There is only 10M, so we will give for free 0.1 XDRAC to the ones joining our slack and 1 XDRAC to translate.
Looks interesting  Shocked

how can i get a slack invite

Here:
SLACK
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I applied for Hindi translation and sent my application here: [email protected]. Can I know the starting price of DRAC and the bounty reserved for translations?
Activity: 590
Looks interesting  Shocked

how can i get a slack invite
Activity: 971
how to get Bounties ?
@ashmodeus in slack chanel but only 0.1 Drac per user Cheesy
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
There's no mining as I understand?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
how to get Bounties ?
you are planning to sell 94% dracshares in the exchange which?

Right now we are on negotiations with few, so I can't tell you anything for sure, but as much exchanges as we can. However, we would like to start in a big one, ofc.
Activity: 971
you are planning to sell 94% dracshares in the exchange which?
Hii, slack invitation didn't work, btw is there any bounty for translation? I would be happy to translate into indonesian

Hi! thanks, we will check it right now.

Yes, bounties for translation too, please contact us at info@ email Smiley
Hii, slack invitation didn't work, btw is there any bounty for translation? I would be happy to translate into indonesian
We have a new, self-moderated thread HERE.

A new algorithm designed to stabilize the volatility in cryptocurrencies and created for a daily and worldwide use

INTRODUCTION

Drac aims to break the boundaries of convention. A digital token perfectly designed to seek stability and correct the volatility that drives the general public away.

Continuous cyber-attacks on large cryptocurrency storing and trading platforms, have become an increasing threat to the economic system. Consequently this has exposed a critical vulnerability, presenting a problem that has yet to be concluded with a viable solution.

Security
Imagine a platform that’s characterised with the unique capability of complete prevention against all attempts of breach; in addition, offering a currency that cannot be subtracted.

Innovation
Drac strives to break the boundaries of convention, aiming to revolutionise the general perception of digital currencies. What it offers, is a digital token that’s perfectly designed to seek stability, consequently correcting doubts of volatility that typically stimulate speculation within the general population.

Efficiency
Instant money transfer at a national and international level. No need of POS and transactions commissions free (possibility to receive micropayments).

ORIGIN

DRAC is based in Barcelona, a city included in the top 5 of Innovation hubs in Europe. The idea initially arouse in 2014 at the Economics Faculty of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB). The project first put in motion was in 2015 thanks to the collaboration of different universities students (UAB, UPC, UPF). In 2016 a Beta phase was launched and an open market survey was performed for users to test the platform.

TEAM

ADVISORS

|

Bounties

A total of 10.000.000 dracshares have been created:

94% will be available for users to purchase
6% will be kept by the team

Join us now on SLACK and share your opinion, we will give 50 Dracshares to the first 100 to do it. These dracshares will be taken from our own 6%. No ICO in this project, 94% of the coins will be offered directly to the Exchanges. Profits from negotiations with the Exchanges, will be distributed among the dracshares holders in dividends (please read the WP 2.2.2 for more information).

Summary:

94% to exchanges
6% team + users

Profits from this 94% will be distributed like this:

6% will represent now the 100% = 600.000 XDRAC (as all the dracshares holders will have tokens from this 6%), so:

If you have 1 dracshare, it will be 0.00016% of the profits from the 94% sold. Once 94% of the initial supply is sold to the Exchanges, profits out of the collected BTC will be distributed as dividends to holders of these 600k coins.

Questions:

If 600k shares will become 100% of the total share, then what will be the 94% sold to exchanges?
- This procedure will be only at the begining, once 94% is sold and profits distributed among the first holders, the 600k coins will become again 6% of the total, because new buyers/holders will enter to the market through the exchanges.

What will be the incentive to buy the 94%?
- It will give you the same rights as the other 6% had at the begining, future dividends from the company profits and voting.

How are you going to pay the dividends?
- Dividends will be sent as ethereums.

How are you going to generate the profits?
- Once we get the profits from this 94%, and distribute them, we have a business model that you can read in our whitepaper. (At the end)

Dracshares etherscan.io

Drac is based on ETH, so eth wallet works for it. You can download eth app or use myetherwallet.com

Steps:
1) Add custom token
2) address: 0x44FB2663d37e36e4a2B4b865D9ec832e5Da6A016
symbol = XDRAC
decimals = 6

Collecting Addresses

BTC 34s2ramFjdeWfbrjCTGffLkHa34fp2DEvy
ETH 0x0ccb447b0ec1957c4471ab6e64d579956de84711
LTC LNM4rBxiRFPL1WFH5RtZALRVcFnobyVr67
ETC 0x7507c5c1b16b1f32de9265953a03e3d2c588269e
ICN 0x9bc1349d752cabbe744da9bacbed7b669f933586
DOGE DJWBdMpWoUP2zfGTNdcA93M3wYwKMwZWy3